• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Wonderful World, Nine HorsesIt's a wonderful worldAnd you take and you giveAnd the sun fills the skyIn the space where you liveIt's a day full of dreamsIt's a dream of a dayAnd the joy that it bringsNearly sweeps her awayIt's a wonderful worldAs the buildings fall downAnd you quicken your step'til your feet leave the groundAnd you're soaring aboveAll the sorrow belowAnd you're falling in loveWith those you don't knowAnd your heart feels so wideAnd your heart fills so strongIt was never a placeThat you felt you belongedIt's a wonderful worldFull of wonderful thingsAnd the people fall downAnd abandon their dreams(I hear him, he's talking out loudSometimes he whistles while walkingHow could he know any better?I weep for him, I weep for him now)It's a wonderful worldIt's a real crying shameCos she's hurting herselfIn a violent wayAnd there's people she knowsThat won't even tryAnd they're trapped in their livesFeeling terrifiedAnd it's in times like theseThat she promised to callBut the scale of our loveIs diminished and smallIt's a wonderful worldAnd she doesn't know whyShe wakes up each dayAnd continues to cry(He's sleeping his troubles awayHe's finding it too hard to bearI'm with him every step of the wayI weep for him, I weep for him now)It's a wonderful worldAnd you take and you giveAnd the sun fills the sky

Moonlight in glory(nije copy/paste... )Before God destroyed.... people on the Earth.... He warned Noah to build an Ark. And after Noah.... built his Ark.... I believe he told Noah to warn the people.... And they must change out their wicked things before he come upon them and destroy them... And when Noah have done built his Ark.... I understand that somebody.... began to rend a song. And the song began to.... move on.... I understand like this. (Moon... Honeymoon...) move on (Moon... Honeymoon...) I understand like this. (Moon... Honeymoon...) And when Noah have done built his Ark....(Honey...) move onSo, they get tired. It was come dark and rained that'll make you very tired. And then he went and knocked on an old lady house and old lady ran to the little, said "Who is this?" Jack said "Me, mamma said: Could we spend the night here? Cause we're far from home, and very tired." And oldie said "Oh yes, come on in". (Moon...honeymoon) She said Come on in. (Moon...honeymoon) So I'm realizing I'm in trouble. (Moon...honeymoon) It was come dark and rained that'll make you very tired. (honey...)

I posle toliko vremena, nema pravih lyricsa na netu za ovu pesmu kletu.Ovaj spot iz 2007-me je radjen na neku krnju verziju, traje svega 2:38' dok originalna traje 4:19'.

... moj bol, nepriličan malom čoveku,i moj razum, skroman, a oštrije bolan,bejahu poklonjeni i potčinjenisvakom ko htede da ih proba ili razgazi.A ja, svestan, slomljen, čist i sitsvih manjkova i prekomernostine nadjoh u sebi ništa do zlatnu sredinutešku kao ja i dugačku kao ja,jedino moje blago.

Jean-Paul Sartre - Le mur?Dans l'?tat o? j??tais, si l?on ?tait venu m?annoncer que je pouvais rester tranquillement chez moi, qu?on me laissait la vie sauve, ?a m?aurait laisse froid: quelques heures ou quelques ann?es d?attente, c?est tout pareil, quand on a perdu l?illusion d??tre ?ternel. ?Ces deux types chamarr?s avec leurs cravaches et leurs bottes, c??taient tout de m?me des hommes qui allaient mourir. Un peu plus tard que moi, mais pas beaucoup plus. Et ils s?occupaient ? chercher des noms sur leurs paperasses, ils couraient apr?s d?autres hommes pour les emprisonner ou les supprimer; ils avaient des opinions sur l?avenir de L?Espagne et sur d?autres sujets. Leurs petites activit?s me paraissaient choquantes et burlesques: je n?arrivais plus ? me mettre ? leur place, il me semblait qu?ils ?taient fous.

...Around the duck pond we grimly mopeGloomily and mournfully we go round againAnd one more doomed time and without much hopeGoing round and around to nowhere...