• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

i stoga (ili i onda?) pusim. valjda.
E to mi nije jasno, da li je stoga ili onda (potom)? Verovatno 'stoga' ima vise smisla. Dodje i meni nesto da zapalim... kah kah.
E to mi nije jasno, da li je stoga ili onda (potom)? Verovatno 'stoga' ima vise smisla. Dodje i meni nesto da zapalim... kah kah.
pali slamu ili ženske gaćice ali zaboravi na cigarete: pušenje izaziva prevremeni prekid trudnoće.
Jean-Paul Sartre - Le mur?Dans l'?tat o? j??tais, si l?on ?tait venu m?annoncer que je pouvais rester tranquillement chez moi, qu?on me laissait la vie sauve, ?a m?aurait laisse froid: quelques heures ou quelques ann?es d?attente, c?est tout pareil, quand on a perdu l?illusion d??tre ?ternel. ?Ces deux types chamarr?s avec leurs cravaches et leurs bottes, c??taient tout de m?me des hommes qui allaient mourir. Un peu plus tard que moi, mais pas beaucoup plus. Et ils s?occupaient ? chercher des noms sur leurs paperasses, ils couraient apr?s d?autres hommes pour les emprisonner ou les supprimer; ils avaient des opinions sur l?avenir de L?Espagne et sur d?autres sujets. Leurs petites activit?s me paraissaient choquantes et burlesques: je n?arrivais plus ? me mettre ? leur place, il me semblait qu?ils ?taient fous.
odlično. izdvojio bih još neke delove, ali nema veze.p. s. baš isti dan čitah...
odlično. izdvojio bih još neke delove, ali nema veze.p. s. baš isti dan čitah...
samo izvoli.bas me zanima koje delove.edit - indy - nije stoga nego - i onda/potom/zatim pink martini Edited by Allegra

Shama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd left me here to cryOn my way to HamburgAnd we had a little boozeNow I'm stuck in DresdenWith the solitary bluesShama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd left me here to cryI had my habitsI cannot lieBut I don't want to goThrough this againShama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd hung me out to dryI'm going to the central stationThere my train departsWhy'd she have to goAnd break our hearts?Shama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd now I can't get highDon't want her lovingAnd I don't want her new addressI don't want to know the reason whyShama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd left me here to dieShama-lama-ding-dangOh me, oh myShe took all the moneyAnd left me here to die

samo izvoli.bas me zanima koje delove.edit - indy - nije stoga nego - i onda/potom/zatim pink martini
franscuski mi nije jača strana, ali, evo - recimo, ovi delovi:...I felt relaxed and over-excited at the same time. I didn't want to think any more about what would happen at dawn, at death. It made no sense. I only found words or emptiness. But as soon as I tried to think of anything else I saw rifle barrels pointing at me. Perhaps I lived through my execution twenty times; once I even thought it was for good: I must have slept a minute. They were dragging me to the wall and I was struggling; I was asking for mercy. I woke up with a start and looked at the Belgian: I was afraid I might have cried out in my sleep. But he was stroking his moustache, he hadn't noticed anything. If I had wanted to, I think I could have slept a while; I had been awake for 48 hours. I was at the end of my rope. But I didn't want to lose two hours of life; they would come to wake me up at dawn. I would follow them, stupefied with sleep and I would have croaked without so much as an "Oof!"; I didn't want that. I didn't want to die like an animal, I wanted to understand....I would rather die than give up Gris. Why? I didn't like Ramon Gris any more. My friendship for him had died a little while before dawn at the same time as my love for Concha, at the same time as my desire to live. Undoubtedly I thought highly of him: he was tough. But it was not for this reason that I consented to die in his place; his life had no more value than mine; no life had value. They were going to slap a man up against a wall and shoot at him till he died, whether it was I or Gris or somebody else made no difference. I knew he was more useful than I to the cause of Spain but I thought to hell with Spain and anarchy; nothing was important. Yet I was there, I could save my skin and give up Gris and I refused to do it. I found that somehow comic; it was obstinacy. I thought, "I must be stubborn!" And a droll sort of gaiety spread over me....sad kad pogledam, možda je ovo previše da bi bilo stavljeno na "fragments"; dobar deo pripovetke se nalazi u ova dva posta. ali, bilo mi je nekako žao da još više skraćujem.
franscuski mi nije jača strana, ali, evo - recimo, ovi delovi:...I felt relaxed and over-excited at the same time. I didn't want to think any more about what would happen at dawn, at death. It made no sense. I only found words or emptiness. But as soon as I tried to think of anything else I saw rifle barrels pointing at me. Perhaps I lived through my execution twenty times; once I even thought it was for good: I must have slept a minute. They were dragging me to the wall and I was struggling; I was asking for mercy. I woke up with a start and looked at the Belgian: I was afraid I might have cried out in my sleep. But he was stroking his moustache, he hadn't noticed anything. If I had wanted to, I think I could have slept a while; I had been awake for 48 hours. I was at the end of my rope. But I didn't want to lose two hours of life; they would come to wake me up at dawn. I would follow them, stupefied with sleep and I would have croaked without so much as an "Oof!"; I didn't want that. I didn't want to die like an animal, I wanted to understand....I would rather die than give up Gris. Why? I didn't like Ramon Gris any more. My friendship for him had died a little while before dawn at the same time as my love for Concha, at the same time as my desire to live. Undoubtedly I thought highly of him: he was tough. But it was not for this reason that I consented to die in his place; his life had no more value than mine; no life had value. They were going to slap a man up against a wall and shoot at him till he died, whether it was I or Gris or somebody else made no difference. I knew he was more useful than I to the cause of Spain but I thought to hell with Spain and anarchy; nothing was important. Yet I was there, I could save my skin and give up Gris and I refused to do it. I found that somehow comic; it was obstinacy. I thought, "I must be stubborn!" And a droll sort of gaiety spread over me....sad kad pogledam, možda je ovo previše da bi bilo stavljeno na "fragments"; dobar deo pripovetke se nalazi u ova dva posta. ali, bilo mi je nekako žao da još više skraćujem.
Nije previse, utoliko vise sto si me sjajno dopunio.Onaj pasus u kome opisuje kako je nekada ziveo svoj zivot bez ideje o smrti, gde pokusava da proceni da li je to bio dobar ili los zivot, da bi na kraju zakljucio da je to nebitno, jer je smrt razbila sve iluzije i devaluirala sva dosadasnja iskustva - takodje zasluzuje da se nadje ovde, ali malo me je zamorio Sartr sa svojim nihilizmom.Vise mi se dopada da posmatram smrt kao nesto pozitivno, npr. kao *deadline* koji nam je dat da postignemo i uradimo sve stvari koje zelimo u zivotu, te bi nas tako sama ideja o postojanju tog roka podsticala da zivimo zivot punije i sadrzajnije.

...All souls eternally exist,Each individual, ultimate,Perfect?each makes itself a mistOf mind and flesh to celebrateWith some twin mask their tender trystInsatiate...

Uh, :wub::wub::wub:Kako je taj saundtrek dobar.. sve vredno sto je Cat Stevens ikada napisao sazeto je u tih sat vremena. Hvala sto si me podsetila.
istine radi, ti si mene podsetio na soundtrack kad se nekad pogadjao film.svejedno, i jedno i drugo su bolno lepi.kad vec monopolizujemo topik, evo jos jedne sa istog mesta, don't be shy, u obradi nekog yusuf islama -_- Edited by Alexia