IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

The Sharpest LivesWell it rains and it poursWhen you're out on your ownIf I crash on the couchCan I sleep in my clothes?'Cause I've spent the night dancingI'm drunk, I supposeIf it looks like I'm laughingI'm really just asking to leaveThis alone, you're in time for the showYou're the one that I needI'm the one that you loatheYou can watch me corrode like a beast in repose'Cause I love all the poisonAway with the boys in the bandI've really been on a bender and it showsSo why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?Give me a shot to rememberAnd you can take all the pain away from meA kiss and I will surrenderThe sharpest lives are the deadliest to leadA light to burn all the empiresSo bright the sun is ashamed to rise and beIn love with all of these vampiresSo you can leave like the sane abandoned meThere's a place in the dark where the animals goYou can take off your skin in the cannibal glowJuliet loves the beat and the lust it commandsDrop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, RomeoI've really been on a bender and it showsSo why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?Give me a shot to rememberAnd you can take all the pain away from meA kiss and I will surrenderThe sharpest lives are the deadliest to leadA light to burn all the empiresSo bright the sun is ashamed to rise and beIn love with all of these vampiresSo you can leave like the sane abandoned me

BRIGHT EYES - Saturday As Usual virginia's almost sleeping the night is getting older there's static on the tv and she's lying on the sofa cats crawl over her jenny's in the garage she's got the car in neutral she rolls it out so quietly it's saturday as usual it always is and me I'm in my bedroom drawing in my notebook cause my hand thinks I'm an artist but my heart knows I'm a poet It's just words they mean so little to meso little to meso little to meso little to meso little to meso little to meso little to methat i can't seem to deal with total trust there is something very wrong with me daddy's in the backyard his hands are getting dirty and momma's is in the kitchen and her cake says that I'm thirteen another year my brother went to college to become a doctor and if he studies hard enough he'll end up just like papa who hates his life and me i'm in the bathroom crying out my eyelids cause it's hard to be a man when you're scared like a little kid the world's become a little too meana little too meana little too meana little too meana little too meana little too meana little too meanand i can't see the point of patient love when everyone just wants to get fucked

Edited by gervasius twinkleminkleson

hey been trying to meet youheymust be a devil between usor whores in my headwhores at my doorwhores in my bedbut heywhere have youbeen if you go i will surely diewe're chaineduh said the man to the ladyuh said the lady to the man she adoredand the whores like a choirgo uh all nightand mary ain't you tired of thisuhis the sound that the mother makes when the baby breakswe're chained

Touch my skin,and tell me what you?re thinkingTake my hand and show me where we?re goingLie down next to me, look into my eyes and tell me, oh tell me what you?re seeingSo sit on top of the world and tell me how you?re feelingWhat you feel now is what I feel for youTake my hand and if I?m lying to youI?ll always be aloneIf I?m lying to youSee my eyes, they carry your reflectionWatch my lips and hear the words I?m telling youGive your trust to me and look into my heart and show me, show me what you?re doingSo sit on top of the world and tell me how you?re feelingWhat you feel now is what I feel for youTake my hand and if I?m lying to youI?ll always be aloneIf I?m lying to youTake your time, if I?m lying to youI know you?ll find that you believe meYou believe meFeel the sun on your face and tell me what you?re thinkingCatch the snow on your tongue and show me how it tastesTake my hand and if I?m lying to youI?ll always be aloneIf I?m lying to youTake your time, if I?m lying to youI know you?ll find that you believe meYou believe me

in these small hoursMaybe I'm the afterglowCause I'm with the bandyou knowDon't you hear the laughterOn the way downYes I am the anchormanDining here withSon of SamA hair too much to chat ofOn the way downGonna meet a great big starGonna drive his great big carGonna have it all hereOn the way downThe way downThe way downShe knowsLet's goThe way downThe way downThe way downShe knows

Dobar je ovaj...Zabranjeno Pušenje - Srce, ruke i lopataDomovina naša je rodilaHiljade i hiljade junakaJedan od tih delijaTo je moj komšija AvdijaNije bio on niti bombašNije bio on niti sportistaSve što je imao od oružjaTo su srce, ruke i lopataZemlja je bila srušenaValjalo se dizati iz pepelaRadio je tada AvdijaK'o što radi deset armijaJednog je dana, 23. oktobraZlatna značka udarnaZasjala na njegovim grudimaDugo će se sjećati AvdijaTog jesenjeg podnevaDugo će se sjećatiRiječi jednog od drugova:"Ti si naš ponos, Avdija,Ti si naš ponos k'o zastava"Našla se i slika njegovaUsred fabričkih novina Njegov je dan udaranA njegov san jeHiljadu tona za jedan danDođoše nova vremenaIzgubi se negdje AvdijaZaboravili smo svi na njegaImamo dovoljno bageraSamo ponekadPred prvi majZovne ga direktor osnovneDa uveliča proslavePriča anegdote i podvigeTog dana AvdijaPokupi plakete i ordenjeU okičenom razreduPočasno mjesto zauzmePrije nego pred klince izađeKoju ljutu popijeKao pjesnik što ne vjerujeU vlastite stihoveNjegov je dan...

"Bar Italia"Now if you can stand I would like to take you by the hand, yeahAnd go for a walk past people as they go to work.Oh, let's get out of this place before they tell us that we've just died.Move, move quick, you've gotta move.Come on it's through, come on it's time.Oh look at you, you,you're looking so confused just what did you lose?If you can make an order could you get me one.Two sugars would be great 'cos I'm fading fast and it's nearly dawn.If they knocked down this place, this place, it'd still look much better than you.Move, move quick, you've gotta move.Come on it's through, come on it's time.Oh look at you, you, you're looking so confused, what did you lose?Oh, it's ok it's just your mind.If we get through this alive I'll meet you next week, same place, same time.Oh move, move quick you've gotta move.Come on it's through, come on it's time.Oh look at you, you, you're looking so confused, what did you lose?That's what you get from clubbing it.You can't go home and go to bed because it hasn't worn off yetAnd now it's morning there's only one place we can go.It's around the corner in Soho where other broken people go. Let's go.

Transmission third world war third roundA decade of the weapon of sound above groundNo shelter if youre looking for shadeI lick shots at the brutal charadeAs the polls close like a casketOn truth devouredSilent play in the shadow of powerA spectacle monopolizedThe cameras eyes on choice disguisedWas it cast for the mass who burn and toil?Or for the vultures who thirst for blood and oil?Yes a spectacle monopolizedThey hold the reins, stole your eyesAll the fistagons the bullets and bombsWho stuff the banksWho staff the party ranksMore for Gore or the son of a drug lordNone of the above fuck it cut the cordLights out guerilla RadioTurn that shit upContact I highjacked the frequenciesBlockin the beltwayMove on DCWay past the days of bombin MCsSound off Mumia guan be freeWho gottem yo check the federal fileAll you pen devils know the trial was vileArmy of pigs try to silence my styleOff em all out that box its my radio dialLights out guerilla RadioTurn that shit upIt has to start somewhereIt has to start sometimeWhat better place than hereWhat better time than nowAll hell cant stop us nowAll hell cant stop us nowAll hell cant stop us nowAll hell cant stop us nowAll hell cant stop us nowAll hell cant stop us now

Sage Francis - Mermaids are seaslutsI am nothing but a shell of the man i once wasso you could put me to your earand actually hear yester-year's oceanI was in shape thenA much better built bodyOf water with infinite wavesand fathomless depthswhere you could have gone deep-sea fishing for complimentsand caught plentiful schools of reassuring commentsNow all you get is the bootYou fell for the bait and got hooked on what you thought i wasNow we're both struggling to win this tug of war of the worldsWhere we breath the same air it's just done differently.And I'm trying to figure out ways to have comfortably survive outside your elementCompromising intelligenceI dabbled in watered-down thoughts thatFiltered in from main-stream.I'm offering mind-altering ideas that make the most quiet nature brainScream from exposure to the types of things that won'tNecessarily make you happierThey'll just give you a greater range of emotionsAnd I can feel myself getting lured into deeper oceans ofFantasy landsWhere people think they're as safe as cartoonsSimply because they speak in bubbles.A sanitized safe-havenWhere you could face Satan andHave his faith straightened.His new goal would be to dethrone Poseidon andHave Neptunes place taken.They'd swash-buckled with their pitchforksWhile Lucifer shit talks and ripsThoughts of coral reefsFor relief he'd be like "bitch, walk"From this oversize aquarium that daddy kept cleanlyTo unhealthy degreesWriting suicide notes with invisible inkOn transparenciesAnd posting them to the glass boundaries thatSurround the seas of change.Strangely enough, while bringing back the reelI could sense intense resistenceSo I had no other choicebut to cut the line. I'm notsaying you're overly naiveI just think you should get into the habit of checking to see when strings are attached.Fortunate for you I'm compassionate enoughTo throw back what I catchIf its underdevelopedAnd needs time to grow; thoughI'm remorseful of the pain I've caused you.And I want to kiss your lips better.I sympathise with the sorrow byStroking the scar of my own traumatic experience withMy excommunicated tongue.See I know exactly what you mean when you sayIt hurts to much to talk.I've been there.I don't plan on returning 'causeNo matter how much of a distance I keptOr how long I waited for my wounds to healThey'd re-open with the slightest flash-backSo I sued time for mal-practiceThat bastard's a hack with aRusty scalpel andBarbed-wire stitched thread.Instead of seeing things clearlyThey're pitch red and there's this glitch in my headThat's got me thinking contradictionsIt said:"There are more fish in the sea!Whether you hear me not,Or you listen to me.Whether you listen to me orHear me not!"There are more micro-organisms in my teardrop.But fear notI'd never sink as low as toMake my ears pop.And I imagine now you only want to swim with members of your own leagueAnd don't need meMeddlingSending sonar signalsHigh-pitched notes or symbols.My voice is thrown far but ripples are only caused when you cast stonesSee when you put a shell to your earIt is not the sound of crashing waves you're hearingIt's the amplified current of your bloodstreamIt was your self pulse that created thatFalse human illusion of me.Your tireless heart pumpingOutAn ocean of liesAnd I foolishly triedFilling impossible shoesResulting in my stumbleingAs I fell into the trap of making a women my elementNow I just can't get comfortable being out of you..

Moved in a hired car,And i find no way to run,Adds every moment longer,Had no time for fun,Just something that i knew i had to do,But through it all i left my eyes on you.I had an impulse to clear it all away,Oh i used the tactics, make everybody pay,Just something that i knew i had to do,But through it all i kept my eyes on you.Oh, i keep it all clean,I've paid the graces there,No kings of misuse,No sellers of flesh,Just something that i knew i had to do,But through it all i kept my eyes on you,Yeah through it all i kept my eyes on you,But through it all i kept my eyes on you.

We're caught in a trap, I can't walk outbecause I love you too much babyWhy can't you see, what you're doing to meWhen you don't believe a word I say.We can't go on together, with suspicious mindsAnd we can't build our dreams, on suspicious mindsSo, if an old friend I know, drops by to say helloWould I still see suspicion in your eyes?Here we go again, asking where I've beenYou can't see these tears are real, I'm cryingWe can't go on together, with suspicious mindsAnd be can't build our dreams, on suspicious mindsOh let our love survive - or dry the tears from your eyesLet's don't let a good thing dieWhen honey, you knowI've never lied to youMmm yeah, yeah

My name is MudNot to be confused with Bill or Jack or Pete or DennisMy name is mud and it's always been'Cause I'm the most boring sons-a-bitch you've ever seenI dress in blue-yes navy blueFrom head to toe I'm rather drab except my patent shoesI make 'em shine, well most the time'Cept today my feet are troddin' on by this friend of mineSix foort two and rude as hellI got to get him in the ground before he starts to smellMy name is MudMy name is Mud, but call me Alowishus Devadander AbercrombieThat's long for Mud so I've been toldTold that by this sonsabitch that lies before me bloated blue and coldI've got my pride, I drink my wineI'd drink the finest except I haven't earned a dime in several monthsOr were it yearsThe breath on that fat bastard could bring any man to tearsWe had our words, a common spatSo I kissed him upside the cranium with an aluminum baseball batMy name is Mud

King kong, in cannes, on a date with spiderman, dan dare's sitting there, scared by the killerteddy bears, down town, mini mouse is slippin micky's in the famous grouse, while big bird spreads the word, anybody with a heart votes loveanybody with a heart votes loveanybody with a heart votes love...judge dredd, found dead, face down in snoopy's bed, outside, tweetie pie's, getting itchy on more supplies, meanwhile, snow white getting ready for work tonight, turning tricks with crystal tips, trying to make the best of its absurd. puppy dogs and pussy cats in suspect suicide attacks, captain kirk from planet earth, fights it out with papa smurf, some phony little ponies, preying on the old and lonely, making friends, robbing them, the x men taught them everything. betty boop, tired of life, took vows, became a bride of christ, while tin tin's been playing him at caesar's palace live on ice, babar kumbayahs with the mighty morphin' movie stars, as big bird spreads the word, anybody with a heart votes love anybody with a heart votes loveanybody with a heart votes love...

The plan it wasn't much of a planI just started walkingI had enough of this old townhad nothing else to doIt was one of those nightsyou wonder how nobody diedwe started talkingYou didn't come here to have funyou said: "well I just came for you" But do you still love me?do you feel the sameDo I have a chanceof doing that old dancewith someone I've beenpushing awayAnd touch we touched the soulthe very soul, the soul of what we were thenWith the old schemes of shattered dreamslying on the floorYou looked at meno more than sympathymy lies you have heard themMy stories you have laughed withmy clothes you have tornAnd do you still love me?do you feel the sameAnd do I have a chanceof doing that old dance againIs it too late for some of that romance againLet's go away, we'll never have the chance againYou lost that feelingYou want it againMore than I'm feelingyou'll never getYou've had a go atall that you knowYou lost that feelingso come down and showDon't say goodbyelet accusations flylike in that movieYou know the one where Martin Sheenwaves his arm to the girl on the streetI once told a friendthat nothing really endsno one can prove itSo I'm asking you nowcould it possibly bethat you still love me?And do you feel the sameDo I have a chanceof doing that old dance againIs it too late for some of that romance againLet's go away, we'll never have the chance againI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from youI take it all from you

Eddie Vedder - Guaranteed Album: Into The Wild :cry: On bended knee is no way to be freelifting up an empty cup I ask silentlythat all my destinations will accept the one that's meso I can breathCircles they grow and they swallow people wholehalf their lives they say goodnight to wive's they'll never knowgot a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soulso it goes...Don't come closer or I'll have to goHolding me like gravity are places that pullIf ever there was someone to keep me at homeIt would be you...Everyone I come across in cages they boughtthey think of me and my wanderingbut I'm never what they thoughtgot my indignation but I'm pure in all my thoughtsI'm alive...Wind in my hair, I feel part of everywhereunderneath my being is a road that disappearedlate at night I hear the treesthey're singing with the deadoverhead...Leave it to me as I find a way to beconsider me a satelite for ever orbitingI knew all the rules but the rules did not know meguaranteed...