IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Bouncing off of Clouds we wereIs there a love Lost and FoundMake it easyMake this easyIt's not as heavy as it seemsWrapped in metalWrapped in ivyPaint it in mint ice creamWe could be Bouncing off the top of this CloudI'll put on my silverWe could be Bouncing off the top of this CloudFailure to respond butI did. but did you listenBouncing off the top of this CloudI'll put on my silverAbout what you said, has it come to this?I'll put on my silverBouncing off the top of this CloudWell you can stare all day at the skyBut that won't bring her backThat won't bring her backYou say you're waiting on fateBut I think fate is nowI think fate is nowWaiting on usMake it easyEasy easyWe could make this easyEasy love easyWe could make this easyMake this easyIt's not as heavy as it seemsWrapped in metalWrapped in ivyBlue umbrellas now smilingWe could be Bouncing off the top of this CloudI'll put on my silverAbout what you said, has it come to this?I'll put on my silverBouncing off the top of this CloudI'll put on my silverAbout what you said, has it come to this?I'll put on my silverBouncing off the top of this CloudBouncing off of Clouds we were

I got a pocket full of quartersand I'm headed to the arcadeI don't have a lot of moneybut I'm bringing everything I madeI got a callous on my fingerand my shoulder's hurting tooI'm gonna eat 'em all upjust as soon as they turn blue'Cause I got Pac-Man Fever(Pac-Man Fever)It's driving me crazy(driving me crazy)I got Pac-Man Fever(Pac-Man Fever)I'm going out of my mind(going out of my mind)I got Pac-Man Fever(Pac-Man Fever)I'm going out of my mind(going out of my mind)I got all the patterns downup until the ninth keyI got Speedy on my tailand I know it's either him or meSo I'm heading out the backgoing in the other sideGonna eat the cherries upand take 'em all for a rideI'm gonna bank to the leftthen move to the right'Cause Pokey's too slowand Blinky's outta sightNow I've got 'em on the runand I'm looking for the high scoreSo it's once around the blockand I slide back out the side doorI'm really cooking noweating everything in sightAll my money's goneso I'll be back tomorrow night.

Suddenly last summerI started going out of my headIn a tiny hotel roomLying naked on a bedI knew what you were doing, and I knew what you'd doneYour life with me was ending, your new life had begunBut I was cursing your name, and I was cursing that roomAnd I was praying for the strength to stop loving youI started writing you the letterWhich turned into the bookI was gonna reach across the oceanAnd force you to lookBut what kind of man was i?Who would sacrifice you happiness to satisfy his prideWhat kind of man was i?Who would delay your destiny to appease his tiny mindThen you came back to me and I went down on one kneeWith a glint in my eyes and a rose between my teethAnd I pushed out my tongue for you to seeThat I'd been dying out of a thirst for your companyThen you quenched my loneliness with your tearsAnd our clothes fell away as we rolled back the yearsBut we could not deny it because we could not admit itIf our love was too strong to dieOr we were just too weak to kill itWas our love too strong to die?Or were we just too weak to kill it?Every moment in that roomI closed my eyes in prayerEvery moment I awokeI clenched my teeth in prayerWhat kind of man was i?Who would sacrifice your happiness to satisfy his prideWhat kind of man was i?Who would delay your destiny to appease his tiny mindWho could delay your destiny to appease his aching swollen prideWho could delay your destiny to appease his screaming little mind

Edited by Allegra

Harry's DilemmaHarry was a contented dog. But he awoke this morning and something was very wrong. He couldn't be bothered to beg for mid-morning biscuits. He couldn't be bothered to roll over and rub his back on the rough floor. He couldn't be bothered to scratch at anything that might be nibbling away at him. He just lay on top of his kennel feeling thoroughly depressed. Even his tail wouldn't wag.Four months earlier, his owner (an elderly gentlemen whom Harry had been devoted to ever since he was a puppy) had been temporarily forced to leave the country, leaving Harry with a trustworthy, caring couple who lived around the corner. Things hadn't been so bad at first: long walks, hearty dinners; even his kennel was in the same spot in their yard -- just to the right of the back door.This is the same kennel that Harry had now been moping on top of for three days. Despite the best efforts of the young, caring couple to cheer him up -- offers of chicken and an endless stream of un-fetched balls sent rolling down the yard -- nothing could coax Harry from his gloom. So, it was decided to send him to the vet.Harry was a large dog and heavy-withered, and he was in no mood to climb down from his kennel and trot to the waiting car to travel two miles to the surgery. Eventually, he was lifted, with the aid of a neighbor, onto a blanket and hobbled from kennel to car; from the car to the vet's. When, once, Harry would have put up a fight before going within 500 yards of this place, during the whole journey, he never raised an eyebrow. Of course, the vet could find nothing wrong with Harry; mentioned depression; suggested chicken and balls; sent Harry home to rest, still wrapped in the blanket. Took seven days for the notification to come through. The owner had died in his sleep, leaving specific instructions for Harry to be put down. Harry was a dead dog.

I've nothing much to offerThere's nothing much to takeI'm an absolute beginnerAnd I'm absolutely saneAs long as we're togetherThe rest can go to hellI absolutely love youBut we're absolute beginnersWith eyes completely openBut nervous all the sameIf our love songCould fly over mountainsCould laugh at the ocean(2nd time)sail over heartachesJust like the filmsThere's no reasonTo feel all the hard timesTo lay down the hard linesIt's absolutely trueNothing much could happenNothing we can't shakeOh we're absolute beginnersWith nothing much at stakeAs long as you're still smilingThere's nothing more I needI absolutely love youBut we're absolute beginnersBut if my love is your loveWe're certain to succeed

Tears you see on my face, you do have something to do withFear starts creeping up when you have so much to loseYour love waits you while you're cheatingLightning strikes you when you're movingThe light you see in my eyes, you do have something to do withPlay the game namely love, play it like you have nothing to loseHorse loves you when you move with himPeople hate you when you're changingDon't let the dress trick youI love you less now that I know youI won't count the scars againI love you less now that I know youThe glow you see on my face, you do have something to do withFear starts creeping up when you have so much to loseYour love wait you while you're cheatingLighting strikes you when you're movingDon't let me wander awayI love you less now that I know youDon't let the dress trick youI love you less now that I know youI won't count the scars againBecause I love youBlonde Redhead. The Dress

Edited by orderka

I don't want your knock on my doorI hear your footsteps on my porchUnless I need a (spin go away)uncertainStay inside the hurricaneI'm afraid to close my eyes for dreamsI belong to youIn this worldYou're for meI don't need your rock in my worldI don't feel like spinning aroundThe butteflies are frightened by your wordsTerrified by silent soundsI'm afraid to fall asleep for dreamsYou belong to meIn this worldI'm for youI'm afraid to close my eyes for dreamsI belong to youIn this worldYou're for meI'm afraid to fall asleep for dreamsYou belong to meIn this worldI'm for youI don't need your trembling all aroundYou're waking up my neighborhoodI don't need you here to hang aroundYou're poisoning my flower foodI'm afraid to fall asleep for dreamsYou belong to meIn this worldI'm for youI'm afraid to fall asleep for dreamsYou belong to meIn this worldI'm for youI'm afraid to fall asleep for dreamsI belong to youIn this worldYou're for me

I walk the maze of momentsBut everywhere I turn toBegins a new beginningBut never finds a finishI walk to the horizonAnd there I find anotherIt all seems so surprisingAnd then I find that I knowYou go there youre gone foreverI go there Ill lose my wayIf we stay here were not togetherAnywhere isThe moon upon the oceanIs swept around in motionBut without ever knowingThe reason for its flowingIn motion on the oceanThe moon still keeps on movingThe waves still keep on wavingAnd I still keep on goingI wonder if the stars signThe life that is to be mineAnd would they let their light shineEnough for me to followI look up to the heavensBut night has clouded overNo spark of constellationNo vela no orionThe shells upon the warm sandsHave taken from their own landsThe echo of their storyBut all I hear are low soundsAs pillow words are weavingAnd willow waves are leavingBut should I be believingThat I am only dreamingTo leave the thread of all timeAnd let it make a dark lineIn hopes that I can still findThe way back to the momentI took the turn and turned toBegin a new beginningStill looking for the answerI cannot find the finishIts either this or that wayIts one way or the otherIt should be one directionIt could be on reflectionThe turn I have just takenThe turn that I was makingI might be just beginningI might be near the end.

no kind of loveno kind of lovei don't wanna make no scenelovers come and goor make you mrs. anyoneor make you mr. mei'm into you like a traininto you like a traininto you like a trainyeah fall in loveyeah fall in lovei don't wanna tape you downor shack you up with meor put you where the flowers goor get into your mindi'm into you like a traininto you like a traininto you like a trainnow fall in loveyeah fall in loveif you believe that anyonelike me within a songis outside it allthen you are all so wrongif you believe that anyonelike me within a songwould try and change it allthen you have been put oni'm into you like a traininto you like a traininto you like a trainyeah fall in loveyeah fall in loveno kind of loveno kind of lovei don't wanna wear no sideor complicate it allor celebrate your prettinessand kick you in it alli'm into you like a traininto you like a traininto you like a trainyeah fall in loveyeah fall in loveif you believe that anyonelike me within a songwould try and change it allthen you have been put onso wronginto you like a train

Why do birds suddenly appearEvery time you walk near?Just like me, they long to beClose to youWhy do stars fall down from the skyEvery time you walk by?Just like me, they long to beClose to youFrom the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon-dustIn your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blueThat is why all the guys in townFollow you all aroundJust like me, they long to beClose to youFrom the day that you were bornThe angels got togetherAnd decided to create a dream come trueSo they sprinkled moon-dustIn your hair of goldAnd starlight in your eyes of blueThat is why all the guys in townFollow you all aroundJust like me, they long to beClose to youYeah, just like me, they long to beClose to youOh darlingJust like me, they long to beClose:wub: :wub: :wub:

In photographsI've seen him laughHand overboardSun on his backSummer was hereI remember it wellHow he stood in the shadeHow we both kissed and failHow can this beThere's nothing left hereHow can this beThere's nothing left hereSo sad our, so sad ourSo sad our, so sad ourSo sad our, so sad ourOur memory, heyNow he talks in his sleepSays I've never known peaceAnd I don't know him nowHe's a stranger to meHow can this beThere's nothing left hereHow can this beThere's nothing left hereWe were never more than a dreamBrief as summer or springSweeter than anything

Big girl in the red dressShe's just trying to impress usAnd she's got the barley feverBut she doesn't make a soundShe's just hanging aroundDown the Court Road earlyWith the hustlers big 'n burlyThere's a million of 'em sellingAnd the buyers can be foundThey're just hanging aroundChrist has told his motherChrist he told her not to bother'Cos he's alright in the city'Cos he's high above the groundHe's just hanging aroundOne of 'em comes closerGot a monkey on his shoulderAnd the monkey's getting grinnerBut his eyes are on the groundHe's just hanging aroundI'm moving in the ColeherneWith the leather all around meAnd the sweat is getting steamyBut their eyes are on the groundThey're just hanging aroundChrist has told his motherChrist he told her not to bother'Cos he's alright in the city'Cos he's high above the groundHe's just hanging aroundpassion4_crucified.jpg

little catholic girl is fallin' in lovea face on a page, a gift from aboveshe should've known better than to give her heartshe should've known better than to ever part without me, without mei gave her everything that i ever ownedi think she understood it but she never spokeshe shouldn't oughta try to be that wayshe shouldn't have to go there every day without me, without menow listen to us good and listen welllisten to the song and everything we tellwe should've known better than to give her awaywe should've known better to this very day, without me, without melisten, [show it all], all you gotta dosay the right words and i'll be coming throughhold you in my arms and take you right awaynow she's turned away to another landwe never understood it why she gave her handshe shouldn't oughta promise, 'cos it's just pretendi know she doesn't mean it and she'll leave again without me, without mewithout me, without memessengerjoan1.jpgif joan of archad a heartwould she give it as a giftto such as mewho longs to seehow an agnel ought to beher dream's to giveher heart awaylike an orphan on a waveshe cared so muchshe offered upher body to the grave