IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

(by zvonka širli bejzi i pospana m)Love, look at the two of usStrangers in many waysWe've got a lifetime to shareSo much to sayAnd as we goFrom day to dayI'll feel you close to meBut time alone will tellLet's take a lifetime to say"I knew you well"For only time will tell us soAnd love may growFor all we know.Love, look at the two of usStrangers in many waysLet's take a lifetime to say"I knew you well"For only time will tell us soAnd love may growFor all we know.:)

....Feet feet, walking a two mileMeet meet, meet me at the turnstileI never met him, I'll never forget himDream dream, even for a little whileDream dream, filling up an idle hourFade away, radiateI sit by and watch the river flowI sit by and watch the traffic goImagine something of your very ownSomething you can have and holdI'd build a road in gold just to have some dreamingDreaming is freeDreamingDreaming is freeDreamingDreaming is free

It was on the good ship VenusBy Christ, you should've seen usThe figurehead was a whore in bedAnd the mast was a mammoth penisThe captain of this luggerHe was a dirty buggerHe wasn't fit to shovel shitFrom one place to anotherFriggin' in the riggin'Friggin' in the riggin'Friggin' in the riggin'There was fuck all else to doThe captain's name was MorganBy Christ, he was a gorgonTen times a day sweet tunes he'd playOn his fucking organThe first mate's name was CooperBy Christ he was a trooper.He jerked and jerked until he workedHimself into a stuporThe second mate was AndyBy Christ, he had a dandyTill they crushed his cock with a jagged rockFor cumming in the brandyThe cabin boy was FlipperHe was a fucking nipperHe stuffed his ass with broken glassAnd circumcised the skipperThe Captain's wife was MabelTo fuck she was not ableSo the dirty shits, they nailed her titsAcross the barroom tableThe Captain had a daughterWho fell in deep sea waterDelighted squeals revealed that eelsHad found 'er sexual quarters

It's embarrassing to see you wave that flag when you try to give yourself a navigated toneYou fix your damp collar a wring of blood to your dickYou'd like it but it will not workYou try to make me feel guilty for never never having hadAn identity, a defined and conformed middle class sexualityAll the uniforms are shitAll the ideals are shitLove and this nation have forced usIn a chain of sperm and bloodA bastard angel will take me away from the fat tummy of GodHe will be the precise sniper that will center my weak chestA bastard angel will lick my wound while your hand will leave meWhile your hand will leave me bleeding on the floorWalk around my smashed skull; walk around my disabled strengthI don't want to die so I can see you your flesh crumble, your chest openThe right road's the lie of intellectual and criminals; love won't give life toThe children we've never had; love won't give life to this job that will bury usDissidents, passionate lovers, and combed proud soldiersDon't ask me more questions because I have no memory because I never will2rx74vt.jpg

I live on the cracks in your fassadeMy nature is deceitI cheatAnd surrounded by snowflakesI turn up the heatA beautiful crystal in my eyeAmends my sightIntensifyMultiplyI might look into your faceBut I see the skyWithout you - Day is nothing but a waste of lightWithout you - I am lost, I vanish in the nightWithout you - Life is but a senseless waste of timeWithout you - Everything I dream turns black and whiteI sit on the steps to your mansardMy fate is disbeliefI grieve(And) Surrounded by snowflakesYou turn off the heatI spin in the currents of my lifeLove shape whiteIntensifyMultiplyI don't look into your faceThere's no reason why

"Underwear"Why don't you close the door and shut the curtains'cos you're not going anywhere.He's coming up the stairs and in a moment he'll want to see your underwear.You couldn't stop it now. There's no way to get out.He's standing far too near. How the hell did you get here.Semi-naked in somebody else's room.I'd give my whole life to see it.Just you stood there only in your underwear.If fashion is your trade then when you're naked I guess you must be unemployed yeah.Cos once it's underway there's no escaping the fact that you're a girl and he's a boy.You couldn't stop it now. There's no way to get out.He's standing much too near. How the hell did you get here.Semi-naked in someone else's room. I'd give my whole life to see it.Just you stood there only in your underwear.If you close your eyes and just remember that this is what you wanted last night.So why is it so hard for you to touch him.For you to go and give yourself to him?I couldn't stop it now.There's no way to get out.He's standing much too near and how the hell did you get hereSemi-naked in somebody else's room. I'd give my whole life to see it.Just you stood there only in your underwear.Do, do do do do. Do, do. Do, do. Do, do, do, do, do. Do, do. Do, do.Oh yeh I want to see you. Want to see you only in your underwear. Har.

I am a mountain, I am a tall treeOh, I am a swift wind, sweeping the countryI am a river down in the valleyOh, I'm a vision and I can see clearlyIf anybody asks you who I amJust stand up tall, look 'em in the face and sayI am a giant, I am an eagleOh, I am a lion down in the jungleI am a marching band, I am the peopleOh, I am a helping hand, I am a heroIf anybody asks you who I amJust stand up tall, look 'em in the face and sayI'm that mountain peak up highI'm that star up in the skyHey, I made it, I'm the world's greatestI'm that little bit of hopeWith my back against the ropesI can feel it, I'm the world's greatest

Love is a rosebut you better not pick itIt only grows when it's on the vine.A handful of thorns andyou'll know you've missed itYou lose your lovewhen you say the word "mine".I wanna see what's never been seen,I wanna live that age old dream.Come on, lads, we can go togetherLet's take the best right now,Take the best right now.I wanna go to an old hoe-downLong ago in a western town.Pick me up cause my feet are draggin'Give me a lift and I'll hay your wagon.Love is a rosebut you better not pick itIt only grows when it's on the vine.A handful of thorns andyou'll know you've missed itYou lose your lovewhen you say the word "mine".Mine, mine.Love is a rose, love is a rose.Love is a rose, love is a rose.

When you try your best but you don't succeedWhen you get what you want but not what you needWhen you feel so tired but you can't sleepStuck in reverseAnd the tears come streaming down your faceWhen you lose something you can't replaceWhen you love someone but it goes to wasteCould it be worse?Lights will guide you homeAnd ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix youAnd high up above or down belowWhen you're too in love to let it goBut if you never try you'll never knowJust watch you're worthLights will guide you homeAnd ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix youTears stream down your faceWhen you lose something you cannot replaceTears stream down your faceAnd ITears stream down your faceI promise you I will learn from my mistakesTears stream down your faceAnd ILights will guide you homeAnd ignite your bonesAnd I will try to fix you

one more dancebefore they take away the lightone more spin around the lineone more step and then we'll turnand face the debtone more reason to forget

Reci kak se zoves ti :unsure: I otkud ti snagaDa me mozes povestiGore s moga dnaOci su ti crveneRuka ti je blagaKao da su stvoreneDa ih ljubim jaAl pred vratima skvadra ponovo rolaULA ULALA LEULALALA ULALA ULALA LEULALALA U LEDok vani glazba sviraPitat ces me tihoZnas li gdje siNe mogu do glasaTi mi reciPokazi mi usne budi tko siOvo sto nas plasiTo su djavliOd papira Tvoja me ruka diraAli da otkrijemo sjaj sto dodir nosiMorat cemo sresti dan kad bude vise mira -_- Jer na vratima stoji skvadra i urlaULA ULALA LEULALALA ULALA ULALA LEULALALA U LEPodjimo na seloNA SELOPodjimo na seloTamo jos ima miraNA SELUU peci je zarNa prozoru rosaPustimo da svjetloPostane vosakU peci je zarNa celima znojA po poljima juri vjetar i urlaULA ULALA LEULALALA ULALA ULALA LEULALALA U LE

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang onDon't let yourself go, 'cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimesSometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing alongWhen your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)If you feel like letting go, (hold on)When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on'Cause everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friendsEverybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your handIf you feel like you're alone, no, no, no, you are not aloneIf you're on your own in this life, the days and nights are long,When you think you've had too much of this life to hang onWell, everybody hurts sometimes,Everybody cries. And everybody hurts sometimesAnd everybody hurts sometimes. So, hold on, hold onHold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold onEverybody hurts. You are not alone

Strange infatuation seems to grace the evening tide.I'll take it by your side.Such imagination seems to help the feeling slide.I'll take it by your side.Instant correlation sucks and breeds a pack of lies.I'll take it by your side.Oversaturation curls the skin and tans the hide.I'll take it by your side.tick - tocktick - tick - tick - tick - tick - tockI'm unclean, a libertineAnd every time you vent your spleen,I seem to lose the power of speech,Your slipping slowly from my reach.You grow me like an evergreen,You never see the lonely me at allI...Take the plan, spin it sideways.I...Fall.Without you, I'm Nothing.Without you, I'm nothing.Without you, I'm nothing.Take the plan, spin it sideways.Without you, I'm nothing at all

I haven't slept for two daysI've bathed in nothing but sweatAnd I've made hallways scenes for things to regretMy friends they come and the lines they go byTonight I'm gonna rest my chemistryI live my life filled with no painJust some rage and three kinds of yesAnd I've made stairways such scenes for things that IregretOh those days in the sunThey bring a tear to my eyeTonight I'm gonna rest my chemistryYou're so youngYou look in my eyesSo young,So sweet, so surprisedI see a sign it says "OK"Gotta take a ride, just reclineIn the farawayTake some time to realizeThat my friends they comeAnd the lines they go byTonight I'm gonna rest my chemistryYou're so young,so youngYou look in my eyesSo young, so sweet so surprisedYou're so youngYou're like a daisy in my lazy eyeTonight I'm gonna rest my chemistry

How to fight lonelinessSmile all the timeShine you teeth til meaninglessSharpen them with liesAnd whatevers going downWill follow you aroundThats how you fight lonelinessYou laugh at every jokeDrag your blanket blindlyFill your heart with smokeAnd the first thing that you wantWill be the last thing you ever needThats how you fight itJust smile all the timeJust smile all the timeJust smile all the timeJust smile all the time