IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Huh-huh-huh, let's go.I am not your se?orita. I am not from your tribe.In the gard- in the garden? I did no crime.I am not your se?orita. I am not from your tribe.If you want inside her, well, boy you better make her raspberry swirl.Things are getting dear desperate when all the boys can't be men.Everybody knows I'm her friend, everybody knows I'm her man...Things are getting dear desperate when all the boys can't be men.Everybody knows I'm her friend, everybody knows I'm her man...Huh-huh-huh, let's go.I am not your se?orita. I don't aim so high.In my heart- in my heart? I did no crime.If you want inside her, well, boy you better make her raspberry swirl.Ra-a-a-a?a?spberry swirl, mmm let's go.Ra-a-a-a?a?spberry swirl (swirl).Things are getting dear desperate when all the boys can't be men.Everybody knows I'm her friend, everybody knows I'm her man...Things are getting dear desperate, when all the boys can't be men.Everybody knows I'm her friend, everybody knows I'm her man...Things are getting dear desperate when all the boys can't be men.Everybody knows I'm her friend, everybody knows I'm her man...Uh, hey. Ra-a-a-a?a?spberry swirl, uh let's go.Ra-a-a-a?a?spberry swirl, you go inside her world.(And she swirls.)Yes let's go, ra-a-aspberry swirl, let's go.(And she swirls, and she swirls again.)Ra-a-a-a?a?spberry swirl.(And she swirls, and she swirls, and she swirls again.)Uh, uh, yes.(And she swirls, and she swirls, and she swirls again.)(And she swirls, and she swirls, she swirls, and she swirls?)Uh, uh yeah, uh yeah, uh yeah, uh mmm...kelliesm8.jpg

I've driven round in circles for three hoursIt was bound to happen that I'd end up at yourI temporarily forgot there's better days to comeI thought that I would give it just one more chanceCos' I want, tonight, what I've been waiting forBut I found, tonight, what I'd been warned aboutYou think that you are complicated, deep mystery to allWell it's taken me a while to see, you're not so specialAll energy no meaning, with a lot of wordsSo paper thin that one real feeling, could knock you downAnd I've seen, tonight, what I'd been warned aboutI'm gonna leave, tonight, before I change my mindSo see me when your 40, lost and all alonebeing comforted by strangers you'll never need to knownot sad because you lost mebut sad because you thought it was cool to be sadYou think misery will make you stand apart from the crowdwell if you had walked past me today I wouldn't have picked you outI wouldn't have picked you outnow I've seen, tonight, how I could waste my timeand I'll be on my way, and I won't be backcos I've seen, tonight, what I've been warned aboutyour just a boy, not a man, and I'm not coming back

I got a song inside my headI got a demon in my bedThey're both keeping me awakeI'm gonna sing so you can hearI'm gonna sing away your fearI'm gonna rock you to sleepA sound of trumpetsOh please answer to my callto armsmy armstonightEverything will be all rightcome heremy dearI'm gonna call when you're aloneI'll be your angel on the phoneI'm gonna save you tonightThe way you fear of getting onAll you gotta do is listen to my songAnd the world is gonna smileA sound of trumpetsOh please answer to my callto armsmy armstonightEverything will be all rightcome heremy dear*Musical Break*Oh please answer to my callto armsmy armstonightEverything will be all rightcome heremy dear

Happy Endings Well, imagine it's a film & you're the star & prettySoon we're coming to the part where you realise that you should give your heartOh give your heart to me.Now the orchestra begins to make a soundThat goes round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round & round againAnd we kiss to violins.Well some sad people might believe in that I guessbut we know better don't we?We know all about the mess.The aftermath of our affair is lying all around and I can't clear it away.No. And d'you think that it's so easy to find?Somebody who is just your kind?Well it might take you a little time but I'm going to have to try.Oh yeah I'm gonna try.And I know no-one can ever know which way to headBut don't you remember that you once said that you liked happy endings?And no-one can ever know if it's going to workBut if you try then you might get your happy ending.

?In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.? Crash (2005) ? Graham Waters (Don Cheadle)

I would swim across oceansJust to talk with youI would climb a tall mountainJust to look at youI'd give my soul to the devilIf you asked me toI would walk out of heavenJust to be with youThis is absoluteThis is absolutionI will be your discipleAnd I'll worship youBurn the prophets of reasonLight the sky for youKill the children of EdenIf you want me toClose the dead eyes of GodIf they offended youThis is absoluteThis is absolution

I got no time for the corner boysDown in the street making all that noiseOr the girls out on the avenue`cause tonight i wanna be with youTonight i'm gonna take that rideAcross the river to the jersey sideTake my baby to the carnivalAnd i'll take her on all the rides`cause down the shore everything's all rightYou and your baby on a saturday nightYou know all my dreams come trueWhen i'm walking down the street with youSha la la la la la laSha la la la la la la la laSha la la la la la laSha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girlYou know she thrills me with all her charmsWhen i'm wrapped up in my baby's armsMy little girl gives me everythingI know that some day she'll wear my ringSo don't bother me man i ain't got no timeI'm on my way to see that girl of mine`cause nothing matters in this whole wide worldWhen you're in love with a jersey girlSha la la la...I see you on the street and you look so tiredI know that job you got leaves you so uninspiredWhen i come by to take you out to eatYou're lyin' all dressed up on the bed baby fast asleepGo in the bathroom and put your makeup onWe're gonna take that little brat of yours and drop her off at your mom'sI know a place where the dancing's freeNow baby won't you come with me`cause down the shore everything's all rightYou and your baby on a saturday nightNothing matters in this whole wide worldWhen you're in love with a jersey girl

Vive la solidarit? entre les peuplesMaliens IvoiriensIvoiriens Burkinab?sMauritaniens S?n?galaisGuin?ens S?n?galaisGuin?ens Ghan?ensLes nations m?ritent bien d'?tre chant?esJe ne suis contre personneGens qui m'?coutent mon devoir est de chanterJe ne suis contre personneVive la solidarit? entre les peuplesMaliens IvoiriensIvoiriens Burkinab?sMauritaniens S?n?galaisGuin?ens s?n?galaisGuin?ens Ghan?ensMaliens fran?aisDonnons-nous la main pour une m?me visionNig?riens Alg?riensTogolais B?ninoisEntendond-noud, c'est ce qui est bienLes nations m?ritent bien d'?tre chant?esJe ne suis contre personneGens qui m'?coutent mon devoir est de chanterJe ne suis contre personneVive la solidarit? entre les peuples.africa20blackwt8.jpg

Fitter, happier, more productive, comfortable, not drinking too much, regular exercise at the gym (3 days a week), getting on better with your associate employee contemporaries , at ease, eating well (no more microwave dinners and saturated fats), a patient better driver, a safer car (baby smiling in back seat), sleeping well (no bad dreams), no paranoia, careful to all animals (never washing spiders down the plughole), keep in contact with old friends (enjoy a drink now and then), will frequently check credit at (moral) bank (hole in the wall), favors for favors, fond but not in love, charity standing orders, on Sundays ring road supermarket (no killing moths or putting boiling water on the ants), car wash (also on Sundays), no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows nothing so ridiculously teenage and desperate, nothing so childish - at a better pace, slower and more calculated, no chance of escape, now self-employed, concerned (but powerless), an empowered and informed member of society (pragmatism not idealism), will not cry in public, less chance of illness, tires that grip in the wet (shot of baby strapped in back seat), a good memory, still cries at a good film, still kisses with saliva, no longer empty and frantic like a cat tied to a stick, that's driven into frozen winter shit (the ability to laugh at weakness), calm, fitter, healthier and more productive a pig in a cage on antibiotics.

I pretend to walkI pretend to breatheI know you understandYou always didYou prefer to talk(And) I pretend to listenThree and countingI'm still waitingI just want to flyThe morning sun is shatteredThe smile is goneFrozen liquid carving stoneIt's time to close our eyesAs we pretend to careI keep stillAccrete the silence you don?t fillI'm so glad that you can?t read my mindWe spend a little timeExchanging words and maybeWhat you'd call emotionBut I'm so glad that you can?t read my mindI never meant to hurtStill I'm spinning like aRoundabout in motion(Deceptive detachment ... from this world)An echo from afarThe signal is too weakI know you understandYou always didYou pretend to bideSo I pretend to smileThree and countingI'm still waitingI just want to flyThe medium is shakingYour voice is lowMelting shadows burning snowIt's time to close our eyesForget what we were toldI keep stillEmbrace the silence you don't fillI'm so glad that you can't read my mindWe spend a little timeExchanging words and maybeWhat you'd call emotionBut I'm so glad that you can?t read my mindI never meant to hurtStill I'm spinning like aRoundabout in motion(Deceptive detachment ... from this world)The more you want to feel freeThe deeper your roots need to be

Loves Intolerable PainDenial of our shadow sideWill often cause it to rise upAgainst usThat he does not need to dieAllows his mind to soarTo flyWhat if love's intolerable pain never leaves?What will your life's mark leave upon this world?What now, will my dark craft do with your body now?We walk as Gods together through a fiery dawnWhat if you love someone you know you shouldn't love?What will your dying father's last words to you be?What now, the painting of young lovers is complete?What if love's intolerable pain never leaves us?So we dash our bleeding hearts on the rocks of loneliness?And cry unto the lords above who turn away in haste?From the heartHeart of snowComes the iceIt's crushing blowFrom the soulWhose love is soundComes the coldIt's frozen ground.My Dying Bride - "A Line Of Deathless Kings" (2006)

Fannin StreetThere's a crooked street in Houston town,It's a well worn path I've followed downNow there's ruin in my name, I wish I never got off the train,And I wished I'd listened to the words you said.Don't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetOh, yeahYou'll be lost and never foundyou can never turn aroundDon't go down to Fannin StreetOnce I held you in my arms, I was sureTil I took that silent step through the gilded doorBut the desire to have much more, all the glitter and the roarNow I know that this is where the sidewalk ends.Don't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetYou'll be lost and never foundyou can never turn aroundDon't go down to Fannin StreetWhen I was young I thought only of getting outI said good-bye to my street, good-bye to my houseGive a man gin, give a man cards, give an inch he takes a yard,and I rue the day that I stepped off this train.Don't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetOh, yeahYou'll be lost and never foundyou can never turn aroundDon't go down to Fannin Street.Don't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetCause tou'll be lost and never foundyou can never turn aroundDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetDon't go down to Fannin StreetWritten by: Tom Waits and Kathleen Waits-Brennan

Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing :heart: (Chris Isaak)Baby did a bad bad thingbaby, did a bad bad thingBaby did a bad bad thingbaby did a bad bad thingYou ever love someone so much you thoughtyour little heart was gonna break in two?I didn't think so.You ever tried with your heart and soul toget your lover get back to you?I wanna hope so.You ever pray with your heart and soul just towatch her walk away?Baby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thingBaby did a bad bad thing, feel like crying, feel like cryingYou ever toss and turn your llying awake and think about the one you love?I don't think soYou ever close your eyes your making believe your holding the one your dreaming of?Well, if you say so.I hurts so bad when finally know just how low, low, low, low, low she'll goBaby did a bad bad thing, baby did a bad bad thingBaby did a bad bad thing, feel like crying, feel like crying

Sleeping in the valley, valley of ill fortuneWaking cross the river, river of delusionFull moon lures the waves, waves of desperationEmpty hearts and mouths wither awaySo close your eyesSlow your breathDream of northern lightsAround this dance of deathNo abandones, no llores, busca tu rioNo te sientas perdidoGira, vuelta y vuelta giraDanza de la muerteQue viene a verteBailalaCup your hands to her parched heart, parched andBroken heartNo water here to drink way downstreamOne goes where the water flows and water's running drySo don't give up no don't cry, don't cryJust close our eyesPretend we forgetNorth country dreamsTwist this dance of deathDanza de la muerteSi viene a verteQue bailando te encuentreBailando, girandoDanza de la muerteSpin round, spin round, spin roundVuelta, vuelta, muerteBailala

Fais toi plus belle pour la f?te au villageFais toi plus jolie pour la f?te au villageEt je serais la plus belle pour toi mon amourEt je serais la plus jolie pour toi mon ch?rieFais toi plus belle pour la f?te au villageFais toi plus jolie pour la f?te au villageEt je serais la plus belle pour toi mon amourJe suis un paysan, un cultivateurJ'ai dans mon champs, du riz, et du ma?sJ'ai aussi dans mon champsdu coton, du fonio et des haricotsDes haricots dans mon champs, pour les K?ita, CoulibalyDes haricots dans mon champs, pour les Demb?l? et les Traor?Des haricots dans mon champs, pour les Kon? et les DiarraDes haricots dans mon champs, pour les Tour? et les Samak?Fais toi plus belle pour la f?te au villageFais toi plus jolie pour la f?te au villageEt je serais la plus belle pour toi mon amourEt je serais la plus jolie pour toi mon ch?rieD'autres viendrons en moto,D'autres sur les v?los,D'autres dans les bateaux,Et d'autres dans le train,Certains dans les camions,Pour la f?te au villageEt je serais la plus belle pour toi mon amourEt je serais la plus jolie pour toi mon ch?rieJe mettrais mon jolie soulier,Mon jolie pantalon, ma belle vesteEt ma belle chemise, ma belle cravate,Pour te s?duire. :wub: Nous allons chanterNous allons danserNous allons nous dire des jolies mots d'amourFais toi plus belle pour la f?te au villageFais toi plus jolie pour la f?te au village346px-Mahamadou_Diarra.JPG

Edited by Maistor