IGNORED

Politička korektnost

čekmeže

Učenici petog razreda Osnovne škole "Zdravko Čelar" u Čelarevu već četiri dana ne dolaze na nastavu, jer ih roditelji ne puštaju u školu. Oni su odlučili tako zbog učenika koji ispoljava nasilje prema ostalim učenicima iz tog razreda.

Direktor škole Milkan Mrđa tvrdi da je reč o izuzetno inteligentnom učeniku, koji veoma dobro poznaje svoja prava, ali ne prihvata obaveze, ne poštuje autoritet nastavnika, a prema učenicima je nasilan.

Škola je pokušala da mu pomogne i o svom trošku je organizovala odlaske kod pedagoga i psihologa u Novom Sadu, ali on ne prestaje sa nasiljem prema svojim drugovima.

Tim povodom, škola će sutra organizovati takozvanu konferenciju slučaja, na kojoj će socijalni radnici, pedagozi, psiiholozi i roditelji đaka, ponovo pokušati da reše taj problem.

u moje vreme je razredni profa tehničkog jednog ovakvog uvatio da kinji neke niže razrede na odmoru pa ga je uveo u učionicu rekao nam o čemu se radi i pitao jel znate kako ovakvi prođu u životu mi jok on kaže ovako prođu simultano mu zavali dve najsinhronizovanije šamarčine like ever i kad je ovaj počeo da cvili presavije ga preko stola i razvali oko pet puta lenjirom za tehničko

ćale došo da se žali s vrata se dere šta je bilo i što je ovaj moj dobio batine i razredni rekao i izvinio se na šta će matori šta se izvinjavaš trebalo je jače da ga odvališ pička mu materina bezobrazna :fantom:

Edited by Hella

u moje vreme je razredni profa tehničkog jednog ovakvog uvatio da kinji neke niže razrede na odmoru pa ga je uveo u učionicu rekao nam o čemu se radi i pitao jel znate kako ovakvi prođu u životu mi jok on kaže ovako prođu simultano mu zavali dve najsinhronizovanije šamarčine like ever i kad je ovaj počeo da cvili presavije ga preko stola i razvali oko pet puta lenjirom za tehničko

ćale došo da se žali s vrata se dere šta je bilo i to je ovaj dobio batine i ovaj rekao i izvinio se na šta će matori šta se izvinjavaš trebalo je jače da ga odvališ pička mu materina bezobrazna :fantom:

+1

Bio tako jedan i kod nas al' posto je bio novi u skoli nije stigao da se upozna sa Prasetom. A Prase - decko miran i povucen i sa svojih 13-14 godina valjda neki braon pojas dzudo. Ostatak ne moram ni da elaboriram, ne? 

ovaj pc je men ko neka dragstor olimpijada na kojoj se svakodnevno obaraju rekordi :fantom:

This guy is either the dumbest Ivy League bigwig ever or politically correct to a fault — for welcoming offers to bring ISIS and Hamas to Cornell University.

A video sting operation shows Cornell’s assistant dean for students, Joseph Scaffido, agreeing to everything suggested by an undercover muckraker posing as a Moroccan student.

Scaffido casually endorses inviting an ISIS “freedom fighter’’ to conduct a “training camp” for students at the upstate Ithaca campus — bizarrely likening the activity to a sports camp.

Is it OK to bring a humanitarian pro-“Islamic State Iraq and Syria” group on campus, the undercover for conservative activist James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas asks.

Sure, Scaffido says in the recorded March 16 meeting.

Scaffido doesn’t even blink an eye when the undercover asks about providing material support for terrorists — “care packages, whether it be food, water, electronics.”

How about supporting Hamas?

No problem at all, Scaffido said.

“The university is not going to look at different groups and say, ‘You’re not allowed to support that group because we don’t believe them’ or something like that. I think it’s just the opposite. I think the university wants the entire community to understand what’s going on in all parts of the world,” Scaffido said.

The undercover asked if he can invite “a freedom fighter to come and do like a training camp for students.”

Scaffido responds, “You would be allowed to do something like that. It’s just like brining in a coach, to do a training, a sports trainer or something,” the Cornell official said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wF9FVxV9w

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

An SBS sports journalist has been sacked for making "disrespectful" comments about Anzac soldiers.

Scott McIntyre on Anzac Day caused outrage for tweeting: "Remembering the summary execution, widespread rape and theft committed by these brave Anzacs in Egypt, Palestine and Japan."

• 2 months later...

ako niste znali tolerancija je rezervisana za osetljive dušice koje bi mogle da naprave zijana ako izložba uvredi njihova vrlo posebna verska osećanja :fantom:

A school has been slammed by a sixth form pupil for refusing to display her paintings of a mother breastfeeding her child - because it could offend Muslims during Ramadan.

Tapton Secondary School in Sheffield told Martha Armitage, 18, that her A-Level work would not be displayed with other pupils' artwork because the room is currently being used as a prayer room for the duration of the religious period.

Now Miss Armitage has hit out at the decision because she believes she is being 'censored' and says she is proud of her four paintings, which took 15 hours to create, and wants them to be displayed.

But the school has defended the decision, saying it was a matter of 'tolerance and respect' to not put them on show in the prayer room and claimed that the pictures are on display - but in a different section of the school.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3148318/School-refuses-display-student-s-art-mother-breastfeeding-baby.html#ixzz3ep6p0Rzn

Edited by Hella

pc u velikoj britaniji dotiže nove zenite :fantom:

A leader of the terror group behind the Tunisian beach massacre is living off benefits in Britain, the Mail can reveal.

Jihadi preacher Hani al-Sibai – who described the 7/7 terror attacks in London in 2005 as a ‘great victory’ – is one of the ‘key influencers’ of the Islamic fanatics believed to have recruited and trained gunman Seifeddine Rezgui.

But he is living on £50,000 a year in handouts with his wife and five children in a £1 million house in West London, after using human rights laws to thwart attempts to deport him for more than 15 years.

Days after the atrocity in Tunisia, the Mail found al-Sibai, 54, strolling in the sunshine outside his home.

Asked how he could justify milking the welfare state for so much, al-Sibai – who is under investigation suspected of benefit fraud – said: ‘Ask David Cameron, don’t ask me.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150348/Living-50-000-benefits-hate-preacher-inspired-beach-killer-Cleric-lives-five-bedroom-home-wife-five-children-thwarting-deportation-attempts-15-years.html#ixzz3f6T2R7dE

This is the shocking moment a man paraded past the Houses of Parliament draped in an Islamic State flag with a young girl on his shoulders - before being allowed to walk free by police.

The man could be seen walking past a group of scouts near Big Ben with the little girl waving a smaller version of the jihadist group's flag just days before the anniversary of the 7/7 terror attacks.

Police confirmed that they stopped the man in the busy tourist area on Saturday, but did not arrest him as his actions were deemed 'within the law'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150089/Man-parading-ISIS-flag-outside-Big-Ben.html#ixzz3f6U60B3u

jeste li već čuli da ste u zabludi svaki put kad pomislite da u Zemlji Kretena ne može gore  :fantom:

By day, at heart of counter-terror policing. And by night, preacher of extremism

The Government watchdog which inspects police forces’ readiness for terrorism admitted that it employed one of Britain’s most notorious Islamic extremists.

For almost two years Abdullah al Andalusi, led a double life, the Telegraph can reveal.

By night, he taught that the terror group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) was “no different to Western armies,” said that “kaffirs,” non-Muslims, would be “punished in hell” and claimed that the British government wanted to destroy Islam.

By day, using a different name, he went to work for the same British government at the London offices of Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC), the official regulator of all 44 forces in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.