IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Siphon off top layersLeave an etching in the dirtTracing passed the historyTo date back to the hurtFingers leave a trail on meA map of what I've doneEach hair that grows preciselyShows a timeline, and my sumAnd you don't know the weightThe clicking of the counterI won't show you the weightAnd its worthWalk into a new roomAnd your static lingers stillTrace of grease from un-socked feetIs mine to smudge at willFingers leave a trail on meA map of what I've doneEach hair that grows preciselyShows a timeline, and my sumAnd you don't know the weightThe clicking of the counterI won't show you the weightAnd its worth

Stars shining bright above you, Night breezes seem to whisper, "I love you"; Birds singin' in the sycamore tree; Dream a little dream of me... Say "nighty-night" and kiss me, Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me; :wub: While I'm alone and blue as can be, Dream a little dream of me... Stars fading, but I linger on, dear, Still craving your kiss; I'm longing to linger til dawn, dear, Just saying this: Sweet dreams til sun beams find you, Sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you; But in your dreams, whatever they be, Dream a little dream of me Stars fading, but I linger on, dear, Still craving your kiss; I'm longing to linger til dawn dear, Just saying this: Sweet dreams til sun beams find you, Sweet dreams that leave our worries far behind you; :)But in your dreams, whatever they be, Dream a little dream of me.

I feel that you shouldn't get involved in an intimate relationshipuntil you are emotionally mature enough to handle it totallyable to cope with your feelings and your sexualitywithout guilt, inhabition or phoninessbut with love, tenderness and honestyThings were disappearingin my neighbourhoodonce again somebodywas up to no goodi saw that you were wantedbut not like i wanted youand that's when i knew i had to be with youand that's when i knew if i didn't i'd be throughto end my grief i'd have to catch a thiefyour love was my relief my love is your releaseCome into my windowit's open every nightthat's where i'll be waitingi'll keep off all the lightsi'm lying on my bedcrown jewels on my headI'd never give you upso come in from the cold let your hair downi'd hide you from the copsdon't be frightened now my lovei'll take the life of crimeall to make you mineCome in off that roof topyou're so handsome dressed in blacksee you in the shadowsi'd like to see you on your backtake this precious treasureand i will treasure youWe'll run away my dearsome place special have no fearwe'll even change our nameswe'll be kinky, we'll be strangei'll take the life of crimeall to make you mineall to catch a thiefyour love was my relief my love is your releaseyour love was my relief my love is your releaseall to catch a thief

Born from some mother's womb,Just like any other room.Made a promise for a new life.Made a victim out of your life.When your time's on the door,And it drips to the floor,And you feel you can touch,All the noise is too much,And the seeds that are sown,Are no longer your own.Just a minor operation,To force a final ultimatum.Thousand words are spoken loud,Reach the dumb to fool the crowd.When you walk down the street,And the sound's not so sweet,And you wish you could hide,Maybe go for a ride,To some peep show arcade,Where the future's not made.A nightmare situation,Infiltrate imagination,Smacks of past Holy wars,By the wall with broken laws.The leaders of men,Born out of your frustration.The leaders of men,Just a strange infatuation.The leaders of men,Made a promise for a new life.No saviour for our sakes,To twist the internees of hate,Self induced manipulation,To crush all thoughts of mass salvation.

with your E'sand your easeand I do one moreneed a lip gloss boostin your americais it God'sis it your'ssweet salivawith your E'sand your easeand I do one moreI know we're dyingand there's no sign of a parachutewe scream in cathedralswhy can't it be beautifulwhy does theregotta be a sacrificejust say yesyou little arsonistyou're so sure you can saveevery hair on my chestjust say yesyou little arsonistwith your E'sand your easeand I do one morewell I know we're dyingand there's no sign of a parachutein this chapellittle chapel of lovecan't we get a little graceand some eleganceno we scream in cathedralswhy can't it be beautifulwhy does theregotta be a sacrifice

Ti si premladaa ja sam prestar za čekanjemiris u zraku mekan jeotkada tvoje sreo sam očisan ove noćipočinjeApokalipso svirajucrni i znojni anđelis cvjetom u kosiritam te nosidobit ću sve što zaželimSad uzmi mi ruku i vodi mepred nama nisu godineal mogu biti najdulji satirado te pratimvodi meAnđeli nek se odmorea u nebeske ponoremi ćemo skupapadati znatiotvori širom prozoreTi si ta koju sanjamja sam taj kojeg oduvijek znašviše nemamo željajer sad plovimo do beskraja

a billion words agothe sailors disappeareda story for the childrento rock them back to sleepa million burning bookslike torches in our handsa fabric of idealsto decorate our homesa thousand generationsthe soil on which we walka mountain of mistakesfor us to climb for pleasurea hundred clocks are tickingthe line becomes a circlespin the wheel of fortuneor learn to navigatea choir full of longingwill call our ships to portthe countless lonely voiceslike whispers in the darka second of reflection cantake you to the moonthe slightest hesitation canbring you down in flamesa single spark of passioncan change a man forevera moment in a lifetimeis all it takes to break hima fraction of a heartbeatmade us what we area brother and a sisterfor better or for worsea billion words agothey sang a song of leavingan echo from the choruswill call them back againa choir full of longingwill call our ships to portthe countless lonely voiceslike whispers in the darktonight we light the fireswe call our ships to porttonight we walk on waterand tomorrow we'll be gonetonighttonight

God is in da houseWe've laid the cables and the wiresWe've split the wood and stoked the firesWe've lit our town so there is noPlace for crime to hideOur little church is painted whiteAnd in the safety of the nightWe all go quiet as a mouseFor the word is outGod is in the houseGod is in the houseGod is in the houseNo cause for worry nowGod is in the houseMoral sneaks in the White HouseComputer geeks in the school houseDrug freaks in the crack houseWe don't have that stuff hereWe have a tiny little ForceBut we need them of courseFor the kittens in the treesAnd at night we are on our kneesAs quiet as a mouseFor God is in the houseGod is in the houseGod is in the houseAnd no one's left in doubtGod is in the houseHomos roaming the streets in packsQueer bashers with tyre-jacksLesbian counter-attacksThat stuff is for the big citiesOur town is very prettyWe have a pretty little squareWe have a woman for a mayorOur policy is firm but fairNow that God is in the houseGod is in the houseGod is in the houseAny day now He'll come outGod is in the houseWell-meaning little therapistsGoose-stepping twelve-stepping TetotalitarianistsThe tipsy, the reeling and the drop down pissedWe got no time for that stuff hereZero crime and no fearWe've bred all our kittens whiteSo you can see them in the nightAnd at night we're on our kneesAs quiet as a mouseSince the word got outFrom the North down to the SouthFor no-one's left in doubtThere's no fear aboutIf we all hold hands and very quietly shoutHallelujahGod is in the houseGod is in the houseOh I wish He would come outGod is in the house

I heard these words in my headMade me think about love insteadMade me think about what could beMade me shake a little now I'm freeI was in a world so blueWith only visions of me and youIt could have cost me my soulI could have lost all controlHere I go againFeelings I can not describeHow did I get hereThe walls of my mind I climbHere I am againFaces I don't recognizeI got a messageNow I got me searching for my goalI got me dreaming of rock and rollFeels like i'm falling free in the skyFeels like i'm learning now how to flyNow I got to tear down these wallsGot to run to her when she callsGot to stand up and be a manGot to do it 'cause I know I canI was in a shaky stateI was losing my grip on timeHere all over the placeThe walls of my mind I climbHere I go againFeelings I can not describeHow did I get hereThe walls of my mind I climbHere I am againFaces I don't recognizeI got a messageSo the journey was full of eventI met you, I met her, I met themBut how could I ever preventThe escape to my own minds denI was in a shaky stateI was losing my grip on timeI was here all over the placeThe walls of my mind I climbHere I go againFeelings I can not describeHow did I get hereHere I am againFaces I don't recognizeI got a messageI got a messageI got a message

It's the disease of the ageIt's the disease that we craveAlone at the end of the raveWe catch the last bus homeCorporate America wakesCoffee republic and cakesWe open the latch on the gateOf the hole that we call our homeProtect me from what I want...Protect me protect meMaybe we're victims of fateRemember when we'd celebrateWe'd drink and get high until lateAnd now we're all aloneWedding bells ain't gonna chimeWith both of us guilty of crimeAnd both of us sentenced to timeAnd now we're all aloneProtect me from what I want...Protect me protect meProtect me from what I want...Protect me protect meProtect me from what I want...Protect me protect meProtect me from what I want...Protect me protect me

I lieI waitI startI hesitateI amI breathI meltI think of meIs it any wonder I can't sleep?All I have is all you gave to meIs it any wonder I found theseThrough youTurn to the gates of heaven, to myself feel downTurn away from EyeIt's not enoughJust a touchIt's not enoughI tasteI loveI callI bleed enoughI hateI mightI wasI want too muchIs it any wonder I can't sleep?All I have is all you gave to meIs it any wonder I found theseThrough youTurn to the gates of heaven, to myself feel downTurn away from EyeIt's not enoughJust a touchIt's not enoughJust a touchIt's not enoughJust a touchIt's not enoughJust a touch

Sky is clear tonightSky is clear tomorrowA star is outI reach for one to sparkle in my handA star is outI will not touch you, I am just a manSky is clear tonightSky is clear tomorrowAnd every night I shut my eyesSo I don't have to see the lightShining so brightIll dream about a cloudy sky,A cloudy skyIll dream about a cloudy sky, a cloudyMan was born to love-Though often he has soughtLike Icarus, to fly too high-And far too lonely than he oughtTo kiss the sun of east and westAnd hold the world at his behest-To hold the terrible powerTo whom only gods are blessed-But me, I am just a manAnd every night I shut my eyesSo I don't have to see the lightShining so brightIll dream about a cloudy sky, a cloudy skyAnd every night I shut my eyesBut now Ive got them open wideYou've fallen into my handsAnd now you're burning meYou're burning me

By the desperate 'n' confusedEmotion of the youthI was brought to Crisis landWhere after getting checked for fleasAnd barricades of embassiesI was sculpted to be overworked and silentBut since the early ageI broke out of the cageAnd learned how to make marching drumsFrom a fish canAnd I knew I'll run awayAnd so without further delayI said "Two tears in a bucketMotherfuck it!"And it seems like I ran and ranThrough the garbage and quicksandAnd after getting checked for fleasand barricades of embassiesI would never never never neverwanna be young again!...But sudden wind it stole my hatAnd I went on chasing itBefore I was just another burned out carnieEvery freak on every dayLives a life one certain wayAnd that way is ain't no nothin' but a birthright~But since the early ageI broke out of the cageAnd learned how to make marching drumsFrom a fish canAnd I knew I'll run awayAnd so without further delayI said "Two tears in a bucketMotherfuck it!"And it seems like I ran and ranthrough the garbage and quicksandand after getting checked for fleasand barricades of embassiesI would never never never neverwanna be young again...

Prošao taj je dan Tako dug, tako sličan drugim danima Tako dosadan Proveden na ulici Na ulici Tako sličan Tako sličan drugim danima Miris ruža i snega U vazduhu kasni decembar Pred dragstorom sam stajao sam I uveče i celu noć sam Pijan sam bio Iako nisam pio ništa I ništa se događalo nije I niko nije došao Ali beše to dan nad danima O da Bio sam tako radostan Bez ikakvog razloga Bio sam tako pijan Bez ikakvih otrova U gradu u zimsko doba, biti sasvim sam Biti sasvim mlad Biti sasvim sam i radostan Na ulici Mlad i radostan Sam i radostan Na ulici Mlad i uspešan O da