IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Deaf as a fence postAlone on a winter's nightI'm drunk as a racehorseBut I'll never fade outta sightThere's a wild below meA wild up there in the starsThere's a history behind meA child gone cold in my armsTell George and TammyI'm ripe for the taking these daysIt's a good year for roses(And) a bad year for runnin' in placeBut if they don't believe meI'll do what I always have doneI won't be the sundownerNo I'll never cheat on the sun'Cause when the sun comes upAnd the moon is goneTo the bridge I goTo the bridge I runAnd when I reach the edgeOnto the bridge I crawlAnd when I find you my friendFrom the bridge I fallThis is the last placeThat I've ever been, ever beenIt's the last best placeThat I've ever been, ever beenAnd in spite of my weaknessAnd all my desires to winI won't be the sundownerTomorrow I'll leave here again'Cause when the sun comes upAnd I need a friendTo the bridge I runWhen I need a friendAnd when I meet the edgeOnto the bridge I crawlAnd when I find you my friendIt's from the bridge I fall

sa neba spazih znak, dalekog sveta glas da si sleteo :)tvoj svemirski brod milion godina je leteood noci posta dan, likovi iz price se tad spazisesrebrni zrak na rukama neba bese super boykrunu od zlata i srce od mraka ima moj super boytri safira k'o od najcrnjeg vina cuva moj super boysalje rakete i rusi planete moj srebrni super boyzvace bombone i pravi balone moj super boy :o super boy, moj super boysuper boy je decak mojsuper boy, moj super boysuper boy je decak mojnoc je k'o u snu, caroban se film bas dogodiosigurno znam da me niko tako nije voleote noci na moj prag tepih protkan zvezdama je prosuou daleki svet brzinom sunca me je odveoon se sveti i svima preti moj srebrni super boyon je snazan i ludo hrabar moj veliki super boy :wub:salje rakete i rusi planete moj srebrni super boyzvace bombone i pravi balone moj super boy

We know a place where no planes goWe know a place where no ships go(Hey!) No cars go(Hey!) No cars goWhere we knowWe know a place no space ships goWe know a place where no subs go(Hey!) No cars go(Hey!) No cars goWhere we know(Hey!)(Hey!)(Mom, Dad!)(No go!)(Hey!) Us kids know(Hey!) No cars goWhere we knowBetween the click of the light and the start of the dream

In the afterlifeYou could be headed for the serious strifeNow you make the scene all dayBut tomorrow there'll be hell to pay :o People listen attentivelyI mean about future calamityI used to think the idea was obsoleteUntil I heard the old man stamping his feet.This is a place where eternallyFire is applied to the bodyTeeth are extruded and bones are groundThen baked into cakes which are passed around. nerves.gifBeauty, talent, fame, money, refinementTop skill and brainBut all the things you try to hideWill be revealed on the other side.Now the d and the a and the mAnd the n and the aAnd the t and the i-o-nLose your face, lose your nameThen get fitted for a suit of flame

Please, please, forgive meBut I won't be home againMaybe someday you'll look upAnd, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:"Isn't something missing?"You won't cry for my abscence, I know -You forgot me long agoAm I that unimportant...?Am I so unsignificant...?Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me?Even though I'm the sacrificeYou won't try for me, not now.Though I'd die to know you love meI'm all aloneIsn't someone missing me?Please, please forgive meBut I won't be home again.I know what you do to yourself,I breath deep and cry out,Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me?And if I bleed, I'll bleed,Knowing you don't careAnd if I sleep just to dream of youI'll wake without you there,Isn't something missing?Isn't someone missing me...?

Edited by Hannah

Every time i think of youI feel shot right through with a bolt of blueIt's no problem of mine but it's a problem I findLiving a life that I can't leave behindThere's no sense in telling meThe wisdom of a fool won't set you freeBut that's the way that it goesAnd it's what nobody knowsWhile every day my confusion growsEvery time I see you fallingI get down on my knees and prayI'm waiting for that final momentYou'll say the words that I can't sayI feel fine and I feel goodI'm feeling like I never shouldWhenever I get this way, I just don't know what to sayWhy can't we be ourselves like we were yesterdayI'm not sure what this could meanI don't think you're what you seemI do admit to myselfThat if I hurt someone elseThen I'll never see just what we're meant to beEvery time I see you fallingI get down on my knees and prayI'm waiting for that final momentYou'll say the words that I can't say

Precious and fragile thingsNeed special handlingMy God what have we done to You?We always try to shareThe tenderest of careNow look what we have put You through...Things get damagedThings get brokenI thought we'd manageBut words left unspokenLeft us so brittleThere was so little left to giveAngels with silver wingsShouldn't know sufferingI wish I could take the pain for YouIf God has a master planThat only He understandsI hope it's Your eyes He's seeing throughThings get damagedThings get brokenI thought we'd manageBut words left unspokenLeft us so brittleThere was so little left to giveI pray You learn to trustHave faith in both of usAnd keep room in Your heart for twoThings get damagedThings get brokenI thought we'd manageBut words left unspokenLeft us so brittleThere was so little left to give

How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read - just yet You gotta spend some time, love, you gotta spend some time with me And I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart There are days when outside your window, I see my reflection as I slowly pass And I long for this mirrored perspective, when we'll be lovers, lovers at last You gotta spend some time, love, you gotta spend some time with me And I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart I will possess your heart You reject my advances and desperate pleas I won't let you, let me down so easily, so easily You gotta spend some time, love, you gotta spend some time with me And I know that you'll find love, I will possess your heart I will possess your heart

For the first time in my life, I was so in love, (Ha, ha, ha, ha) - Why you laughing at me?? I met this girl called Lorraine, she stole, my heart. And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine She was so in love with me, we were gonna get wed, So I bought her lots of things, diamond ring, brand new bed, (A brand new bed?) - Yes a brand new bed! And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, And when I find her, I'm gonna kill her, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine For the first time in my life, I was wrong, Lorraine she was a flipping con, Lorraine she took everything, Even my brand new engagement ring, She took the car and went to town, But now she can no longer be found. Lorraine punched me on the nose, so I slapped her round the head, Then we talked the whole thing out, and went straight to bed, (Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha) But now I've found her, don't want to kill her, But now I've found her, don't want to kill her, But now I've found her, don't want to kill her, But now I've found her, don't want to kill her, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine, Lorraine

Svakog jutra sunce izadje ona me kraj sebe pronadje probudi se pa me pogleda tad je najlepsa Tad me prodju slutnje najcrnje sve se oko mene okrene jer me ona tako pogleda jer je najlepsa Kada hoce ona ume dada me nosi sve do oblakai do sunca i do meseca

Na tvom balkonu u ranu zoru,Dok prvi bus ide za grad,Ja ne čujem vijesti, ljude na cestiTo valjda znači biti mlad.Ti čistiš lice, deru se ptice,Voda se grije za moj NescafeSve u stanu liči na tvoju mamuI njenu mladost od ranije.Ti pereš kosu, pjena na nosuJa puštam muziku sa linijeČekam te dugo, dišem polakoNikud ne žurim to je finije.Onda me gledaš, kraj mene sjedaš,Smiješ se blago pitaš što mi jeNa tvom balkonu u ranu zoruLak sam ko pero i dobro mi je...Pun kufer +Aresn Dedić: Na balkonu toliko od mene :wub:edit: gde Arsena da izostavim

Edited by smorenko

Leonard Cohen"Closing Time"Ah we're drinking and we're dancingand the band is really happeningand the Johnny Walker wisdom running highAnd my very sweet companionshe's the Angel of Compassionshe's rubbing half the world against her thighAnd every drinker every dancerlifts a happy face to thank herthe fiddler fiddles something so sublimeall the women tear their blouses offand the men they dance on the polka-dotsand it's partner found, it's partner lostand it's hell to pay when the fiddler stops:it's CLOSING TIMEYeah the women tear their blouses offand the men they dance on the polka-dotsand it's partner found, it's partner lostand it's hell to pay when the fiddler stops:it's CLOSING TIMEAh we're lonely, we're romanticand the cider's laced with acidand the Holy Spirit's crying, "Where's the beef?"And the moon is swimming nakedand the summer night is fragrantwith a mighty expectation of reliefSo we struggle and we staggerdown the snakes and up the ladderto the tower where the blessed hours chimeand I swear it happened just like this:a sigh, a cry, a hungry kissthe Gates of Love they budged an inchI can't say much has happened sincebut CLOSING TIMEI swear it happened just like this:a sigh, a cry, a hungry kissthe Gates of Love they budged an inchI can't say much has happened sinceCLOSING TIMEI loved you for your beautybut that doesn't make a fool of me:you were in it for your beauty tooand I loved you for your bodythere's a voice that sounds like God to medeclaring, declaring, declaring that your body's really youAnd I loved you when our love was blessedand I love you now there's nothing leftbut sorrow and a sense of overtimeand I missed you since the place got wreckedAnd I just don't care what happens nextlooks like freedom but it feels like deathit's something in between, I guessit's CLOSING TIMEYeah I missed you since the place got wreckedBy the winds of change and the weeds of sexlooks like freedom but it feels like deathit's something in between, I guessit's CLOSING TIMEYeah we're drinking and we're dancingbut there's nothing really happeningand the place is dead as Heaven on a Saturday nightAnd my very close companiongets me fumbling gets me laughingshe's a hundred but she's wearingsomething tightand I lift my glass to the Awful Truthwhich you can't reveal to the Ears of Youthexcept to say it isn't worth a dimeAnd the whole damn place goes crazy twiceand it's once for the devil and once for Christbut the Boss don't like these dizzy heightswe're busted in the blinding lights,busted in the blinding lightsof CLOSING TIMEThe whole damn place goes crazy twiceand it's once for the devil and once for Christbut the Boss don't like these dizzy heightswe're busted in the blinding lights,busted in the blinding lightsof CLOSING TIMEOh the women tear their blouses offand the men they dance on the polka-dotsIt's CLOSING TIMEAnd it's partner found, it's partner lostand it's hell to pay when the fiddler stopsIt's CLOSING TIMEI swear it happened just like this:a sigh, a cry, a hungry kissIt's CLOSING TIMEThe Gates of Love they budged an inchI can't say much has happened sinceBut CLOSING TIMEI loved you when our love was blessedI love you now there's nothing leftBut CLOSING TIMEI miss you since the place got wreckedBy the winds of change and the weeds of sex.

When youre smilin....keep on smilinThe whole world smiles with youAnd when youre laughin....keep on laughinThe sun comes shinin throughBut when youre cryin.... you bring on the rainSo stop your frownin....be happy againCause when youre smilin....keep on smilinThe whole world smiles with youOh when youre smilin....keep on smilinThe whole world smiles with youAh when youre laughin....keep on laughinThe sun comes shinin throughNow when youre cryin.... you bring on the rainSo stop that sighin....be happy againCause when youre smilin....just keep on smilinAnd the whole world gonna smile with you :(

"I Was Wrong"I always hoped I'd build my world around youAnd it's a miracle I ever found youDo the colours of the rainbow radiate to everyoneNow I don't know how I could live without youBut certainly I know I'm not about toI don't believe in anything I see unless I can feel it too

"You Were Right"And you,Were right to bide your time and not buy into my miseryWell the good things are never freeDo the colours of the rainbow look the same to everyone?And I,Was rushing round in circles for a reason to believeWipe the slime from off your sleeveYou could follow me for weeksAnd I'm not going anywhereSometimes it's hard to love someoneTill the day that they are goneAnd IJust had a dream the other nightI was married to the QueenAnd Madonna lived next doorI think she took a shine to meAnd the kids were all grown upBut I had to turn her down'Cos I was still in love with youI'm turning Madonna downI'm calling it my best moveI'll get her tickets to what she needsI remember doing nothing on the night Sinatra diedAnd the night Jeff Buckley diedAnd the night Kurt Cobain diedAnd the night John Lennon diedI remember I stayed up to watch the news with everyoneAnd that was a lot of nightsAnd that was a lot of livesWho lost the tickets to what they need?And IWas busy finding answers while you just got on with real lifeAlways hoped you'd be my wifeBut I never found the timeFor the question to arriveI just disguised it in a songAnd songs are never quite the answerJust a soundtrack to a lifeThat is over all too soonHelps to turn the days to nightWhile I was wrong and you were rightAnd this was a lesson learnedI'm happy to be your foolAnd get you tickets to what you needI'm turning the lights down lowI'm ready to make my moveI'll get you tickets to what you need: