IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Come on a long with the Black RiderWe'll have a gay old timeLay down in the web of the black spiderI'll drink your blood like wineSo come on inIt ain't no sinTake off your skinAnd dance around your bonesSo come along with the Black RiderWe'll have a gay old timeAnchors away with the Black RiderI'll drink your blood like wineI'll drop you off in Harlem with the Black RiderOut where the bullets shineAnd when you're doneYou cock your gunThe blood will runLike ribbons in your hairSo come along wit hthe Black RiderWe'll have a gay old timeCome on along with the Black RiderI've got just the thing for theeCome on along with the Black RiderI want your companyI'll have the vealA lovely mealThat's how I feelMay I use your skull for a bowlCome on along with the Black RiderWe'll have a gay old time

I've been a moonshinerfor seventeen long yearsand I spent all my moneyon whiskey and beerand I go to some hollowand set up my stillif whiskey don't kill meLord, I don't know what willand I go to some barroomto drink with my friendswhere the women they can't followto see what I spendGod bless them pretty womenI wish they was minewith breath as sweet asthe dew on the vinelet me eat when I'm hungrylet me drink when I'm drytwo dollars when I'm hard upreligion when I diethe whole world is a bottleand life is but a dramwhen the bottle gets emptyLord, it sure ain't worth a damn

The bats are in the belfrythe dew is on the moorwhere are the arms that held meand pledged her love beforeand pledged her love beforeIt's such a sad old feelingthe fields are soft and greenit's memories that I'm stealingbut you're innocent when you dreamwhen you dreamyou're innocent when you dreamRunning through the graveyardwe laughed my friends and Iwe swore we'd be togetheruntil the day we dieduntil the day we diedI made a golden promisethat we would never partI gave my love a locketand then I broke her heartand then I broke her heart

How many gentle flowers growIn an English country garden?I'll tell you now of some I knowAnd those I'll miss I hope you'll pardonDaffodils, heart's ease and floxMeadowsweet and lilly stalksGentain, lupine and tall hollihocksRoses, foxgloves, snowdrops, forget-me-notsIn an English country garden.How many insects find their homeIn an English country garden?I'll tell you now of some I knowThose I miss I hope you'll pardonDragonflies, moths and beesSpiders falling from the treesButterflies sway in the mild gentle breezeThere are hedgehogs that roamAnd little gnomesIn an English country garden.How many songbirds make their nestsIn an English country garden?I'll tell you now of some I knowThose I miss I hope you'll pardonBobolink, coo cooing dovesRobins and the whirlwind thrushBluebird, lark, pigeon, nightingaleWe all smile in the springWhen the birds all start to singIn an English country garden.

I pack my case, I check my faceI look a little bit olderI look a little bit colderWith one deep breath, and one big stepI move a little bit closer, I move a little bit closerFor reasons unknown..I caught my stride, I flew and fliedI know if destiny's kind, I've got the rest on my mindWell my heart, it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used toAnd my eyes, they don't see you no moreAnd my lips, they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used toAnd my eyes don't recognize you no moreFor reasons unknownFor reasons unknownIt was an open chairWe sat down in, the open chairI said if destiny's kind, I've got the rest on my mindBut my heart, it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used toAnd my eyes, they don't see you no moreAnd my lips, they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used toAnd my eyes don't recognize you at allFor reasons unknownFor reasons unknownI said my heart, it don't beat, it don't beat the way it used toAnd my eyes, don't recognize you no moreAnd my lips, they don't kiss, they don't kiss the way they used toAnd my eyes don't recognize you no moreFor reasons unknownFor reasons unknownFor reasons unknown

You're a part time lover and a full time friendThe monkey on you're back is the latest trendI don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youHere is the church and here is the steepleWe sure are cute for two ugly peopleI don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youWe both have shiny happy fits of rageI want more fans, you want more stageI don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youYou are always trying to keep it realI'm in love with how you feelI don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youI kiss you on the brain in the shadow of a trainI kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to sideI don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youThe pebbles forgive me, the trees forgive meSo why can't, you forgive me?I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut youDu du du du du du duduDu du du du du du duduI don't see what anyone can see, in

Your breath is sweetYour eyes are like two jewels in the sky.Your back is straight, your hair is smoothOn the pillow where you lie.But I don't sense affectionNo gratitude or loveYour loyalty is not to meBut to the stars above.One more cup of coffee for the road,One more cup of coffee 'fore I goTo the valley below.Your daddy he's an outlawAnd a wanderer by tradeHe'll teach you how to pick and chooseAnd how to throw the blade.He oversees his kingdomSo no stranger does intrudeHis voice it trembles as he calls outFor another plate of food.One more cup of coffee for the road,One more cup of coffee 'fore I goTo the valley below.Your sister sees the futureLike your mama and yourself.You've never learned to read or writeThere's no books upon your shelf.And your pleasure knows no limitsYour voice is like a meadowlarkBut your heart is like an oceanMysterious and dark.One more cup of coffee for the road,One more cup of coffee 'fore I goTo the valley below.

Have you ever walked the lonesome hillsAnd heard the curlews cryOr seen the raven black as nightUpon a windswept skyTo walk the purple heatherAnd hear the westwind cryTo know that's where the rapparee must dieSince Cromwell pushed us westwardTo live our lowly livesThere's some of us have deemed to fightFrom Tipperary mountains highNoble men with wills of ironWho are not afraid to dieWho'll fight with gaelic honour held on highA curse upon you Oliver CromwellYou who raped our MotherlandI hope you're rotting down in hellFor the horrors that you sentTo our misfortunate forefathersWhom you robbed of their birthright"To hell or Connaught" may you burn in hell tonightOf one such man I'd like to speakA rapparee by name and deedHis family dispossessed and slaughteredThey put a price upon his headHis name is know in song and storyHis deeds are legends stillAnd murdered for blood moneyWas young Ned of the hillYou have robbed our homes and fortunesEven drove us from our landYou tried to break our spiritBut you'll never understandThe love of dear old IrelandThat will forge and iron willAs long as there are gallant menLike young Ned of the hill

elegija, tamburitza style.Ima dana kada ne znam šta da radim,jer ta pesma meni stvara bol.Ja te volim, tako silno da umirem,Ja te volim, a ti ne znaš što.Ima noći kada ne mogu da spavam,od ljubavi što mi stvara jad.Gde da lutam, tebe gde da tražim,gde utehu srcu da pronađem.Ako greh je u životu ljubit strasno,ja klečeći molim oproštaj.Vrati meni, pisma, slike što ti dadoh,vrati meni život moj.

Edited by Maistor
elegija, tamburitza style.Ima dana kada ne znam šta da radim,jer ta pesma meni stvara bol.Ja te volim, tako silno da umirem,Ja te volim, a ti ne znaš što.Ima noći kada ne mogu da spavam,od ljubavi što mi stvara jad.Gde da lutam, tebe gde da tražim,gde utehu srcu da pronađem.Ako greh je u životu ljubit strasno,ja klečeći molim oproštaj.Vrati meni, pisma, slike što ti dadoh,vrati meni život moj.
:wub:

C'mon Billycome to meyou know I'm waitingI love you endlesslyc'mon Billyyou're the only onedon't you think it's time nowyou met your only sonI rememberlover's playthe corn was goldenwe lay in it for daysI rememberthe things you saidmy little Billycome to your lover's bedCome homeis my pleayour home nowis here with mecome hometo your sontommorrow might never comeCome on Billyyou look good to mehow many nights nowyour child inside of...don't forget meI had your sondamn thing went crazybut I swear you're the only oneCome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, Billy, now come to mecome alone, and come to me Billy, zivotinjo, gde si našao ovu strpljivu?

He sits in your room, his tomb, with a fist full of tacksPreoccupied with his vengeanceCursing the dead that can't answer him backI'm sure that he has no intentionsOf looking your way, unless it's to sayThat he needs you to test his inventions.Can you please crawl out your window?Use your arms and legs it won't ruin youHow can you say he will haunt you?You can go back to him any time you want to.He looks so truthful, is this how he feelsTrying to peel the moon and expose itWith his businesslike anger and his bloodhounds that kneelIf he needs a third eye he just grows itHe just needs you to talk or to hand him his chalkOr pick it up after he throws it.Can you please crawl out your window?Use your arms and legs it won't ruin youHow can you say he will haunt you?You can go back to him any time you want to.Why does he look so righteous while your face is so changedAre you frightened of the box you keep him inWhile his genocide fools and his friends rearrangeTheir religion of the little ten womenThat backs up their views but your face is so bruisedCome on out the dark is beginning.Can you please crawl out your window?Use your arms and legs it won't ruin youHow can you say he will haunt you?You can go back to him any time you want to.���Bob Dylan

Better Days lyricsWell my soul checked out missing as I sat listeningTo the hours and minutes tickin' awayYeah just sittin' around waitin' for my life to beginWhile it was all just slippin' awayI'm tired of waitin' for tomorrow to comeOr that train to come roarin' 'round the bendI got a new suit of clothes a pretty red roseAnd a woman I can call my friendThese are better days babyYeah there's better days shining throughThese are better days babyBetter days with a girl like youWell I took a piss at fortune's sweet kissIt's like eatin' caviar and dirtIt's a sad funny ending to find yourself pretendingA rich man in a poor man's shirtNow my ass was draggin' when from a passin' gypsy wagonYour heart like a diamond shoneTonight I'm layin' in your arms carvin' lucky charmsOut of these hard luck bonesThese are better days babyThese are better days its trueThese are better daysThere's better days shining throughNow a life of leisure and pirate's treasureDon't make much for tragedyBut it's a sad man my friend who's livin' in his own skinAnd can't stand the companyEvery fool's got a reason for feelin' sorry for himselfAnd turning his heart to stoneTonight this fool's halfway to heaven and just a mile outta hellAnd I feel like I'm comin' homeThese are better days babyThere's better days shining throughThese are better daysBetter days with a girl like youThese are better days babyThese are better days its trueThese are better daysBetter days are shining through