Top Posters In This Topic

• trustno1

• ToniAdams

• kgmr

• gospa buba

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sta je pucla?

osecam se sizofreno na ovom topiku sada: radim za korporaciju ali sam u dojajnom donjem delu muske flanelske pidzame kupljene po ceni od 9.99 e od druge korporacije i nosim ih ko pantalonu. malo me vadi sto imam firmirane naocale, jel da?

te košulje se bukvalno ne peglaju :) ? mora mašina za sušenje ili može i na žici ? može neki link to proizvođača/web shopa ?

operes, iz masine pravo na vesalicu i okacis, dok se osusi - to je to. ja napravim malo vise mesta u ormaru i odmah ih tu kacim uz odgovarajuci razmak. kupujem marks & spencer non iron shirts, mislim da kostaju tridesetak funti, sasvim ok.

sta je pucla?

osecam se sizofreno na ovom topiku sada: radim za korporaciju ali sam u dojajnom donjem delu muske flanelske pidzame kupljene po ceni od 9.99 e od druge korporacije i nosim ih ko pantalonu. malo me vadi sto imam firmirane naocale, jel da?

zeno, ti sad udarash na 1 koncept! to ne moze tako <_<

znam shta je shpecla :unsure:

Edited by gospa buba

:D

nisu salvare, kuku, nego kao prave, ona divna zeleno teget karirana sara, mek flanel, ma savrsene. samo sto imaju uckur, a to se sakrije.

mogu samo da mi pljunu pod prozor. mnogo mi je bolnije sto je nedelja, 10 uvece, a ja radim.

aaaa, hvala arame. meni sad palo na pamet pazl, ali glupa sam.

:D

nisu salvare, kuku, nego kao prave, ona divna zeleno teget karirana sara, mek flanel, ma savrsene. samo sto imaju uckur, a to se sakrije.

mogu samo da mi pljunu pod prozor. mnogo mi je bolnije sto je nedelja, 10 uvece, a ja radim.

znam shta je, ima junior jedne takve za spavanje. sjutra cu ga spakujem ushkolu :D

vidi, nedeljom uveche mozesh i u shlafroku, ako vec morash <_<

Edited by gospa buba

sta je pucla?

Marks i Spenser?

Clothing
  •  

Not all my shirts are red or purple, but many are. I like those colors.

•  

None of my shirts carry messages (such as words or symbols). That practice strikes me as lacking dignity, so I won't wear clothing with symbols, not even for causes I support. This is not a matter of ethical disapproval, so I don't mind selling hats and shirts with free software slogans on behalf of the FSF; but I choose not to wear them myself.

•  

As a matter of principle, I refuse to own a tie.

•  

I find ties uncomfortable, so I don't wear them. If ties were simply a clothing option, I would decline to use them but there would be no reason to make a fuss about it. However, there is an absurd social pressure on men to wear ties. They do this as a form of sucking up to the boss.

When I worked at MIT, I was shocked that MIT graduates, people who could have almost dictated employment terms, felt compelled to wear ties to job interviews, even with companies that (they knew) had the sense not to ask them to wear ties on the job.

•  

I think the tie means, "I will be so subservient as an employee that I will do even totally senseless things just because you tell me to." Going to a job interview without a tie is a way of saying you don't want to work for someone who wants that.
  •  

The people who wear ties under these circumstances are victim-coperpetrators: each one who cedes to this pressure and wears a tie increases the pressure on others. This is a central concept for understanding other forms of propagating nastiness, including nonfree software and Facebook. In fact, it was in regard to ties that I first recognized this phenomenon.
  •  

I don't condemn victim-coperpetrators, since they are primarily victims and only secondarily perpetrators. But I believe I should not be one of them. I hope my refusal to wear a tie will make it easier for you to refuse as well.
  •  

The first time I visited Croatia, that country had a major PR campaign based on being the origin of the tie. ("Cravate" and "Croat" are related words.) You can imagine my distaste for this — therefore, I referred to that country as "Tieland" for a while. :lolol:
  •  

The Free Software Foundation's dress code says that a propeller beanie is required, but other clothing is optional. However, we don't enforce it.

image001.jpg