IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

Personal Quotes"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life.""My work is my only relationship to everything.""You exist only in what you do.""In the myth of the cinema, Oscar is the supreme prize.""In the mythology of the cinema, the Oscar is the supreme prize.""Our dreams are our real life. My fantasies and obsessions are not only my reality, but the stuff of which my films are made.""You have to live spherically--in many directions. To accept yourself for what you are without inhibitions, to be open.""Put yourself into life and never lose your openness, your childish enthusiasm throughout the journey that is life, and things will come your way.""It's easier to be faithful to a restaurant than it is to a woman.""All art is autobiographical. The pearl is the oyster's autobiography.""Cinema is an old whore, like circus and variety, who knows how to give many kinds of pleasure. Besides, you can't teach old fleas new dogs.""Censorship is advertising paid by the government.""It's absolutely impossible to improvise. Making a movie is a mathematical operation. It is like sending a missile to the moon. It isn't improvised. It is too defined to be called improvisational, too mechanical. Art is a scientific operation, so I can say that what we usually call improvisation is in my case just having an ear and eye for things that sometimes occur during the time we are making the picture."I always direct the same film. I can't distinguish one from another.Happiness is simply a temporary condition that proceeds unhappiness. Fortunately for us, it works the other way around as well. But it's all a part of the carnival, isn't it.I think he is the greatest example of all that an author of the cinema should be. I feel a fraternal affinity with his way of telling a story. - on Akira KurosawaWe don't really know who woman is. She remains in that precise place within man where darkness begins. Talking about women means talking about the darkest part of ourselves, the undeveloped part, the true mystery within. In the beginning, I believe man was complete and androgynous-both male and female, or neither, like angels. Then came the division, and Eve was taken from him. So the problem for man is to reunite himself with the other half of his being, to find the woman who is right for him-right be she is simply a projection, a mirror of himself. A man can't become whole or free until he has set woman free-his woman. It's his responsibility, not hers. He can't be complete, truly alive until he makes her his sexual companion, and not a slave of libidinous acts or a saint with a halo.I'm just a storyteller, and the cinema happens to be my medium. I like it because it recreates life in movement, enlarges it, enhances it, distills it. For me, it's far closer to the miraculous creation of life than, say, a painting or music or even literature. It's not just an art form; it's actually a new form of life, with its own rhythms, cadences, perspectives and transparencies. It's my way of telling a story.Anyone who lives, as I do, in a world of imagination must make an enormous and unnatural effect to be factual in the ordinary sense. I confess I would be a terrible witness in court because of this-and a terrible journalist. I feel compelled to a story the way I see it and this is seldom the way it happened, in all its documentary detail.Fellini

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

No tears from the creatures of the nightNo tearsMy eyes are dryGoodbyeI feel so hollow I just don't understandNothing's turned out like i plannedMy head's explodingMy mouth is dryI can't help it if i've forgotten how to cry

nonamezz4.jpg

In-between lost in noise Somewhere, somewhere In-between got no choice But to be here Somewhere, somewhere If you can hear me If you're still there Stay tuned There is more to come Oh don't start searching I'll get back to you Riding waves trying to reach Somewhere, somewhere Cannot share this moment with you I'm particles in the air You can?t see me But I'm here So if you can hear me If you're still there Stay tuned There is more to come Oh don't stop searching Stay tuned There is more to come Oh don't stop searching I?ll get back to you I'll get back to you I'll get back to you Robert Wyatt - Stay Tuned

• 2 weeks later...

Sjajne nitiGORIBORToplim dahom maglim stakloPitam se šta mi jeU hladnoj ruci držim kartuNe znam čija jePod belim svetlom sve je bledoNišta ne prepoznajemSjajne niti nižu daneSjajne niti idu sameMislima se krecem bržePitam se dal' stvarno ješraf u kicmi tiho pucaHocu da se raspadnemPod belim svetlom sve je bledoNikog ne prepoznajemKo je ko i ko je komešta cu ja u svemu tomeSjajne niti nižu daneSjajne niti idu sameSjajne niti jesu sjajneSjajne niti moje tame

Johnny Cash Satisfied MindSatisfied mind How many times haveYou heard someone sayIf I had his moneyI could do things my wayBut little they knowThat it's so hard to findOne rich man in tenWith a satisfied mindOnce I was waitin'In fortune and fameEverything that I dreamed forTo get a start in life's gameThen suddenly it happenedI lost every dimeBut I'm richer by farWith a satisfied mindMoney can't buy backYour youth when you're oldOr a friend when you're lonelyOr a love that's grown coldThe wealthiest personIs a pauper at timesCompared to the manWith a satisfied mindWhen my life has endedAnd my time has run outMy friends and my loved onesI'll leave there's no doubtBut one thing's for certainWhen it comes my timeI'll leave this old worldWith a satisfied mindHow many times haveYou heard someone sayIf I had his moneyI could do things my wayBut little they knowThat it's so hard to findOne rich man in tenWith a satisfied mind.

Asocirala me ova Pussy sličica sa vrha strane...imagegenyg5.jpgVASIONAC Sto glasova iz stotine grla,Iz dubine stostruke mi svesti,Grmi, kliče: Još me nije strlaTeška žalost zatajanih vesti.Sto pesama iz sto mojih vrela,Iz dubine stostruke mi vode,šiknu, viknu: Nije me raspelaZarobljena boginja slobode.Kliče, vapi duša mnogim umom,Buni se u grudi srce šire.Dokle hodam pogaženim humom,Uskrsnut ću Asir i Misire.Struje misli kao vir zelenca.Pomiče se moja mrtva snaga.Sebe motrim usred svoga zdenca,Uspravljam se usred sarkofaga.Uske su mi ove male zemlje.Kratke su mi moje bele ruke.Gorke su mi ove suhe zemlje.Ja bih mog'o, Svetlo, u hajduke.Kroz okean neba ja sam ronacI u mrežu lovim mlečne staze,Mesečić i Sunčić, Vasionac.Mene pravo samo zvezde paze.Borci viču: -Konja! A mornari: -Jedra!A ja, opit glasom pomorkinja vila,žudim samo plave, Vasione Nedra,I ja vičem:-Krila! - Krila, Krila! Tin Ujević 1918

somarg6.jpg...The world's stable nowPeople are happy :)They get what they wantAnd they never want what they can't getThey're well off, they're safe, they're never illThey're not afraid of deathThey're blissfully ignorant of passionAnd old ageThey're plagued with no mothers or fathersThey've got no wives or children or lovesTo feel strongly aboutThey're so well conditionedThat they pratically can't helpBehaving as they ought to behaveAnd if anything goes wrongThere's soma, there's always soma, delicious somaHalf a gram for a half holidayA gram for a weekendTwo grams for a trip to the gorgeous EastThree for a dark eternity on the MoonNo more lows, no dozeNo nervesJust an endless rideNo more sick, no more hellNo more confusionNow there's soma... Edited by Indy

Pohvala vatriIOna nema nikogaosim sunca i meneIIOna se ukazuje lutaliciukazuje se lukavomukazuje se zaljubljenomNišta nije izgubljeno u vatrisamo je sažetoIIINa krajevima vatrepredmeti koji ne svetleniti se nečim drugim odlikujutraju u tuđem vremenuPtica koja sama čini jatoiz nje izlećeUzmite šaku svežeg pepelaili bilo čega što je prošloi videćete da je to još uvek vatraili da to može bitiPatetika vatre