IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

You say the hill's to steep to climb, climbingyou say you'd like to see me try, climbingyou pick the place and I'll choose the timeand I'll climb the hill in my own wayjust wait a while for the right dayand as I rise above the tree-line and the cloudsI look down, hearing the sounds of the things you've said todayFearlessly the idiot faced the crowd, smilingmercyless the magistrate turns round, frowningand who's the fool who wears the crowngo down in your own wayand every day is the right dayand as you rise above the fear-lines in his crownyou look down, hearing the sound of the faces in the crowd

Edited by Maistor

you don't have to say you're sorryto look on further down the lineinto the suntoo close at heavenlove is finebut you can't hold it like a ...two worlds apart and two togetherinto that good night kiss awayone takes the hardone the otherkiss a wayare you living for love?are you living for love?when the road gets too toughis your love strong enough?(are you living?)(are you living for love?)do you feel your head is full of thunder?questions never end?empty nights alone? no wonderit all comes back againare you living for love?are you living for love?I've been under the gunI've lost and I've ...(one, two, three, four ...)forget the many steps to heavenit never happened and it ain't so hardhappiness is a loaded weapon and ashort cut is better by farexplosive bolts, ten thousand voltsat a million miles an hourabrasive wheels and molten metalsit's a semi-automatic, get in the carcorrosive heart and frozen heatwe're worlds apart where we could meetwhere the street fold round and the motors startand the idiot wields the powerwhere the chosen hold the highest cardon the field of honour where the ground is hardso the highest hand is joking wildand the house soon fold and no-one standI put my finger on and dialledthe tower, the moon, the gun, andnine nine nine, singer downcloudburst and all aroundthe first are last, the blessed get wiredthe best is yet to comeI put my finger on and firedheat-seeking, out of the sunyou can set the controls for the heart or the kneesand the meek'll inherit what they damn well pleaseget ahead, go figure, go ahead and pull the triggereverything under the gun under.the.gun.liten.gif

Edited by Maistor

So he's learned to hold his cigarette and his drink in one hand But he wonders if he's getting old Everyone comes off so silly But he doesn't forget the moon outside and the stars up above Met a girl from Poland She say Breznev Met a boy from Santo Domingo He say cocaine! And the boy keeps on dancing Girls come And this boy keeps on dancing Girls come And the music goes from bad to worse Dancing Everybody's dancing Dancing Dancing

It was a creed written into the founding documents that declared the destiny of a nation.Yes we can.It was whispered by slaves and abolitionists as they blazed a trail toward freedom.Yes we can. Yes we can.It was sung by immigrants as they struck out from distant shoresand pioneers who pushed westward against an unforgiving wilderness.Yes we can. Yes we can.It was the call of workers who organized;women who reached for the ballots;a President who chose the moon as our new frontier;and a King who took us to the mountain-top and pointed the way to the Promised Land.Yes we can to justice and equality.Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.Yes we can heal this nation.Yes we can repair this world.Yes we can. We know the battle ahead will be long,but always remember that no matter what obstacles stand in our way,nothing can stand in the way of the power of millions of voices calling for change.We want change!We have been told we cannot do this by a chorus of cynics who will only grow louder and more dissonant.We've been asked to pause for a reality check.We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope. We want change!The hopes of the little girl who goes to a crumbling school in Dillon are the same as the dreams of the boy who learns on the streets of LA;we will remember that there is something happening in America;that we are not as divided as our politics suggests;that we are one people;we are one nation;and together, we will begin the next great chapter in America's story with three words that will ring from coast to coast;from sea to shining sea - Yes. We. Can.13792535_wideweb__470x352,0.jpg

It's okay in the day I'm staying busyTied up enough so I don't have to wonder where is heGot so sick of cryingSo just latelyWhen I catch myself I do a 180I stay up clean the houseAt least I'm not drinkingRun around just so I don't have to think about thinkingThat silent sense of contentThat everyone getsJust disappears soon as the sun setsThis face in my dreams seizes my gutsHe floods me with dreadSoaked in soulHe swims in my eyes by the bedPour myself over himMoon spilling inAnd I wake up aloneIf I was my heartI'd rather be restlessThe second I stop the sleep catches up and I'm breathlessThis ache in my chestAs my day is done nowThe dark covers me and I cannot run nowMy blood running coldI stand before himIt's all I can do to assure himWhen he comes to meI drip for him tonightDrowning in me we bathe under blue lightHis face in my dreams seizes my gutsHe floods me with dreadSoaked in soulHe swims in my eyes by the bedPour myself over himMoon spilling inAnd I wake up aloneAnd I wake up aloneAnd I wake up aloneAnd I wake up alone@cru: gledaj i uci kako se kvasi majica... :rolleyes:

A History of HolesI'm having my dayMy place in the sunI'll grow to resembleThe man I've becomeThere'll be time for reflectionWhen I reach that plateauWhen the war has been wonNo farther to goAnd I fear that it isn't enoughI'm making a fortuneI swore to enjoyThese things I promised myselfWhen I was a boyWhen I was a boyAnd things moved too slowAnd universes revolved aroundThings I didn't knowWhen I was a boyAnd I made mistakesI was humiliatedTil I knew my placeAnd I fear that it isn't enoughIgnorance hurtsInjustice inflamesI remember the feelingsBut forgotten their namesWhen I was a boyI saw through their liesI swore I wouldn't becomeThe thing I despisedBut events over take youWhile you set your sightsOn bigger gameOn greater heightsGod bless amnesiaAnd the things I've suppressedI can reframe the imageI can discard the restA history of holesWhere the pieces that won't fitWith the story you told yourselfAnd your place in itAnd I fear that it isn't enoughSo put on a brave faceStraighten that tieAnd speak like you mean itGive truth to the lieAnd I fear that it isn't enough...

You want to know why I lost youYou want to know what's wrong with youBut nothing's wrong girl you'll feel so toughJust lying here for me and that ain't enoughI've got to love them all day not just a fewGot to love those pretty girls is what I've got to doOh yeah - let's talk about girlsI said yeah - let's talk about girlsGirls that beg for moreSee the pretty girls they're just walking byTurns me on when she gives me the eyeThere goes another looking so fineI won't be happy till I've make her mineI've got to love them all day ...Let's talk about womenfsujenn6.jpg

let's talk...Deborah was a Catholic girl,she held out to the bitter end.Carla was a different type,she's the one who put it in.Mary was a black girl,and I was afraid of a girl like that.Susan painted pictures sitting downlike the Buddhists sat.Reno was an aimless girl,a geographic memory.Cathy was a Jesus-freak,she liked that kind of misery.Vicky had this special wayof turning sex into a song.Camella couldn't sing,kept the beat and kept it strong.Xylla was an archetype,the voodoo queen the queen of rap.Joan thought men were second bestto masturbating in the bath.Sherri was a feminist,she really had that gift of gab.Kathleen's point of view was this:take whatever you can grab.Seattle was another girlwho left her mark upon the map.Karen liked to tie me up,and left me hanging by a strap.Jeannie had this nightclub walkthat made grown men feel underage.Mary Ellen who had a sonsaid "I must go," but finally stayed.Gloria the last taboowas shattered by her tongue one night.Mimi brought the taboo backand held it up before the light.Marilyn who knew no shame,was never ever satisfied.Julie came and went so fast,she didn't even say good-bye.Well Rhonda had a house in Venice,lived on brown rice and cocaine.Patty had a house in Houston,shot cough syrup in her veins.Linda thought her life was empty,filled it up with alcohol.Katherine was much too pretty,she didn't do that shit at all.Uh-uh. Not Katherine.Pauline thought that love was simple,turn it on and turn it off.Jean-Marie was complicated,like some French film-maker's plot.Gina was the perfect lady,always kept her stockings straight.Jackie was a rich punk-rocker,silver spoon and a paper plate.Sarah was a modern dancer,lean pristine transparency.Janet wrote bad poetryin a crazy kind of urgency.Tanya Turkish liked to fuckwhile wearing leather biker boots.Brenda's strange obsessionwas for certain vegetables and fruits.Roeena was an artist's daughter,the deeper image shook her up.Dee-dee's mother left her father,took his money and his truck.Debbie-Rae had no such problems,perfect Norman Rockwell home.Nina sixteen had a baby,left her parents lived alone.Bobbie joined a new-wave band,and changed her name to Bobbie-sox.Eloise who played guitar,sang songs about whales and cops.Terri didn't give a shit,just a nihilist.Ronnie was much more my style,she wrote songs just like this.Jezebel went forty daysdrinking nothing but Perrier.Dinah drove her Chevroletinto the San Francisco bay.Judy came from Ohio,she's a Scientologist.Pomerante here's a kiss,I chose you to end this list.Eighty-eight lines about forty-four women.

one day you see a strange little girl look at youone day you see a strange little girl feeling blueshe'd run to the town one dayleaving home and the country fairjust bewarewhen you're therestrange little girlshe didn't know how to live in a town that was roughit didn't take long before she knew she had enoughwalking home in her wrapped up worldshe survived but she's feeling oldand she found all things coldstrange little girlwhere are you going?strange little girlwhere are you going?do you know where you could be going?walking home in her wrapped up worldshe survived but she's feeling oldcuz she found all things coldstrange little girlwhere are you going?do you know where you could be going?

I hurt myself todayto see if I still feelI focus on the painthe only thing that's realthe needle tears a holethe old familiar stingtry to kill it all awaybut I remember everythingwhat have I become?my sweetest friendeveryone I knowgoes away in the endand you could have it allmy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurtI wear this crown of thornsupon my liar's chairfull of broken thoughtsI cannot repairbeneath the stains of timethe feelings disappearyou are someone elseI am still right herewhat have I become?my sweetest friendeveryone I knowgoes away in the endand you could have it allmy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurtif I could start againa million miles awayI would keep myselfI would find a way

Manna machine After forty years and after forty nightsMaking some food for the IsraelitesOut on a limb inside the HeightsLies a machine out of sight Not much air, breathing still Sleeping mummy who did you kill?They closed your eyes and left you to rust Many prayed for you to turn to dust You need a man from hereabouts To find where you are and dig you out To find where you are and dig you outAnd just one thing If you're let looseCan you still make cookies in your caboose?Sleeping mummySleeping mummySleeping mummy who did you kill?And one more thing If you can hear Don't go out again and disappearAnd one more thing If you can hear Don't go out again and disappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappearDisappear

It was me on that roadBut you couldn't see me Too many lights out, but nowhere near here It was me on that road Still you couldn't see me And then flashlights and explosions Roads and getting nearer We cover distance but not together I am the storm, I am the wonder And the flashlights, nigthmares And sudden explosions I don't know what more to ask for I was given just one wish It's about you and the sun A morning run The story of my maker What I have and what I ache for I've got a golden ear I cut and I spear And What else is there? Roads and getting nearer We cover distance still not together If I am the storm if I am the wonder Will I have flashlights, nightmares and sudden explosions There is no room where I can go and You've got secrets too I don`t know what more to ask for I was given just one wish

eto ti ga na, skoro 20 god. kasnije... danas sticajem okolnosti i ljudske zaludnosti setim se posebno ovih podebljanih strofa:Moj prijatelj i ja sedimo na klupigledamo zvezdeslusamo vesti sto su upravo stiglekazu da imamojos samo par godina za nasimali smo igracke i ziveli smo svesve one igre na srecuone igre za ljudesto je smislio nekopre samo par godina za nasda li znas kako zelim da te nademda li znam sta trebam da znamvoli me kako nikad nisi volelavoli me onako kako nikad nisi volelavoli me onako kako nikad nisi volelazivimo u pricanju, branimo se, hodamo i slavimoneke bezvezne stvarineke bezvezne pricesto je smislio nekou samo par godina za nasnisu dovoljne reci, samo obicne recida me vrate u zivotnije dovoljan dodirni da znam da te imamjos samo par godina za nasvoli me onako kako nikad nisi volelavoli me onako kako nikad nisi volelaraste kao nada, kao more, kao govorkao pokret, kao zora, kao dete, kao krvkao zelja medu namaraste kao boli grize sve pred nasim ocimavoli me onako kako nikad nisi volelavoli me onako kako nikad nisi volela

jcrb8.jpgI got a crib full of corn, and a turnin? plow But the ground's to wet for the hopper now. Got a cultivator and a double tree A leather line for the hull and gee Let the thunder roll and the lighting flash I?m doing alright for Country Trash I?m saving up dimes for a rainy day I got about a dollar laid away The winds from the south and the fishing's good Got a pot belly stove a quart of wood Mama turns the left-overs into hash I?m doing alright for Country Trash I got a machina and a hunting dog A cat I ordered from the catalog A good tall tree that shades the yard A good fat sow for the winters lard Let the thunder roll and the lighting flash I?m doing alright for Country Trash Well there?s not much new ground left to plow And the crops need fertilizer now My hands don?t earn me too much gold For security when I grow old But we?ll all be equal under the grass And God?s got a heaven for Country Trash