IGNORED

Star Wars

Razzmatazz

Zapravo navijam da ovo bude maksimalni krš od filma i da čak i Diznijeva mila dječica, preko koje srče essential bodily fluids njihovih roditelja, zijevaju od sveopće dosade

3 hours ago, Arkadija said:

Čak je i trejler jadan.

:wacko:

3 hours ago, bigvlada said:

Brate.... Vudi Harleson. Očekujem da u jednoj sceni proba da zakuca koš i ne uspe u tome. 

32 minutes ago, Roger Sanchez said:

Zapravo navijam da ovo bude maksimalni krš od filma i da čak i Diznijeva mila dječica, preko koje srče essential bodily fluids njihovih roditelja, zijevaju od sveopće dosade

Meni je trejler okej, a pogledajte koliki sam hejter bio oko TLJ-a. Malo mi glavni glumac ide na živce, ali to je samo ono, fizički izgled, što kaže Del Boy, "He's one of those faces you want to slap". Malo su nam dali u trejleru da možemo da kažemo da je krš ili super, samo kratka serija sekvenci. Ne izgleda loše, jebi ga. Ali recimo da ima mnogo veće šanse da celina bude kolosalno sranje.

FEBRUARY 06, 2018 12:35pm PT by Aaron Couch, Lesley Goldberg

'Game of Thrones' Creators to Write New 'Star Wars' Film Series

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss' projects will be separate from Rian Johnson's upcoming trilogy and the Skywalker saga.
Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are joining the Star Wars galaxy.

The duo will write and produce a new series of films, Disney and Lucasfilm announced Tuesday. 

“David and Dan are some of the best storytellers working today,” Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy said in a statement. “Their command of complex characters, depth of story and richness of mythology will break new ground and boldly push Star Wars in ways I find incredibly exciting.” 

The new film series will be separate from the trilogy that The Last Jedi director Rian Johnson is developing, and will also stand alone from the Skywalker Saga, which J.J. Abrams is working on with the upcoming Episode IX. No release dates have been set for the series from the HBO power duo.

“In the summer of 1977 we traveled to a galaxy far, far away, and we’ve been dreaming of it ever since,” Benioff and Weiss said in a joint statement. “We are honored by the opportunity, a little terrified by the responsibility, and so excited to get started as soon as the final season of Game of Thrones is complete.”

Benioff and Weiss' Star Wars involvement immediately puts the future of HBO's controversial slave drama Confederate in question. The duo were set to write and serve as showrunners on the straight-to-series drama alongside Nichelle Tramble Spellman (Justified, The Good Wife) and Malcolm Spellman (Empire), who will also serve as writers. The concept of the show — which takes place in an alternate timeline where the Southern states have successfully seceded from the Union, giving rise to a nation in which slavery remains legal and has evolved into a modern institution — immediately drew controversy. That series was eyed to launch in either 2018 or 2019, after Benioff and Weiss completed their work on the final season of Thrones. With the delay of Thrones' final season as well as their involvement in Star Wars — for which there is no timetable — the future of the project remains murky.

The Hollywood Reporter has asked HBO for comment on the future of Confederate.

During a Disney earnings call Tuesday, Disney CEO Bob Iger said talks with Benioff and Wise, repped by CAA, had been ongoing "for a long time."

"They have an idea for number of films and at some later date I'm sure we'll disclose to all of you just what those are," Iger said. "They are focused on a point in time in the Star Wars mythology and taking it from there."

Next up on the docket for Lucasfilm is Solo: A Star Wars Story (due out May 25), followed by Episode IX (Dec. 20, 2019).

Feb. 2:13 p.m. Updated with comments from Iger.

:rolf:

Spoiler

:sad:

Neću, nisu ga režirali Benoit & Vice News.

Stvarno me ne zanima previše. Kad sam odgledao Force Awakens bilo mi je jasno šta nas čeka - vi što tek sad očajavate sigurno ste se držali nade da vam se samo učinilo da je katastrofalno glupo, da će sledeći nastavak nešto objasniti, povezati, učitati kakav-takav smisao...

The lesson is, treba živeti u konstantnom beznađu.

BEq_SHPCcAEz6O_.jpg

E, da, naleteh na retarda Riana Džonsona kako objašnjava rasplet sa Snoukom:

“When I was working on the character of Kylo, I came to a place where I thought the most interesting thing would be to knock the shaky foundation out from under him at the beginning of this movie…By the end of this film, he’s gone from being a wannabe Vader to someone who is standing on his own feet as a complex villain taking the reins.”

“But then the question is: What place would Snoke have at the end of that?…That made me realize the most interesting thing would be to eliminate that dynamic between the ‘emperor’ and pupil, so that all bets are off going into the next one. That also led to the possibility of this dramatic turn in the middle, which could also be a really powerful connection point between Kylo and Rey.”

“It would have stopped any of these scenes dead cold if he had stopped and given a 30-second speech about how he’s Darth Plagueis…It doesn’t matter to Rey. If he had done that, Rey would have blinked and said, ‘Who?’ And the scene would have gone on…and I’m not saying he’s Darth Plagueis!”

Čoveče, ti imaš IQ od 25...

Dakle, nije problem što si ubio Snouka. Zapravo ideja da Ren ubije Snouka i preuzme njegovo mesto (a ne da to učini da bi ispao dobrica na kraju kao Vejder) je dobra. I zapravo se uklapa u SW univerzum, gde je kod Sitovaca da učenik postaje sam učitelj tako što svog učitelja ubije.

Problem je što si uništio svu misteriju oko Snoukovog lika koja je postojala u TFA, i što si ga ubio bez ikakvog objašnjenja i razjašnjenja ko je i šta je. I niko nije rekao da njegovu pozadinu treba da objašnjavaš dok Rej stoji ispred njega, budalo. Postoje valjda i drugi načini da se to uradi. Gledaocima treba da objasniš Snouka, a ne Rej. Da nisi imao ceo debilni deo o brzom trku na planetu-kockarnicu, imao bi vremena da malo pojasniš pozadinu FO i Snouka...nije moralo sve da se enciklopedijski izrecituje, moglo se to raditi i suptilno. Neki hint, neka poluinformacija...ništa. 

Edited by hazard