IGNORED

islamski ekstremizam

wall

Kategorizacija imigranata u Evropi je zanimljiv fenomen, koji se značajno menjao u poslednjih 25 godina. Od najgorih, Srbi su postali vrlo poželjni imigranti, makar u percepciji zapadnoevropskih domaćina.

Po staroj srpskoj dok se jednom ne smrkne drugom ne svane...
  • Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• Hella

• Indy

• kim_philby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A popular shopkeeper who wished Christians a happy Easter on Facebook was stabbed to death in what police in Scotland say was a “religiously prejudiced” attack carried out by a fellow Muslim, it was reported Saturday.

A vigil was held Friday night in Glasgow’s Shawlands neighborhood in memory of Asad Shah who was killed the day before-- a few hours after he apparently posted messages on Facebook that said “Good Friday and very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation.”

“Let’s follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds,” one of the messages said.

Police said a 32-year-old man has been arrested in connection with Shah’s death. Police said the suspect is Muslim. He was not been identified.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/26/scotland-police-probe-killing-muslim-shopkeeper-who-posted-facebook-easter-message-to-christians.html?intcmp=hpbt3

apologete koljačke religije će reći da to uopšte nije usklađeno sa terorističkim diy priručnikom ali učenjaci kažu da jeste  :fantom:

"Congratulating the kuffaar on the rituals that belong only to them is haraam by consensus, as is congratulating them on their festivals and fasts by saying ‘A happy festival to you’ or ‘May you enjoy your festival,’ and so on. If the one who says this has been saved from kufr, it is still forbidden. It is like congratulating someone for prostrating to the cross, or even worse than that. It is as great a sin as congratulating someone for drinking wine, or murdering someone, or having illicit sexual relations, and so on. Many of those who have no respect for their religion fall into this error; they do not realize the offensiveness of their actions. Whoever congratulates a person for his disobedience or bid’ah or kufr exposes himself to the wrath and anger of Allaah."

ko će ako moša neće :fantom:

Israeli firm 'helped FBI crack San Bernardino gunman's cell phone without Apple's help'

Israel's Cellebrite is a provider of mobile forensic software
    Does business with thousands of law enforcement and intelligence agencies, militaries and governments in more than 90 countries
    An official source told NBC News that the company had helped
    The FBI hacked into the iPhone used by gunman Syed Farook, who died with his wife in a gun battle with police after they killed 14 people

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3514875/Israeli-firm-helped-FBI-crack-San-Bernardino-gunman-s-cellphone-without-Apple-s-help.html#ixzz44NWED3fw

• 2 weeks later...

u istoj toj saudijskoj arabiji je heroina meseca objasnila da teror itekako ima veze s islamom :fantom:

Newsreader interrupts her own broadcast to urge fellow Muslims to feel 'shame' and 'stop shedding their conscience' over terrorist atrocities

Nadine Al-Budair made three-minute speech on Saudi Arabian news show
    Told fellow Muslims to admit that terrorists are not a rarity in their religion
    Once wrote that Muslims should stop blaming West for their problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGqB4raTZo

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530463/Newsreader-interrupts-broadcast-urge-fellow-Muslims-feel-shame-stop-shedding-conscience-terrorist-atrocities.html#ixzz45T6vC1l9

u istoj toj saudijskoj arabiji je heroina meseca objasnila da teror itekako ima veze s islamom :fantom:

necu ni da gledam snimak, al siluju i hriscani :fantom:

Za slučaj da je na ovom topiku još uvek moguća nekakva diskusija, Guardian je objavio heavy priču o četiri klinca iz Brightona koji su otišli u Siriju i priključili se Nusri. Trojica su ekspresno zaginula, četvrti će verovatno uskoro.

Priča dosta dobro zahvata kompletan proces njihove radikalizacije, ko mu je sve doprineo i ko je sve fejlovao od onih koji su mogli nešto da učine.

Nije u SA nego u Vasingtonu.

hm još mi bilo čudno što je gologlava hvala

gde god da je žena je hrabrija i zdravijeg razuma od sve i jednog #nothingtodowithislam građanističkog prparoša i plaćenog relativizatora :fantom:

kakvo iznenađenje za sve one koji su godinama halucinirali o nekakvoj šačici ekstremista :fantom:

Only one in three British Muslims would tip off the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, a poll has revealed.

More than 100,000 British Muslims sympathise with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts, the survey suggests.

The findings are further evidence that the government’s key anti-radicalisation programme, Prevent, is failing to provide intelligence to the police from Muslim groups. The Times revealed in December that fewer than a tenth of extremism tip-offs were coming directly from the Muslim community or faith leaders. http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4730825.ece

Juče sam pročitao osmi broj onog džihadističkog magazina, dafuq ili kako se već zove i nije mi dobro, iako nema fotografija iz konana varvarina. Dvadeset procenata teksta nisam razumeo, iako je na engleskom jer se stalno ubacuju pojmovi koji su pretpostavljam razumljivi samo ljudima koji znaju kuran napamet. Ima članak o džihadu u Africi, kako trenirati decu vojnike (daš im da overe nekog tetejcem kao inicijaciju), novosti sa samoubilačke scene, poruka na više strana za kurde, foto reportaža o uništavanju statua u muzeijma, analiza neuspeha "američkih krstaša" u ratu protiv islamista i slične zanimljive teme. Ono što je interesantno je da nisam video ni r od Rusa u tekstovima, tako da sam stekao zaključak od koga najviše cvikaju. 

Jedna od retkih paradržavnih tvorevina za koju je preporučljiv kartaginski scenario.