IGNORED

Globalni shopping vodic

Leia

• 2 weeks later...

ne znam bas da li je za shopping vodic, al evo malo o nemackim mladim dizajnerima.modeli nish narocito ak` se ja pitam, al eto tako izgleda kad mladi ljudi nisu prepusteni slucaju i kad im se da prilika daljudski zapocnu profesionalnu karijeru.This year's European Fashion Award, with "Attitude" as its theme, challenged design students to focus on the environmental and ethical issues surrounding fashion. Run by the German Fashion Industry Foundation (SDBI), the award is in its 30th year.Foundation members also won an award themselves. Given as part of the German Government's "Germany, Land of Ideas" initiative, this was in recognition of their work promoting the future of design creativity.As regards the student award, first prize went to Melanie Gros of Berlin's University of Applied Sciences. Gros took a bold, simple approach, looking at the issue of waste. Her "For Square" concept, which proposes garments that are designed to be cut without fabric wastage, stood out from the crowd for its strong presentation, clear brand ethos, and great, wearable clothes for women.Everything in the collection is cut from a square, then manipulated and draped. Intended to have a timeless appeal that still looks good 10 years from now, the collection has a simple, chic handwriting. Black is used throughout, using low-impact dyes, and the cotton jersey is sourced from organic suppliers in Turkey. With this radical approach Gros aims to cut down on the 20% fabric wastage in the industry, which presently goes to landfill.forsquaremelaniegrosuk4.jpgAlso looking at the issue of production waste were the collective design talents of Laura Turner, Lauren Gilfillan and Esther Muir of Gray's School of Art in Scotland, who won the second prize. Their label, "Eco Pogue Mahone", utilises scrap tartan fabric, creating a new material by weaving and sewing offcuts together. This fresh aesthetic attracts a younger customer.ecopoguemahonery9.jpgThird prize was given to Frauke Buschmeyer for a playful, individual approach to fashion, "The Crocodiles Lie in the Gaps". Buschmeyer's idea is to create "favourite pieces" that will inspire long-standing affection in the wearer. With an emotional connection established, the designer reasons, her pieces will become wardrobe staples - the antithesis of "fast" fashion.Buschmeyer's whimsical concept referred to childhood. Four stories about favourite animals - a lion, a penguin, a crocodile and a polar bear - inspired colours, material, shapes, and her appealing illustrative work.fraukebuschmeyerthecrocke1.jpgSpecial mentionsSara Fromm's soft eco-friendly knitted pieces are decorated with felted and recycled clothing. Fromm worked with both new and old materials for her concept, "Symbiosis".moj favorit :)sarafrommsymbiosiskz1.jpgPia Heise worked with discarded German military parachutes, and also recycled leather and fur to create some interesting ideas for womenswear, including accessories.pianiewhnerct7.jpg

Edited by Leia
  • 2 weeks later...

hehe, i onda kažu da je srbija centralizirana. u hr se načelno većina stranih, ali i domaćih dućana nalazi u zagrebu gdje je daleko najveći izbor odjeće, potom slijede split i rijeka, a i zadar je neočekivano dobro opremljen s obzirom na veličinu (za osijek ne znam, nisam nažalost puno odlazila). no međutoa, što se postola tiče u splitu je puno veći izbor nego u zagrebu, posebno za ove nogatije s izvanserijskim brojevima i cijene su načelno nešto niže.

Izvinjava se, da ne otvaran novi topic jer nije red, evo ja ću među vas ženskiće da se ubacim i da vas priupitam gde u Beogradu imam da kupim Lacoste-a majicu, klasičnu polo. Naravno original i ako može cena. Puno hvala.Ljubi Vas žutokljunac - genijalac!

Izvinjava se, da ne otvaran novi topic jer nije red, evo ja ću među vas ženskiće da se ubacim i da vas priupitam gde u Beogradu imam da kupim Lacoste-a majicu, klasičnu polo. Naravno original i ako može cena. Puno hvala.Ljubi Vas žutokljunac - genijalac!
ima lacoste u dragoslava jovanovica, to je mala ulica pored starog dvora i u knezu, blizu platoa, sa leve strane, kad gledas od terazija. cena? nemam pojma. mislim da je oko 70-80 evra, ali mozda lupam.

kad smo već na temi globalnog shooppinga, zanima me jel forumaši nastanjeni u njemačkoj odu kada do metzingena u shopping, u one silne outlete i isplati li se to? ja sam bila prije 2 godine i zbilja su bile znatno povoljnije cijene od oni maloprodajnih, druga je stvar što i inače kupujem joopove haljine jednom u 5 godina.

kad smo već na temi globalnog shooppinga, zanima me jel forumaši nastanjeni u njemačkoj odu kada do metzingena u shopping, u one silne outlete i isplati li se to? ja sam bila prije 2 godine i zbilja su bile znatno povoljnije cijene od oni maloprodajnih, druga je stvar što i inače kupujem joopove haljine jednom u 5 godina.
Pretpostavljam da se ja ne racunam, meni se ovde iz (skoro pa) Danske to cimanje ne isplati. A i ja nekako vise volim malo alternativniji ("Schanzenviertel") shopping. Tako da :nemapojma:Ali valjda ce se uskoro oglasiti bar nizozemska ekipa. :D
  • 2 weeks later...

Iiiii--jaaaa-oooo:Queens of the space age: A parade of futuristic replicants draw the world's eye to Ukrainian design at Kiev Fashion Week.

post-555-1205389996.jpg

post-555-1205390012.jpg

Edited by Yoyogi
  • 4 weeks later...
Ma jok Nikol to se ne isplati. Odesh tamo pa pokupujesh neke besmislene stvari,kao zato sto su jeftinije,pa ih posle za 1/3 cene nudish po Ebay-u. Ja sam se navadila na taj Ebay pa trgujem tamo.Ako tacno znash marku koju hocesh i znash koja ti velicina odgovara ,onda je to super okazion.Uglavnom vecina profavaca nudi i opciju da vratish robu ako ti se bash ne svidja.Mada ne umem da odolim ni od spontanih kupovina po varoshi. :)
  • 1 month later...