IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Here are the young men, the weight on their shoulders,Here are the young men, well where have they been?We knocked on the doors of hells darker chamber,Pushed to the limit, we dragged ourselves in,Watched from the wings as the scenes were replaying,We saw ourselves now as we never had seen.Portrayal of the trauma and degeneration,The sorrows we suffered and never were free.Where have they been?Where have they been?Where have they been?Where have they been?Weary inside, now our hearts lost forever,Cant replace the fear, or the thrill of the chase,Each ritual showed up the door for our wanderings,Open then shut, then slammed in our face.Where have they been?Where have they been?Where have they been?Where have they been?Joy-Division_162__55421_20.jpg

You're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou look better that wayYou're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou look better that wayAre you my friend?Are you my plumber?Are you my God?What do you do?Wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskWhich mask are you?Which mask are you?Complicated crushed up disappointed squirming angry thrusting stabbing regretting starving greedy human alien being, struggling down the street, up the alley, in the elevator, through the party, to the office, in the bedroom, on your way to the morgue. Bullshitting, lying, doing a good deed or feeling loved barely possible. Aware of insatiable demands of not a society all around you. Chunky frat boys in their shorts, pimps with old semite eyes, sex hoochies of the jungle, sensitive smart alec college graduates, critics fronting franticly in New York city, every body in L.A just plain licking ass or having it licked, irony in place of balls, balls in place of brains, brains in place of soul, where is the soul?, where is the love?, where am I?Which mask are you?Which mask are you?Which mask are you?You're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskYou're wearing a maskwhich mask are you?

got some troubles but they won't lastI'm gonna lay right down here in the grassAnd pretty soon all my troubles will pass'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shooShoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar TownI never had a dog that liked me someNever had a friend or wanted oneSo I just lay back and laugh at the sun'cause I'm in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shooShoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar TownYesterday it rained in TennesseeI heard it also rained in TallahasseeBut not a drop fell on little old me'cause I was in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shooShoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar TownIf I had a million dollars or tenI'd give to ya, world, and thenYou'd go away and let me spendMy life in shoo-shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo-shooShoo-shoo, shoo-shoo, shoo-shoo Sugar Townla-la-la-la to end

If I had no worriesIf I had no painWould you stay close to meWhen it starts to rainWould you be my loverWould you be my loverWe are always a little bit far but never lateWe are always a little bit farIn the lakeIf the sky grows darkerIf I go insaneWould you still care for meWhen it starts to rainWould you be my loverWould you be my loverWe are always a little bit far but never lateWe are always a little bit farIn the lakeHappy girl, I want to be the hapy girlWould you be my loverWould you be my loverWe are always a little bit far but never lateWe are always a little bit farIn the lake

Couldn't feel much betterThan the way I feel tonightFeel like I could live foreverFeel like I could flyCause when I thought I'd got it wrong, yeahYou somehow make things rightThat's the way you make me feelThat's better than I've ever known itBetter than it's ever beenI can't seem to control it, noThat's the way you make me feelLike the sun coming up in the morningLike holding the world in your handsIn a way I could never imagine, yeahThat's the way you make me feelI couldn't feel much betterThan when I'm here with youYou make everything seem so easyI'm telling you the truthYou never try to please meBut somehow, you always doThat's the way you make me feelBetter than I've ever known itBetter than it's ever beenI can't seem to control it, noThat's the way you make me feelLike the sun coming up in the morningLike holding the world in your handsIn a way I could never imagine, yeahThat's the way you make me feelThe way you make me feelYeahThat's the way you make me feelSimple things you do to meSimple things you sayI sometimes can't believe that it's for realYeah, that's the way you make me feelThat's better than I've ever known itBetter than it's ever beenI can't seem to control it, noThat's the way you make me feelLike the sun coming up in the morningLike holding the world in your handsIn a way I could never imagine, yeahThat's the way you make me feelThat's the way you make me feelThat's the way you make me feel, yeahThat's the way you make me feelThat's the way you make me feel

You are my angelCome from way aboveTo bring me loveHer eyesShe's on the dark sideNeutralizeEvery man in sightTo love you, love you, love you ...You are my angelCome from way aboveTo love you, love you, love you ...

You are my angelCome from way aboveTo bring me loveHer eyesShe's on the dark sideNeutralizeEvery man in sightTo love you, love you, love you ...You are my angelCome from way aboveTo love you, love you, love you ...
O, da._______________________________________________i think you're old enough to know betterbut i'm old enough to remember(don't even trip........)i won't use that stupid boy forever(cross your heart and hope to die)don't even trip,don't get too big for your britches(don't even trip........)all these bones been jumping out of your closet(you're not in your closet yet)so blas?,don't turn and look the other way(you wanna be a star)you want to be a staryou're oh so near, yet oh so far(don't even trip........)you'll be back inside before the winteron that long, long trip before december(don't even trip........)don't be throwing stones at the window(lock in peace and close your house?)don't even trip,don't get too big for your britches(don't even trip........)all these bones been jumping out of your closet(you're not in your closet yet)so blas?,don't turn and look the other way(you've gotta have it all)you've got to have it allyou're oh so near, yet oh so farAnd i know that arseholes grow on trees but i'm here to trim the leavesand i'm afraiddaddy you're still my friendand you're just a piece of shitbut i can over-look it today'cause you're still my friend(don't even trip........)drop that gun, you aren't my fuckn hero(don't even trip........)you think its cool to be a fuckn zeroi can't believe i called you my amigo(take a deep breath you'll be fine)speek up nowand one of you is a hundred loud?(when you preach you come off?)when you preach,they'll join you on the roofs and streets(like crystal clear)crystal clear,i'm hanging like a chandelier(watching over you)watching over you,i'll move you from a song to tearsand i know that arseholes grow on treesbut i'm going to trim the leavesand i can saydaddy you're still my friendand you're still a piece of shit but i can over-look it today'cause you're still my friendand i know that arseholes grow on treesbut i'm here to trim the leavesand i'm afraidare you still my friend?and you're still a piece of shit but i can look the other way'cause you're still my friend(don't even trip........)

I'm so tired, of playingPlaying with this bow and arrowGonna give my heart awayLeave it to the other girls to playFor I've been a temptress too longJust. .Give me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be a womanI just wanna be a womanFrom this time, unchainedWe're all looking at a different pictureThru this new frame of mindA thousand flowers could bloomMove over, and give us some room ;)Give me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be a womanI just wanna be a womanSo don't you stop being a manJust take a little look from our side when you canSow a little tendernessNo matter if you cryGive me a reason to love youGive me a reason to be a womanIts all I wanna be is all womanFor this is the beginning of forever and everIts time to move over... ...

Edited by mioba

Everybody let me tell you ?bout my loveBrought to you by an angel from aboveFull equipped with a lifetime guaranteeOnce you try it, I am sure that you?ll seeWithout love there?s no reason to liveWithout you and what would I do with the love I giveAll my loving to you I?ll be givingAnd I promise, yes I?ll do, as long as I?m livingI?m thinking of you and the things you do to meThat makes me love you, now I?m living in ecstasyHey, it?s you and the things you do to meThat makes me love you, now I?m living in ecstasyAll the time you make me glad that I?m aliveSharing together helping me surviveWhat do you think brought the sun out todayOh its you, let me here you singWithout love there?s no reason to liveWithout you, what would I do with the love I giveAll my lovin? to you I?ll be givingAnd I promise as long as I?m livingI?m thinking of you and the things you do to meThat make me love you, now I?m living in ecstasyI'm thinking of you and the things you do to meThat make me love you, now I?m living in ecstasyI?m thinking of you and the things you do to meThat make me love you, now I?m living in ecstasyI'm thinking of you and the things you do to meThat make me love you, now I?m living in ecstasy:wub:

I opened up the pathway of the heartThe flowers died embittered from the startThat night I crossed the bridge of sighs and I surrenderedI looked back and glimpsed the outline of a boyHis life of sorrows now collapsing into joyAnd tonight the stars are all aligned and I surrenderMy mother cries beneath a southern sky and I surrenderRecording angels and the poets of the nightBring back the trophies of the battles that we fightSearchlights fill the open skies and I surrenderOutrageous cries of love have called me backDerailed the trains of thought, demolished wayward tracksYou tell me I?ve no need to wonder why I just surrenderI stand too close to see the sleight of handHow she found this child inside the frightened manTonight I?m learning how to fly and I surrenderI?ve traveled all this way for your embraceEnraptured by the recognition on your faceHold me now while my old life dies tonight and I surrenderMy mother cries beneath the open skies and I surrenderAn ancient evening just before the fallThe light in your eyes, the meaning of it allBirds fly and fill the summer skies and I surrenderShe throws the burning books into the sea"come find the meaning of the word inside of me"It?s alright the stars are all aligned and I surrenderMy mother cries beneath the moonlit skies and I surrenderMy body turns to ashes in her handsThe disappearing world of footprints in the sandTell me now that this love will never die and I?ll surrenderMy mother cries beneath the open skies and I surrender

(Happy to be home)A summer evening; I walk past the windows,The Baby cryin?; Someone's cooking dinner;There's laughter on TVAnd someone's learning the violinAnd how at home, at peaceAt times like this, I feelI would like to live like anybody elseIn one placeAnd I could be happy and fulfilledIn one placeSo I get the map outAnd draw a line of where we've beenIt goes thru sea and skyTwenty-five planes this yearIt's only July...This is not some Bible, like "On The Road"It's just a song about coming homeAnd whether...I could live like anybody elseIn one placeAnd I could be happy and fulfilledIn one placeYou know that I have foundI'm happiest weavin? from town to townYou know Bruce saidwe should keep movin? 'roundMaybe we all get too tied down, I don't knowYeah, I don't knowHappy to be home (Still alive)Happy to be home... alrightIn the end, if you take careYou can be happy or unhappy anywhereI think we maybe all rely too muchOn one placeOh I never would deny the needFor one placeI think we may all rely too much babeOn one placeOh I know I never would deny the needFor one placeSo I get the map out (get the map out)Yeah I get the map out (get the map out)C'mon, get the map out (get the map out)Get the map out (get the map out)

no one writes these things downI will write themno one writes thembecause there is no timeI will make time, I will make time zoom zoom zoomwomb womb wombtomb tomb tombzoom zoom zoomZOOMseeing old mussolinifaded on the wallchi si ferma e’ perdutozoom zoom zoom....2vbsbh0.jpg

Edited by Maistor

Is this the in place to beWhat am I doing hereWatching the girls go bySpending money on...Sleep all day, it's the only wayI'm a parasite, I creep about at nightNite club, is this the in place to beNite club, what am I doing hereNite club, watching the girls go bySpending money on...Hey, hey, I don't work 'cause I don't have toI don't have to work there's no work to doNite club, I'm a member of the nite clubI won't dance in a club like this'Cause all the girls are slutsAnd the beer tastes just like piss

He went through life sometimes crying,Never trying,Sometimes crying,The books that he read and the TV set,All wasted time,He began to think that his future lay in the hands of fate,He'd move this way,He'd move that way,Or just hesitate,It comes out the same,He wondered what was to blame,He travels light,No excess baggage,His religion saved him but there was a price to pay,His friends could see it in the way he stared that day,A life on over rideWhyDoYouHesitateMyBrother.sized.jpg

You ask me if there'll come a timeWhen I grow tired of youNever my loveNever my loveYou wonder if this heart of mineWill lose its desire for youNever my loveNever my love How can you think love will endWhen I've asked you to spend your whole lifeWith me, with me, with meassociation.jpg3362_Pekinska_patka.jpg