IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Pričaju ljudi da si me ukrotilai ko na loto premiji dobilapa me ko limun cediša sta ću kada vredišA ne znaju da nisam ja od jučemnogo od mene moraju da učelepotu treba negovatijer to se uvek isplatiIma se, može sema hvala Boguda ti kupim bar svesreća da moguIma se, može sesve ću ti datikol'ko košta nek koštako ima taj i platiPričaju ljudi dobro dok se šalema samo ne daj Bože da me žales tobom sam svoj na svomne dugujem ništa nikome

White on white translucent black capesBack on the rackBela Lugosi's deadThe bats have left the bell towerThe victims have been bledRed velvet linesThe black boxBela Lugosi's deadBela Lugosi's deadUndead undead undeadUndead undead undeadThe virginal bridesFile past his tombStrewn with time's dead flowersBereft in deathly bloomAlone in a darkened roomThe countBela Lugosi's deadBela Lugosi's deadUndead undead undeadUndead undead undeadOh Bela...Undead undead undead...

Running like a dog never making connections,keep your story straight if they question you,try to separate the feeling from the truth.You're pulled in many directions, it's never a gamble.Low risk low reward love is all you need.But did you think that you could walk away so clean?Yet you're staring at another strange ceiling again,though you swore you'd stay home and read,wondering when it is alright to leave, so you just get dressed.The door shuts behind you, the sun rears its head,you race to your car through the cold morning dew,slightly annoyed and confused - she didn't seem to mind,you didn't spend the night.This is the end,though I saw it coming before we went to bed,no I never could be the one for you.This is the end,thought I saw it coming before we started andno one's going to be broken-hearted here.Staring straight ahead and never looking for answers,dumb yourself down it's a great disguise.Try to separate omissions from the lies.With low expectations then nobody's letdown,no long talks and no breakdowns in the way.But isn't that what makes it worthwhile anyway?Now you're pressed against somebody who you don't even like,though they're cute and they'll pass the time,kissing around their neck and not their mouth,so they don't look in your eyes.You lie down exhausted and riddled with doubt,then wait 'til they're sleeping and sneak towards the door,careful not to make a noise across the creaky wood floors...They're not as cold as yours.This is the end,though I saw it coming before we went to bed,no I never could be the one for you.This is the end,thought I saw it coming before we started andno one's going to be broken-hearted here.This is the end,though I saw it coming before we went to bed,no I never could be the one for you.This is the end,thought I saw it coming before we started andno one's going to be broken-hearted here.This is the end,though I saw it coming before we went to bed,no I never could be the one for you.This is the end,thought I saw it coming before we started andno one's going to be broken-hearted here.

How does it feelTo treat me like you doWhen you've your hands upon meAnd told me who you areI thought I was mistakenI thought I heard your wordsTell me how do I feelTell me now how do I feelThose who came before meLived through their vocationsFrom the past until completionThey'll turn away no moreAnd I still find it so hardTo say what I need to sayBut I'm quite sure that you'll tell meJust how I should feel todayI see a ship in the harborI can and shall obeyBut if it wasn't for your misfortuneI'd be a heavenly person todayAnd I thought I was mistakenI thought I heard you speakTell me how do I feelTell me now, how should I feelI thought I told you to leave meWhile I walked down to the beachTell me how does it feelWhen your heart grows coldWhen your heart grows coldWhen your heart grows cold

Five SecondsStrolling through the slaughterhouse of loveRags and ruins and stars aboveI'm as naked as I can be in this lifeThis labyrinth is only one straight lineBack and forth, up and down your spineEmptiness of heaven in your ears and my eyesOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second, here we go!You are the air that I breathe!Sweet annhilation in your handsYour own personal StalingradI'm just a piece of archaeology in your mindI'll be your private amusement parkRollercoasterin' in the darkCome into me slide you upside downAnd let's ride...One secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second here we go!You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!(Don't pull my nerve!)You are the air that I breathe!You are the air that I breatheAll that I need!All that I need!Our house is burning right before our eyesAnd ain't nobody a bit surprisedYou prayed for rain and I fell down all nightLove me till the ambulance arrivesUntil I can't hear the screams and criesAnd I'll be choking on my ABC's all nightOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveSeconds to liveOne secondTwo secondsThree secondsFour and fiveIs all I can giveOne one thousand, Two one thousand, Three one thousandFour and five seconds againOne second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds, five second here we go!You are the air that I breathe!

BUZZCOCKS"Ever Fallen In Love With Someone (You Shouldn't've Fallen In Love With)?"You spurn my natural emotionsYou make me feel like dirtAnd I'm hurtAnd if I start a commotionI run the risk of losing youAnd that's worseEver fallen in love with someone?Ever fallen in love?In love with someoneEver fallen in love? (Love?)In love with someoneYou shouldn't've fallen in love withI can't see much of a futureUnless we find out what's to blameWhat a shameAnd we won't be together much longerUnless we realize that we are the sameEver fallen in love with someone?Ever fallen in love?In love with someoneEver fallen in love? (Love?)In love with someoneYou shouldn't've fallen in love withYou disturb my natural emotionsYou make me feel like dirtAnd I'm hurtAnd if I start a commotionI'll only end up losing youAnd that's worseEver fallen in love with someone?Ever fallen in love?In love with someoneEver fallen in love? (Love?)In love with someoneYou shouldn't've fallen in love with

Had a northern lad, well not exactly had.He moved like the sunset, God who painted that.First he loved my accent. How his knees could bend.I thought we'd be okay, me and my molasses.But I feel something is wrong? But I feel this cake just isn't done.And don't say that you don't.And if you could see me now, said if you could see me now.Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page.Or when you're only wet because of all the rain.Because of... because of... all the rain, because of...He don't show much these days, it's gets so fucking cold.I loved his secret places but I can't go anymore."You change like sugar cane," says my northern lad.I guess you go too far when pianos try to be guitars.I feel the West in you, but I, I feel it falling apart too.And don't say that you don't.And if you could see me now... Said if you could see me now.Girls you've got to know when it's time to turn the page.Or when you're only wet because of all the rain.Or when you're only wet because of all the rain.Because? of, because of... of the rain, because of...Because of... of all the rain, because? of... the... rain...

he drives a g wagonand he looks just like my dream :wub: I been climbin' all his mountainsI been swimming all his seasno matter what or how I triedI couldn't get the man to fall in love with meturns out he likes the girls with long and wavy hairmine is short and kinky cool.gif I have lost my mindc'mon andgimme all your lovin'or I will kill youput one through your headgimme all your lovin'or I will kill youand cry when you're deadhis whole body was shakingand he holla'd when he fell to his kneesI held tighter to my akhe said please please whatever you needsee I have searched the wide worldto find the peace for the war in medon't wanna look no furtherbut you refuse to give it to meand I have lost my mindc'mon andgimme all your lovin'or I will kill youput one through your headgimme all your lovin'or I will kill youand cry when you're deadit's amazing what a gun to the head can domy baby loves me now as hard as he can cool.gif my methods may be suspectbut you gotta get love however you canI have lost my mind!edit, poenta :rolleyes:

Edited by mioba

Walk in silence,Don't walk away, in silence.See the danger,Always danger,Endless talking,Life rebuilding,Don't walk away.Walk in silence,Don't turn away, in silence.Your confusion,My illusion,Worn like a mask of self-hate,Confronts and then dies.Don't walk away.People like you find it easy,Naked to see,Walking on air.Hunting by the rivers,Through the streets,Every corner abandoned too soon,Set down with due care.Don't walk away in silence,Don't walk away.

Mrs BartolozziI remember it was that WednesdayOh when it rained and it rainedThey traipsed mud all over the houseIt took hours and hours to scrub it outAll over the hall carpetI took my mop and bucketAnd I cleaned and I cleanedThe kitchen floorUntil it sparkledThen I took my laundry basketAnd put the linen all in itAnd everything I could fit in itAnd all our dirty clothes that hadn't gone into the washAnd all your shirts and jeans and thingsAnd put them in the new washing machineWashing machineWashing machineI watched them go 'round and 'roundMy blouse wrapping itself around your trousersOh the waves are going outMy skirt floating up around my waistAs I wade out into the surfOh and the waves are coming inOh and the waves are going outOh and you're standing right behind meLittle fish swim between my legsOh and the waves are coming inOh and the waves are going outOh and the waves are coming inOut of the corner of my eyeI think I see you standing outsideBut it's just your shirtHanging on the washing lineWaving its arm as the wind blows byAnd it looks so aliveNice and whiteJust like its climbed right outOf my washing machineWashing machineWashing machineSlooshy sloshy slooshy sloshyGet that dirty shirty cleanSlooshy sloshy slooshy sloshyMake those cuffs and collars gleamEverything clean and shinyWashing machineWashing machineWashing machine(by Kate, the Great)

Ground control to major tomGround control to major tomTake your protein pills and put your helmet onGround control to major tomCommencing countdown, engines onCheck ignition and may gods love be with youTen, nine, eight, seven, six, five,Four, three, two, one, liftoffThis is ground control to major tomYouve really made the gradeAnd the papers want to know whose shirts you wearNow its time to leave the capsule if you dareThis is major tom to ground controlIm stepping through the doorAnd Im floating in a most peculiar wayAnd the stars look very different todayFor hereAm I sitting in a tin canFar above the worldPlanet earth is blueAnd theres nothing I can doThough Im past one hundred thousand milesIm feeling very stillAnd I think my spaceship knows which way to goTell me wife I love her very much she knowsGround control to major tomYour circuits dead, theres something wrongCan you hear me, major tom?Can you hear me, major tom?Can you hear me, major tom?Can you....Here am I floating round my tin canFar above the moonPlanet earth is blueAnd theres nothing I can do.

MONDAYRainclouds came and stole my thunder -Left me barren like a desertBut a sunshine girl like youIt's worth going through -I will never be embarrassed about love again -Tortured winds that blew me over -When I start to think that I'm something specialThey tell me that I'm not -And they're right and I'm glad and I'm not -I will never be embarrassed about that again.Oh baby I'm dreaming of Monday,Oh baby will I see you againOh baby I'm dreaming of Monday.

Azra - Kao i jucerruke su mi bile slani pijesaksanjao sam teruke su mi bile na oltaru mnoge godinezaronjene stijene plačusvjetlost počinjetihim mijenjanjem mojih pobudakao i jučeriza zavjesemožda na mom licu nađes tragove sjećanjamožda ne razumiješ,ali volim tekrenuo sam u dubinu sobe s jasnom namjeromda materijaliziram nemoguće snagom porukerazuzdanost histriona blisko odzvanjaneka drugi broje križevekao i jučeriza zavjeseono što me stalno plaši zvuči poznatomožda ne razumiješ,ali volim teotkud osjećaj da gubiš pouzdano zaleđeumjetnost te čini jačom nego što pretpostavljašmožda tvoja slutnja varamožda umišljamhtio bih da budeš sretnijakao i jučeriza zavjeseigrat ću pred tobom opet ulogu pjesnikamožda ne razumiješ,ali volim tegledaj kako konci aluzije prodiru u svijestni tjeskoba kao nijemi svjedok ne vrijedi suvišestajao sam na peronu ljeta gospodnjegmoglo je biti prošlo stoljećekao i jučeriza zavjesezamisli da brdo slika putuje svemirommožda ne razumiješ,ali volim te

Save some face, you know you've only got oneChange your ways while you're youngBoy, one day you'll be a manOh girl, he'll help you understandSmile like you mean itSmile like you mean itLooking back at sunsets on the EastsideWe lost track of the timeDreams aren't what they used to beSome things sat by so carelesslySmile like you mean itSmile like you mean itAnd someone is calling my nameFrom the back of the restaurantAnd someone is playing a gameIn the house that I grew up inAnd someone will drive her aroundDown the same streets that I didOn the same streets that I didSmile like you mean itSmile like you mean itSmile like you mean itSmile like you mean itOh no, oh no no noOh no, oh no no no

Mgmt - Time To PretendI'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw, I'm in the prime of my lifeLet's make some music, make some money, find some models for wivesI'll move to Paris, shoot some heroin and f*ck with the starsYou man the island and the cocaine and the elegant carsThis is our decision to live fast and die youngWe've got the vision, now let's have some funYeah, it's overwhelming but what else can we doGet jobs in offices and wake up for the morning commute?Forget about our mothers and our friendsWe were fated to pretendTo pretendWe were fated to pretendTo pretendI'll miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up wormsI'll miss the comfort of my mother and the weight of the worldI'll miss my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my homeYeah, I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the time spent aloneBut there is really nothing, nothing we can doLove must be forgotten, life can always start up anewThe models will have children, we'll get a divorceWe'll find some more models, everything must run its courseWe'll choke on our vomit and that will be the endWe were fated to pretendTo pretendWe were fated to pretendTo pretendI said yeah, yeah, yeahAll right yeah, yeah, yeahI said yeah, yeah, yeahAh yeah, yeah, yeah