IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

When they kick at your front doorHow you gonna come?With your hands on your headOr on the trigger of your gunWhen the law break inHow you gonna go?Shot down on the pavementOr waiting on death rowYou can crush usYou can bruise usBut you'll have to answer toOh, the guns of BrixtonThe money feels goodAnd your life you like it wellBut surely your time will comeAs in heaven, as in hellYou see, he feels like IvanBorn under the Brixton sunHis game is called survivin'At the end of the harder they comeYou know it means no mercyThey caught him with a gunNo need for the Black MariaGoodbye to the Brixton sunYou can crush usYou can bruise usYes, even shoot usBut oh-the guns of BrixtonWhen they kick at your front doorHow you gonna come?With your hands on your headOr on the trigger of your gunYou can crush usYou can bruise usYeah, even shoot usBut oh-the guns of BrixtonShot down on the pavementWaiting in death rowHis game is called survivin'As in heaven as in hellYou can crush usYou can bruise usBut you'll have to answer toOh, the guns of Brixton
The Arcade Fire pogadjaju u sridu i to dva puta:

Christina the AstonishingLived a long time agoShe was stricken with a seizureAt the age of twenty-twoThey took her body in a coffinTo a tiny church in LiegeWhere she sprang up from the coffinJust after the Agnus DeiShe soared up to the raftersPerched on a beam up thereCried "The stink of human sinIs more that I can bear"Christina the AstonishingWas the most astonishing of allShe prayed balanced on a hurdleOr curled up into a ballShe fled to remote placesClimbed towers and trees and wallsTo escape the stench of human corruptionInto an oven she did crawlO Christina the AstonishingBehaved in a terrifying wayShe would run wildly through the streetsJump in the Meusse and swim awayO Christina the AstonishingBehaved in terrifying mannerDied at the age of seventy-fourIn the convent of St Anna

Christina the Astonishing
ima i ona bolja:She tries not to shatter,kaleidoscope stylepersonality changes behind her red smileevery new problem brings a stranger insideheplessly forcing one more new disguiseChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladysinging sweet savages lost in our worldThis big eyed-girl sees her faces unfurlNow's shes in purpleNow's shes the turtleDistintegratingChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine sees her faces unfurlNow's shes in purpleNow's she the turtleDisintegratingChristine,ChristineChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine sees her faces unfurlChristine,Christine,Christine,Christine turn into facesDisintegratingChristine,Christine,ChristineDisintegrating.......
ima i ona bolja:She tries not to shatter,kaleidoscope stylepersonality changes behind her red smileevery new problem brings a stranger insideheplessly forcing one more new disguiseChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladysinging sweet savages lost in our worldThis big eyed-girl sees her faces unfurlNow's shes in purpleNow's shes the turtleDistintegratingChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine sees her faces unfurlNow's shes in purpleNow's she the turtleDisintegratingChristine,ChristineChristine-the strawberry girlChristine-banana split ladyChristine-the strawberry girlChristine sees her faces unfurlChristine,Christine,Christine,Christine turn into facesDisintegratingChristine,Christine,ChristineDisintegrating.......
to je ta vojo :wub:

Jodie wears a hat though it hasn't rained for six daysShe says a girl needs a gun these daysHey on account of those rattlesnakesOn account of those rattlesnakesShe looks like Eve Marie SaintIn on the waterfrontShe reads Simone de Beauvoirin her American circumstanceShe's less than sure if her heart has comeTo stay in San JoseAnd her neverborn child haunts her nowAs she speeds down the freewayAs she tries her luck with the traffic policeOut of boredom more than spiteShe never finds no trouble, she tries too hardShe's oblivious despite herselfShe looks like Eve Marie SaintIn on the waterfront, she saysAll she needs is therapyAll you need is love, is all you needJodie never sleeps cause there are always needles in the hayShe says a girl needs a gun these daysHey on account of the rattlesnakesHey on account of the rattlesnakesShe looks like Eve Marie SainIn on the waterfrontAs she reads Simone de BeauvoirIn her American circumstanceHer heart's like crazy pavingUpside down and back to front, she saysIt's so hard to love whenLove was your great disappointmentA girl needs a gun these daysOn account of the rattlesnakes

The change will do you goodI always knew it wouldSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe sins of the fleshAre simply sins of lustSweat's running down your backSweat's running down your neckHeated couplings in the sun(Or is that untrue?)Colder couplings in the night(Never saw your body)Your kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe change will do you goodI always knew it wouldYou know the change will do you goodYou know the change will do you goodDamaged goodsSend them backI can't workI can't achieveSend me backOpen the tillGive me the changeYou said would do me goodRefund the costYou said you're cheap but you're too muchYour kiss so sweetYour sweat so sourSometimes I'm thinking that I love youBut I know it's only lustThe change will do you goodI always knew it wouldYou know the change will do you goodYou know the change will do you goodI'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)I'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)I'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)I'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)I'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)I'm kissing you goodbye(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)Bye...(Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye)

u Vojo, ovo je jedna od onih slucajnosti: upravo ide ova stvar sa CD plejera, bezveze bacih oko na ovaj topic koji skro nikad ne posecujem, kad ono...

It doesn't hurt me.You wanna feel how it feels?You wanna know, know that it doesn't hurt me?You wanna hear about the deal I'm making?You *be running up that hill*You and me *be running up that hill*And if I only could,Make a deal with God,And get him to swap our places,Be running up that road,Be running up that hill,Be running up that building.If I only could, oh...You don't want to hurt me,But see how deep the bullet lies.Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder.There is thunder in our hearts, baby.So much hate for the ones we love?Tell me, we both matter, don't we?You, *be running up that hill*You and me, *be running up that hill*You and me won't be unhappy.And if I only could,Make a deal with God,And get him to swap our places,Be running up that road,Be running up that hill,Be running up that building,If I only could, oh...C'mon, baby, c'mon, c'mon, darling,Let me steal this moment from you now.C'mon, angel, c'mon, c'mon, darling,Let's exchange the experience, oh...'And if I only could,Make a deal with God,And get him to swap our places,Be running up that road,Be running up that hill,With no problems.

The The - Sodium Light BabyAs I sat in the back of that old taxi cab.waitin' for the evening to come.On every street of this cityI heard you call my name.You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.From the day that we are bornUntil the day we dieWe are hostage to our hearts' desire.And though I ride this cityI can't escape from you.And when I look up to the stars I wonderCan the world really be so cruel?You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.Tonight the wolves are howlingI can't escape from you.A yearning past denyingI will surrender to.You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.You're the strangest feeling I ever had.The strangest feeling.Shine on me. Sodium light baby.

Give me back my albumThe shapes change though we're always the sameSeason bleeds on seasonSomewhere you slipThat is the way, that is the wayWhat would I do without youA waste of time after all that we tookDon't make me a chapterI want to beThe whole of the book, whole of the bookNo one's going anywhereIf we did, we'd only tearKeep on rolling overAgain

Grupa tvog života-Muflino KoloOp, njiiiiiii, cm*Ježa sam ulovio, draganaOperi mi lonac najvećiPa u peći ću ga pećiPa u peći ću gaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaNa pecanjeU kurvanjeU subotu idem, janjeU sredinu kola statiPepeljaru zapišatiKraj bandere povraćatiI turčina ustopatiIglice od bora, iglice od ježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaSamo gazi, samo gaziSutra se ne radi?Kotlina i švajcarnicaCrna roda, fehericaU staroj dravi glavu peremJer u onu pravu seremPrava drava zdrava nijeJer zaprima fekalijeNa dnu mulja šaran spavaZbog mene ga boli glavaPlaši ribu srebrnicuDa ne gutne udicuIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaAjmo, metalci, da se muda oznoje?A patrola ko patrolaTraži promil alkoholaKroz valpovo do miholjcaIma baja brdo novcaOj, curice iz mađarskeKako ste se prašit znaleJoš se sjećam suknje plaveUkrajinke moje maleIglice od bora, iglice od ježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaKroz našice sam propičioU koški sam glavni bioU bizovcu ukro ovcuOnda pravac josipovcuU osijeku velegraduPoljubit ću tebe mladuLitru rakije popitiSve stakleno porazbitiIglice od bora, iglice od ježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaIglice od bora, iglice od ježaNe naslanjaj se na kapijuDok je farba svježaVolim piti i vozitiNa svakome ko me gledaBilijarski štap slomitiPrase, janje okrenutiiii?

Flesh And Bones ( Matt Johnson)it's the first day of spring with clean air in the windand everything is just like it should bethe roads are jammed up with lorries and carsand I'm standing in the street with my hand upon my heartthis is the place that I used to knowbut its been wiped away and put up for showI'm all alone in the middle of a crowdI open my mouth and scream a silent shoutI jumped out of bed had my first cigarette,it made my body feel sick but helped my mind relax,the cranes are moving on the skylineand the water is dripping from the kitchen tapthese times they are a changingbut I'm being left behindeverybody's running trying to catch up with their liveseverybody's running trying to catch up with their livesand all the pricks on their television screenstrying to disguise what they really meanthey say things are getting better when we know they're getting worsewhile they're buying bigger guns from a shrinking pursethe stink and sweat and the flesh and boneshave been replaced and are being soldnot for melting down for pillows or soulsbut as draft stoppers to keep out the coldwell, I jumped out of bed had my first cigarette,it made my body feel sick but helped my mind relaxthe cranes are moving on the skylineand the water is dripping from the kitchen tapthese times they are a changingand I'm being left behindeverybody's running trying to catch up with their liveseverybody's running trying to catch up with their lives