IGNORED

Politička korektnost

čekmeže

Uh, blagi previd, mislio sam da Cleese sa "1984-style" misli na konkretan period u istoriji zapadne Evrope kada se počeo događati politički shift, a ne na Orvelovu knjigu. Mada ko zna, možda je i Orvel kada je pisao tu knjigu 40ak godina ranije, upravo i računao na moguću promjenu u budućnosti da će se desiti sredinom 80ih.

Edited by mackenzie

"The Islamic State commits despicable acts of cruelty, but the men who carry out these crimes are not the two-dimensional caricatures they’re painted to be. They are human beings, many indoctrinated at the most impressionable age and coerced into service."

but of course! dobije se tako jedno duhovno produbljeno višedimenziono i očovečeno biće kada se nekoga od ranog tinejdžerskog uzrasta odgaja da puca u potiljak, reže vratove bajonetom i zakapa leševe.

epidemija mentalnih bolesti u kretenistanu svakog dana u svakom pogledu sve više napreduje :fantom:

311E99F000000578-0-image-a-1_14553191383

Pub landlord Jason Mawer has twice been asked in public to remove his treasured Union Jack jacket - for risk of it being 'offensive'.

He was told to take off his valuable Mod-style Barbour jacket - designed in honour of legendary rock band The Who - by officials who appeared to be council enforcement officers.

On the second occasion the female official warned him: 'Would you mind removing your coat it might offend somebody.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445028/Pub-landlord-told-council-officers-remove-Union-Jack-jacket-offend-people.html#ixzz400M1C8s1

Edited by Hella

aha, dakle tip koji drži patriotsku kafanu (mural vojničkih grobova, crteži cvetova maka, Sveti Đorđe) ispričao je tabloidima da ga je neko cimao zbog zastave sa bojama Engleske, i to se uzima zdravo za gotovo.

confirmation bias much?

vidis da to pise ugledni dejlimekl, a prenosi jos ugledniji hela, kakav konfirmejsn ti jos treba? :fantom:

+1

tzv kombinacija munja kamen :fantom:

Twelve rapists, a 13-year-old victim and a terrifying truth Britain still won't face: The disturbing full story behind the gangs of Pakistani men who target white girls

12 men of Pakistani origin abused girl in Keighley, West Yorkshire, when she was 13

But some members of the Muslim community feel 'she played her part'

Suspected ringleader Arif Chowdhury, 20, 'fled to Bangladesh in 2012'

Keighley was recently named among the ‘least integrated’ places in the UK

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3445065/Twelve-rapists-13-year-old-girl-terrifying-truth-Britain-won-t-face.html#ixzz402swaT7x

Edited by Hella
  • 2 weeks later...

posle klimatskih promena i mentalnih bolesti sada možete da okrivite i borisa džonsona za nastanak globalnog džihada

ponuda važi za sve neduhovite pc histerike željne eksponiranja sopstvene gluposti :fantom:

Russell Brand blasted for Facebook rant saying Boris Johnson is creating more Jihadi Johns

COMEDIAN Russell Brand has been hit with criticism from his own fans after he dubbed Boris Johnson a

The left-wing activist argued the way the Mayor of London acted turned people into jihadists.

Jihadi John - born Mohammed Emwazi - was the Kuwait-born, London-raised ISIS executioner killed by an American drone strike last year.

On a video he uploaded to his Facebook page, Brand said: “"The mentality of Boris Johnson creates more problems, the allegiances of Boris Johnson create more problems.

"The activities of organisations that he belongs to, that he supports, create these problems.

"Boris Johnson grows Jihadi Johns - he is a Jihadi John machine. Jihadi John is just one. Once Jihadi John is dead that's the end of Jihadi John but Boris Johnson can create thousands of others."

Edited by Hella

Auuu

... dakle prica ide ovako: kreativni direktor beogradskog Havasa fotkao se sa perikom na glavi u stolici ofis menadjera za kojeg se otvorilo mesto u agenciji. Ovo je oglas:

serbia-advert-1.png?w=793

... to je pokrenulo nekoliko beogradskih NGO likova koji su ovo nazvali "vredjanjem transrodnih osoba" (??)

Havas posle par dana ipak skida svoj oglas ali stvar je vec dosla do neke sveCke blogerke :isuse:

Hocu reci ako neko zeli posao ofis menadjera u super firmi,neka se javi Havasu

edit: ofis menadjer vec odabran, zakasnio

Edited by Caligula