• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rajka

• Indy

• Tribun_Populi

• Prokleto Djubre

u njujorku je napeto da ne moze biti napetije:

To Fight City Hall, Uber Plays to Race

It's true that there's little love in the city for the yellow cab industry; Uber is so popular here that it's growing at a rate of 25,000 new subscribers a week in New York. But the company is also one of the most aggressive around. They're jerks, one former city official said (and that's the family-friendly adjective). But, he said, the company is right — there's a call for more cars for hire, and a call to loosen the stranglehold of the big fleet owners, whose workers drive for 12-hour shifts, with no overtime or benefits. 

As Traffic Speeds Slow, NYC Wants to Curb Car Service Growth

"Uber and the proliferation of for-hire vehicles might be a cause," said city transportation commissioner Polly Trottenberg, who pointed out that 25,000 new black and livery car drivers — many of them employed by Uber — have entered the market since 2011. The city's Taxi and Limousine Commission issues 2,000 new for-hire vehicle licenses each month. And 72 percent of those cars' trips originate in Manhattan.

ova kombinacija je jaka™:

Uber is a giant corporation valued at $50 billion and without a single African-American on its leadership team.

Edited by Takeshi

iako, kako sam rekla me uber ne interesuje preterano kao pojedinacna firma, ovo je zanimljivo za posmatranje. prvo se ispostavilo da je glavni u toj deblazijevoj brobi protiv ubera neki baja koji je vlasnik stotinak medaljona (posto je each preko $1M, mozemo da izracunamo o kojim se tu parama radi) i najveci finansijer de Blasija. 

danas citam odjednom de Blasio odustao od zahteva da se ogranici broj vozila. pametnom dosta, itd, ocekujem film, neka ga rezira Fincher.

danas citam odjednom de Blasio odustao od zahteva da se ogranici broj vozila. pametnom dosta, itd, ocekujem film, neka ga rezira Fincher.

podela uloga se vec se namesta. 

iz ugla lyft vozaca izgleda manje optimisticno.

koliko sam shvatio... vise ovakvih taksi vozaca, brzi dolazak korisnika do voznje, duza voznja (zbog guzve), veca zarada posredniku, manja zarada taksisti.  ^_^

Kad će neko da napravi app za menadžere i direktore, da se odjednom pojavi njih milion, a da rade za trećinu nadoknade postojećih. To da vidim, pa da mrem.

Kad će neko da napravi app za menadžere i direktore, da se odjednom pojavi njih milion, a da rade za trećinu nadoknade postojećih. To da vidim, pa da mrem.

Kapiram da problem sa tom postavkom leži ovde negde  

...app za menadžere i direktore...a da rade...

Prestala sam da sazaljevam direktore/menadzere u firmi kad sam ukapirala da i pored kuknjave kako su prezauzeti i pod streeeesom i sta sve ne, redovno idu kuci pre mene i uzimaju odmor leti... kad se meni sugerise da ga ne uzimamo jer imamo previse posla.

kalanik rasturio жуте ko bugarsku skupstinu; shock&awe, milosrdni andjeo

vrednost жутих medaljona sada negde oko $599 za one iz 950-ih zbog numizmaticke vrednosti papira I metala, novi oko $199 - verovatno ce se pojavljivati na ebaju

sta reci - kalanik je tzar - caru carevo

walmartizovo je taxi industriju - шабани voze za kikiriki - musterije uzivaju za ten bucks+besplatna voda&zvakaca guma

uostalom ko ih jebe - vozikati se po gradu nije rocket science

Jedno istraživanje u vezi automatizacije/kompjuterizacije.

The Future of Employment: How Susceptible Are Jobs To Computerisation?

We examine how susceptible jobs are to computerisation. To assess this, we begin by implementing a novel methodology to estimate the probability of computerisation for 702 detailed occupations, using a Gaussian process classifier. Based on these estimates, we examine expected impacts of future computerisation on US labour market outcomes, with the primary objective of analysing the number of jobs at risk and the relationship between an occupation’s probability of computerisation, wages and educational attainment. According to our estimates, about 47 percent of total US employment is at risk. We further provide evidence that wages and educational attainment exhibit a strong negative relationship with an occupation’s probability of computerisation