IGNORED

VIP Game of Thrones

Calavera

Posle cetiri odgledane sezone , koju su po vama najbolje odradjeni kastinzi (bolje izabran lik nego sto ste sami zamislili citajuci) a koji najgori ?

odlicni : Dzofri, Tivin , Sersei , Tirion ,Dzejmi (Lanisteri ubedljivo top-5 drze) , Ned , Remzi ,Emon Targarjen, Balon Greyjoy , Lord Bolton Walder Frei  i naravno Sandor Clegane (ima jos sasvim korektnih ali ovi su mi top)

poprilicni promasaj : Asha Greyjoy , Gregor Clegane , Brijena , Sansa Stark , Dario , Jezovuci , gotovo kompletna kraljeva garda , Loras Tirel ...

Sve u svemu da ne bude samo da pljujem po seriji u ovom segmentu serije sam poprilicno zadovoljan , sto se moze i uociti po gore listama  ...

Edited by Geograf
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Weenie Pooh

• Calavera

• Razzmatazz

• MayDay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hm, meni je Maester Aemon prilično loš. Ne bi trebalo da je drčni, agresivni, ljutiti starac kao ovaj - trebalo bi da je pasivniji u svakoj sceni, ono kao quiet wisdom a ne prophet of dooom.

Sa druge strane Sansa mi je OK, novi Daario mi je OK, Loras mi je OK...

Osha je takođe odlična, nju si zaboravio. Ostalo se slažem.

Ne znam meni je ovaj Emon bas kakav realno treba da bude , ako se uzme u obzir ceo njegov zivot ... ipak je to vrela zmejeva krv bez obzira na ljusturu :)

Sansu sam fizicki zamisljao mnogo lepsu , Oba Darija niti fizicki lice niti imaju tu harizmaticnost , Loras bez obzira sto je mlad isuvise fizicki slab za jednog od najboljih ratnika kojima je glavno oruzje tezak celik ...

p.s. Osha ok (kao i mnogi drugi) ali mi nije bas top ...

edit: U ovim listama naravno kvalitet glume je isto uzet u obzir

Edited by Geograf

Meni su po glumi stvarno najgori Brienne i Pod, tako se savršeno nadopunjuju da čine jedno drugog još besmislenijim nego što su u startu bili. Nije sve do njih, ali velikim delom mislim da jeste.

Sa pozitivne strane, Arya i Tywin i Tyrion nemaju mnogo konkurencije.

'F--k You': George R.R. Martin Responds to Complaints of Slow Writing
'Game of Thrones' creator resents accusations that he is too old to complete the series' alleged eight books

By Kory Grow
July 9, 2014 4:45 PM ET
Author George R.R. Martin, who created the world of Game of Thrones in his Song of Ice and Fire series of books, has heard fans' complaints that he is taking too long with the saga's next installment, The Winds of Winter, and he has two words for them: "Fuck you."

The 65-year-old writer delivered that message to Swiss newspaper Tages-Anzeiger, (via Uproxx), when a reporter brought up the issues of his age and health and the outside chance that something could happen to him before the story is complete. "I find that question pretty offensive," he said. He also threw up his middle finger as he delivered his two-word retort.

The writer said that he also found it contentious that fans would complain about his attending events rather than staying home and working, noting that he only writes when he is home. But despite his outrage at such suggestions, he also said that he did not know when the next book would be finished. He reiterated, however, that he does indeed have a plan for the end of the story and has shared it with Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss.

In June, Martin offered up some hints as to what The Winds of Winter had in store, including (no spoiler) battles, betrayals and marriages. He offered more details and quasi-spoilers in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. And in March, he shared a whole chapter from the book. But these promises of progress pale when considering the fact that Martin is now considering writing an eighth book in what he had most recently envisioned as a seven-book series.

But regardless, he has said that he knows he needs to finish things up. Early in his interview with Rolling Stone this past April, he admitted, "I better get these books done."

• 2 weeks later...

U vezi cele te Tyrion vs Tywin scene...stvarno mi nije jasno šta vam toliko smeta. Motivi postoje i bez priče o devojci od pre 10 godina. 

A taj ko je režirao seriju verovatno nije hteo da telefoniraTM gledaocu šta će da se desi u sledećih par minuta kada je Jaime pustio Tyriona iz ćelije. Odnosno, želeo se postići Red Wedding efekat i ponovo šokirati publika, bar u nekoj meri.

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/07/18/sean-bean-wants-return-game-thrones/

Sean Bean wants to return to Game of Thrones

Ned-Stark-219x300.jpgIf Game of Thrones decides to make it happen, there could be a return to Westeros in the cards for Sean Bean. But how would that be possible, with Ned Stark’s noble head removed at the end of season one?

In a new interview with Vulture, Sean Bean talks about the possibility of coming back to the show to resolve unfinished business with a few ofGame of Thrones‘ main characters.

The discussion contains major spoilers explaining how Bean could appear and why, so viewers who haven’t read the books should proceed with caution!

Vulture brings up the possibility of Bean returning to appear in a flashback via the heart tree system. In A Dance with Dragons, Bran further develops his mystical abilities and is able to look into the past by connecting with the heart trees across Westeros. This includes the heart tree in the godswood at Winterfell, which his father often visited.

Godswood-300x281.jpgWhen connecting with the heart tree, Bran experiences a series of visions, and sees a younger version of Ned Stark praying, with his words hinting that Jon Snow isn’t his son.

Since Bran finally met the Three-Eyed Raven at the end of season four, it’s possible the show may include this scene.

Bean was enthusiastic about the idea of appearing in Bran’s flashback vision to Vulture, saying, “Oh, yeah, yeah! And I’m his father, so that would be great fun! Just to go back to that for a while, it would be such fun to do. It would be great! It would be bizarre, but it would be great! So I guess if they’re going to do flashbacks, then yeah!”

He also noted, “And that should happen, shouldn’t it? I’ve definitely got some unfinished business that needs to be resolved there. I’m obviously not Jon Snow’s dad. And you need that to be revealed at some point, don’t you? So Bran would kind of be the one having the flashback, and he would see Ned praying, right? And revealing those things? You never know what those guys are going to do with that. It’s got to be something special. But I’m into that. I certainly would be into that. Print that! Give them a nudge. Hopefully I’ll get a call soon.”

Ours is the Fury: Your move, Benioff and Weiss. Bean’s up for it, and I think most of the ASOIAFreaders would love to see Ned appearing in the vision to reveal the long-held secret.

Edited by Geograf

Koji je to bio hint da Jon nije njegov sin?

Mislim, znam da nije, ali ne sećam se baš detaljno tih Branovih vizija, DWD sam čitao samo jednom i to jedva...

I meni je to nekako proletelo kroz citanje i nisam bas zapazio neke bitne detalje ... Ako se dobro secam gledao je mladog Neda kako vezba sa macem ispred drveta ili je mozda vezbao sa Lijanom ... nemam pojma ... Sad ce Vini  detaljno da pojasni  :D 

Ni ja se ne sećam.

Doduše, uzeo da pročitam opet svih 5 knjiga (u cilju bazičnih priprema za skori izlazak šeste, jelte) i dogurao sam do pola treće, a za mesec ili 2 ću da obnovim i DWD, pa ću da vam prepričam o čemu se radi. Strpite se.