IGNORED

The White Lotus

Mil@n

HBO has parted ways with actor Miloš Biković who will no longer be part of The White Lotus‘ upcoming third season set at a Thailand hotel, sources tell Deadline.

The series does not reveal character details but Biković is believed to have been cast in the small recurring role of Russian Valentin, a flirtatious yogi and the hotel’s Life Enhancement Mentor. The part will now be recast as production is about to start in and around Koh Samui, Phuket, and Bangkok.

“I was honored to be chosen to be a part of White Lotus, a TV series that I hold in high regard and with colleagues whom I deeply respect,” Biković said in a statement, which you can read in full below. “However, my participation is not possible due to reasons beyond the realm of art and I will not bow to any narrative that seeks to compromise my integrity.”

The decision comes more than a week after Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs called out HBO over the casting of Serbian-Russian actor Biković.

https://deadline.com/2024/02/the-white-lotus-milos-bikovic-exits-hbo-controversy-russia-ukraine-war-1235812520/

Edited by vememah
  • Haha 8

Ne znam sta da mislis, protiv sam kenselovanja glumaca zbog politike ali ova budala je odavno hvalila majcicu Rusiju i njenu zelju za dominacijom na sva usta. Mislim on nam je zacetnik Dnevni Tupan topica pa vi vidite :D 

44 minutes ago, Djuro said:

Nije to nikakvo kenselovanje.

it’s just a business.

pa kenselovanje je u biti business

kada je uključena lova

a uključena je u 99% 

• +1 6
26 minutes ago, kud u maglu Simoviću said:

pa kenselovanje je u biti business

kada je uključena lova

a uključena je u 99% 

upravo. ako moze hajpovanje, moze i kenselovanje.

1 hour ago, ToniAdams said:

saće vučić da mu snimi njegov beli lotos sa njim u gl ul

vuchicem?

1 hour ago, goofs said:

beli lotos na pjenu od mora

u banji selters.