• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

A man who knew all words looked with minute love at the plants and birds of this land and described them, perhaps forever, and wrote in metaphors of metal the vast chronicle of the tumultuous sunsets and the shapes of the moon. These things, now, are as if they had never been.(J.L. Borges - Martin Fierro)

Dear friends, the eternity is definitely the first and the ultimate and we are of it. I see our life as a purpose of the Absolute, where there is no danger. Beer is running and running through our throaths, we will pinch the girls for asses forever, maybe they will pull our nails the equal lenght of time but at God neither fuck nor woe are by our shoe size. Peter Mlakar, address delivered at the after show Laibach party on Kum, 24-07-03

sunce nije savrsena stvar sunce nije savrsena stvar , jer se ne moze pretvoriti u djecakaniti u malog psica ljubavi , koji se igra u krugu nebesaa to , sto se bez njega ne moze zivjeti , to je samo kazna daljinaza visinu , za lavo u ocima ili most preko rijeka. otici i ne vratiti se , to je najvrijednije izmedju svih dogadjaja.ali sunce ni to ne umije.mozda mu nedostaje ljudska ludost.popraviti se to vise ne moze, ali ako bi uspijelo bilo komeonda bismo se sigurno sjetili da mu jos nedostaje ljudska smrt. marija cudina

"Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that.... Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world. And we laugh, we laugh, with a will, in the beginning. But it's always the same thing. Yes, it's like the funny story we have heard too often, we still find it funny, but we don't laugh any more"Beckett