IGNORED

Deutschland

MancMellow

i ti što su afd su pre bili nečiji, tako da taj povratak može da ima više stanica.

neko me zanima ova sara w, kakav je njen stav prema izraelu, palestini i ratu tamo

18 minutes ago, Eleniko said:

neko me zanima ova sara w, kakav je njen stav prema izraelu, palestini i ratu tamo

Pogresno pitanje. Sada moze da ima stav kakav hoce, pitanje je kakav stav bi imala posle 14 dana na vlasti.

9 minutes ago, levi said:

vrlo verovatno da i prema Israelu ima iste stavove kao Afd

konačno prava izvorna levica, koja deli birače sa Afd-om

čemu ova tupavost. nisam te upamtio ovakvog.

• +1 2

deluje da je bild krenuo da vaspitava migrante za koje sumnja da su - guess what - antisemitski teroristi

1. For everyone living in Germany, Article 1 of the Basic Law applies: "The dignity of man is inviolable."

2. For us, there are no infidels! Everyone can believe in whatever they want – even Santa Claus.

3. Anyone who considers our constitution and our legal system as a collection of non-binding recommendations should leave Germany as soon as possible.

4. Anyone who wants to live here permanently must learn German. Only when we speak the same language will we understand each other.

5. Everyone can demonstrate peacefully in Germany for their convictions. Free speech does not include threatening people, assaulting them, throwing rocks, burning cars, or celebrating murderers.

6. We don't wear masks or veils; we look each other in the face (unless it's Carnival or Corona).

7. Respect and charity sustain our free society.

8. Against the backdrop of the darkest chapter in our history, Israel's security is a matter of German national interest! This means: Standing up for the security of the Jewish people is non-negotiable. Criticism of Israel's politics is, of course, allowed.

9. We say please and thank you.

10. We gladly shake hands as a greeting or farewell.

11. We see the police as "friend and helper," not as a repressive force or an enemy.

12. Many Germans eat pork. Of course, not everyone does. By the way: We have 10 million vegetarians or vegans because freedom also goes through the stomach.

13. The state has a monopoly on violence. Apart from the state-appointed agencies, nobody has the right to use violence against people or things.

14. We accept that our freely elected parliament sets the rules for our coexistence, which can be checked by independent courts.

15. Men are allowed to love men and women women. Whoever has a problem with that is the problem himself. Love and let love!

16. Even if someone feels neither male nor female, they are not persecuted or punished. In our country, citizens are allowed to think freely and live queer.

17. We don't see social services as employers but as institutions that help people in financial need, people who can't work. Not people who don't want to work.

18. We respect the judiciary because it judges without prejudice.

19. Women wear bikinis or bathing suits in the swimming pool. And if someone wants to swim naked in the Baltic Sea – that's okay too!

20. Women and men are equal in every respect.

21. Equality also in payment for work (we still have to catch up there)!

22. We discuss controversially and passionately, but we don't insult those with different opinions.

23. We are tolerant with the tolerant.

24. And we have no tolerance for intolerance!

25. We only use fireworks on New Year's Eve, so when it's allowed.

26. We don't burn flags of countries we dislike. That's a crime!

27. We respect every religion, but we clearly separate religion from state.

28. Women who have affairs are not ostracized, let alone beaten or stoned! In the event of a divorce, joint custody applies to the children. It doesn't matter who caused the marriage to fail.

29. You don't have to be a virgin to get married!

30. Those seeking protection from political persecution or war in Germany will find it. Even those who have no claim to it can often stay. We don't expect gratitude, even if it would be appropriate. But we do demand strict adherence to our laws and respect for our values and way of life.

31. We don't marry off children. And men can't have more than one wife.

32. Women decide – like men – for themselves how they dress, who they're friends with, whom they love, whether they'd rather go to a club or church, whom they vote for, and what profession they choose.

33. Germany is a country of grillers. After a picnic in the park, we take our trash with us.

34. Knives belong in our kitchens, not in our pockets.

35. We pay taxes because we know they are the foundation of the state.

36. When a woman says no to a man, it is final and absolute. Anything else constitutes sexual harassment or rape.

37. We expect everyone who can and is allowed to, to seek employment and provide for themselves – even if social assistance or citizen's income might initially be higher than the salary.

38. There is compulsory schooling in Germany. We believe in the importance of education and learning.

39. We give up our seats in buses and trains for the elderly and disabled.

40. Cheers, Germany! Beer and wine are part of our culture here. Respect it, and if you don't want to drink, don't.

41. How long or short a skirt is, is decided solely by the woman wearing it.

42. Those who cannot tolerate the caricature of politicians, celebrities, gods, or prophets are not in the right place in Germany.

43. The media question politicians, but we generally trust that the elected officials decide truthfully and for the people's welfare.

44. Honor does not mean the right of the strongest.

45. Respect and appreciation are just as natural in social networks as they are in supermarkets or offices.

46. We try to protect the environment and conserve resources. Sustainability is the future.

47. Germany has a heart for children. They are not beaten but promoted.

48. Catcalling, like whistling or calling out to women, is harassment.

49. Boys and girls can go on school trips together, participate in sports, and swim classes together.

50. We love life, not death.

• Tužno 1
15 hours ago, Eleniko said:

deluje da je bild krenuo da vaspitava migrante za koje sumnja da su - guess what - antisemitski teroristi

1. For everyone living in Germany, Article 1 of the Basic Law applies: "The dignity of man is inviolable."

2. For us, there are no infidels! Everyone can believe in whatever they want – even Santa Claus.

3. Anyone who considers our constitution and our legal system as a collection of non-binding recommendations should leave Germany as soon as possible.

4. Anyone who wants to live here permanently must learn German. Only when we speak the same language will we understand each other.

5. Everyone can demonstrate peacefully in Germany for their convictions. Free speech does not include threatening people, assaulting them, throwing rocks, burning cars, or celebrating murderers.

6. We don't wear masks or veils; we look each other in the face (unless it's Carnival or Corona).

7. Respect and charity sustain our free society.

8. Against the backdrop of the darkest chapter in our history, Israel's security is a matter of German national interest! This means: Standing up for the security of the Jewish people is non-negotiable. Criticism of Israel's politics is, of course, allowed.

9. We say please and thank you.

10. We gladly shake hands as a greeting or farewell.

11. We see the police as "friend and helper," not as a repressive force or an enemy.

12. Many Germans eat pork. Of course, not everyone does. By the way: We have 10 million vegetarians or vegans because freedom also goes through the stomach.

13. The state has a monopoly on violence. Apart from the state-appointed agencies, nobody has the right to use violence against people or things.

14. We accept that our freely elected parliament sets the rules for our coexistence, which can be checked by independent courts.

15. Men are allowed to love men and women women. Whoever has a problem with that is the problem himself. Love and let love!

16. Even if someone feels neither male nor female, they are not persecuted or punished. In our country, citizens are allowed to think freely and live queer.

17. We don't see social services as employers but as institutions that help people in financial need, people who can't work. Not people who don't want to work.

18. We respect the judiciary because it judges without prejudice.

19. Women wear bikinis or bathing suits in the swimming pool. And if someone wants to swim naked in the Baltic Sea – that's okay too!

20. Women and men are equal in every respect.

21. Equality also in payment for work (we still have to catch up there)!

22. We discuss controversially and passionately, but we don't insult those with different opinions.

23. We are tolerant with the tolerant.

24. And we have no tolerance for intolerance!

25. We only use fireworks on New Year's Eve, so when it's allowed.

26. We don't burn flags of countries we dislike. That's a crime!

27. We respect every religion, but we clearly separate religion from state.

28. Women who have affairs are not ostracized, let alone beaten or stoned! In the event of a divorce, joint custody applies to the children. It doesn't matter who caused the marriage to fail.

29. You don't have to be a virgin to get married!

30. Those seeking protection from political persecution or war in Germany will find it. Even those who have no claim to it can often stay. We don't expect gratitude, even if it would be appropriate. But we do demand strict adherence to our laws and respect for our values and way of life.

31. We don't marry off children. And men can't have more than one wife.

32. Women decide – like men – for themselves how they dress, who they're friends with, whom they love, whether they'd rather go to a club or church, whom they vote for, and what profession they choose.

33. Germany is a country of grillers. After a picnic in the park, we take our trash with us.

34. Knives belong in our kitchens, not in our pockets.

35. We pay taxes because we know they are the foundation of the state.

36. When a woman says no to a man, it is final and absolute. Anything else constitutes sexual harassment or rape.

37. We expect everyone who can and is allowed to, to seek employment and provide for themselves – even if social assistance or citizen's income might initially be higher than the salary.

38. There is compulsory schooling in Germany. We believe in the importance of education and learning.

39. We give up our seats in buses and trains for the elderly and disabled.

40. Cheers, Germany! Beer and wine are part of our culture here. Respect it, and if you don't want to drink, don't.

41. How long or short a skirt is, is decided solely by the woman wearing it.

42. Those who cannot tolerate the caricature of politicians, celebrities, gods, or prophets are not in the right place in Germany.

43. The media question politicians, but we generally trust that the elected officials decide truthfully and for the people's welfare.

44. Honor does not mean the right of the strongest.

45. Respect and appreciation are just as natural in social networks as they are in supermarkets or offices.

46. We try to protect the environment and conserve resources. Sustainability is the future.

47. Germany has a heart for children. They are not beaten but promoted.

48. Catcalling, like whistling or calling out to women, is harassment.

49. Boys and girls can go on school trips together, participate in sports, and swim classes together.

50. We love life, not death.

Shta je ovo, pardon?

Za taj AfD, ko njega podrzava, samo Nemci ili i poneki Balkanci npr? Ima li neka statistika, takodje gde idu glasovi gastarbajtera?

2 minutes ago, Eleniko said:

Zanimljivo je ovo kako je bezbednost Izraela pitanje nemachkog nacionalnog interesa, nisam znala za to da je to zvanichni stav. Ima josh nekih raising eybrows stvari ali najveci vic mi je da objasne ljudima kako su oni gosti, ai ima da nauche nemachki. Ko da ga ne nauchi praktichno svako ko moze (mladji). Ovi stariji, ja sam makar primer nekog ko je odredjeni trud ulozio ali nije daleko stigao sa stranim jezicima nakon engleskog jer sam ih uchila u kasnim 20ima i tridesetima...

Video sam ovo Bild proseravanje juče kad sam bio u pekari. I Bild i Welt. Snishodljivi mediokriteti, kao i njihovi čitaoci. Govna s agendom, spremni da dokažu svoju moralnu superiornost do poslednjeg mrtvog arapina, muslimana itd. Poslednji put kad su se osećali tako superiorno (mada objektivno teško da ih je taj osećaj ikad napustio) završilo se Nirnbergom. I Sibirom, to im je još u kolektivnom sećanju, ali ne i kako su stigli dotle.

• +1 2
11 minutes ago, Venom said:

Video sam ovo Bild proseravanje juče kad sam bio u pekari. I Bild i Welt. Snishodljivi mediokriteti, kao i njihovi čitaoci. Govna s agendom, spremni da dokažu svoju moralnu superiornost do poslednjeg mrtvog arapina, muslimana itd. Poslednji put kad su se osećali tako superiorno (mada objektivno teško da ih je taj osećaj ikad napustio) završilo se Nirnbergom. I Sibirom, to im je još u kolektivnom sećanju, ali ne i kako su stigli dotle.

Ne jebe lep nego uporan. Zavrshilo se Nirnbergom ne zbog onoga shto su uradili nego zato shto su izgubili rat protiv USA i SSSR. Sad u taboru sa USA su mnogo bolje pozicionirani za taj Sibir nego proshli put.

Takodje ne znam da li bih ovo nazvala proseravanjem. Proseravanje je kad isto ovako pricha onaj pomenuti Mile pred prodavnicom, kad dolazi od nekog nemachkog centra onda je to ozbiljna stvar, pa shta god da pishe tu a pishe stvarno svashta.

To je proseravanje namenjeno ne navodnim novopridošlim gostima, nego njihovim jednako umišljenim čitaocima. Kao i mnogo toga u poslednje vreme, edicija don't get high on your own supply.

• +1 2
  • 1 month later...