IGNORED

šah je šah

Quizmaster

FIDE’s Fair Play Commission (FPL) has launched a three-member investigatory panel to examine Carlsen’s allegations and Niemann’s statement about cheating online.

“In the best interest of the chess community, we would kindly ask the public to refrain from speculations on the outcomes and potential sanctions until all available facts are well considered, and a proper investigation is finalized,” said Salomeja Zaksaite, chairperson of the FPL.

According to FIDE, the panel has the possibility to call for consultations with external experts if required.

“The FPL is ready to examine the circumstances, compile and analyze all the data and evidence available, and ascertain the facts and allegations that have been made public,” said a statement from the federation.

“The panel will ensure a fair ruling, protecting the rights of both parties during the investigation.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/30/sport/fide-chess-cheating-investigation-spt-intl/

Po naslovima koje je izabrao za svoje klipove, jasno se vidi velika ostrašćenost i furanje određene agende. Ne vidim kako ovo može da se uzme kao dokaz za bilo šta, prosto Niman nije nikad uhvaćen da vara OTB, i to je to. Varanje na onlajn turniru takođe nije dokaz za bilo šta. Ali pokušaj poentiranja sa "chess speaks for itself" kao tobož nekim dokazom da je Hans hteo da izbegne ozbiljnije analize, u situaciji gde ga je novinar presreo u holu, u tipu intervjua gde igrači svakako daju neke generičke odgovore, i često budu mrzovoljni i sarkastična je :isuse:

TnXFVvF.jpeg

The report, reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, alleges that Niemann likely received illegal assistance in more th,an 100 online games, as recently as 2020. Those matches included contests in which prize money was on the line. (...)

Chess.com noted that it hasn’t historically been involved with cheat detection for classical over-the-board chess, and it stopped short of any conclusive statements about whether he has cheated in person. Still, it pointed to several of Niemann’s strongest events, which it believes “merit further investigation based on the data.”  (...)
Niemann in 2020 confessed to the allegations in a phone call with the platform’s chief chess officer, Danny Rensch, the report says. (...)
“We are prepared to present strong statistical evidence that confirm each of those cases above, as well as clear ‘toggling’ vs ‘non-toggling’ evidence, where you perform much better while toggling to a different screen during your moves,” [Chess.com chief chess officer, Danny] Rensch wrote. (...)
The report says dozens of grandmasters have been caught cheating on the website, including four of the top-100 players in the world who confessed. (...)
“Our view of the data is that Hans, however, has had an uncharacteristically erratic growth period mired by consistent plateaus,” the report says. (...)
In a private conversation after the game, the report says, Carlsen said it was unlike any game he’s ever played. Carlsen said that when he played prodigies in the past, they exerted themselves with great effort. Niemann, on the other hand, appeared to play effortlessly.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chess-cheating-hans-niemann-report-magnus-carlsen-11664911524

Edited by vememah
4 minutes ago, 189- said:

najebo je.

Da li misliš da su i oni najebali?

11 minutes ago, vememah said:

The report says dozens of grandmasters have been caught cheating on the website, including four of the top-100 players in the world who confessed. (...)

Ne, jer nisu lajavi bez pokrića kao Niman.

Chess.com has historically handled its bans privately, as it did with Niemann in 2020. The platform deviated from that over the last month with Niemann, the report says, after he publicly addressed his communications with Chess.com and his ban from the site’s Global Championship. The report said Chess.com felt “compelled to share the basis” for its decisions.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chess-cheating-hans-niemann-report-magnus-carlsen-11664911524

Edited by vememah
7 minutes ago, Mindaugas Žukauskas said:

Da li misliš da su i oni najebali?

ne znam za to, ali ocekujem da neimann cak i ako ne bude zvanicno banovan ili suspendovan da nece biti vise pozvan turnire kao do sada.

3 minutes ago, 189- said:

ne znam za to, ali ocekujem da neimann cak i ako ne bude zvanicno banovan ili suspendovan da nece biti vise pozvan turnire kao do sada.

Tačno to...

Magnus ga je cancelovao...

Ali, kako vreme prolazi, mislim da Magnus ovo nije radio sam. nešto mi govori da su se oni svi iz vrha izgleda dogovorili ili su bar znali šta će Magnus da uradi... Posle su svi imali neke izjave šuć muć, niko ga nije branio, a Hikaru ga je iz dana u dan trpao na svojim liveovima...

On je suštinski završio karijeru...

4 minutes ago, vememah said:

Ne, jer nisu lajavi bez pokrića kao Niman.

Pa nije li za dobrobit šaha potrebno da se detaljnije istraže otb partije tih velemajstora koji su varali onlajn? Jer ko vara onlajn -> vara i otb :fantom:

1 minute ago, 189- said:

To bi bilo jako tužno, ako ne nađu neke čvršće dokaze. Čak i ovaj Brazilac koji je biased do zla boga, navodi kako je Niman prošao detaljan pretres na Sinqfield kupu i i dalje odigrao maestralno protiv Firouzje. Treba ga pustiti da igra, staviti rigorozne pretrese igrača, i ako rejting počne dramatično da pada, biće otprilike jasno šta se dešava. 

6 minutes ago, radisa said:

Tačno to...

Magnus ga je cancelovao...

Ali, kako vreme prolazi, mislim da Magnus ovo nije radio sam. nešto mi govori da su se oni svi iz vrha izgleda dogovorili ili su bar znali šta će Magnus da uradi... Posle su svi imali neke izjave šuć muć, niko ga nije branio, a Hikaru ga je iz dana u dan trpao na svojim liveovima...

On je suštinski završio karijeru...

Igrali su 4d sah? :D Vidi, nije cak nemoguce da je Magnus namerno izgubio kako bi pokrenuo sve ovo, bilo je receno kako je odigrao jako lose tu partiju. Fakat, ljudi ce sada dvaput da razmisle pre nego sto krenu da varaju, pogotovu mladi igraci koji hoce da se probiju do vrha.

A mozda je samo Magnus ispizdeo jer je izgubio, kao sto se cini od pocetka. Necemo nikada saznati.

5 minutes ago, Mindaugas Žukauskas said:

Pa nije li za dobrobit šaha potrebno da se detaljnije istraže otb partije tih velemajstora koji su varali onlajn? Jer ko vara onlajn -> vara i otb :fantom:

To bi bilo jako tužno, ako ne nađu neke čvršće dokaze. Čak i ovaj Brazilac koji je biased do zla boga, navodi kako je Niman prošao detaljan pretres na Sinqfield kupu i i dalje odigrao maestralno protiv Firouzje. Treba ga pustiti da igra, staviti rigorozne pretrese igrača, i ako rejting počne dramatično da pada, biće otprilike jasno šta se dešava. 

Jedino što bi mogli da urade da sigurno ne može da vara je da igraju negde gde ne može nikakav signal da dopre... Za sve ostalo se može naći rešenje...