• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Аврам Гојић

• Hella

• Indy

• kim_philby

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eto sve vreme imate oksfordskog profesora na topiku i još se usuđujete da kenjkate nešto koji ste nezahvalnici :fantom:

Novus Grimnir

What you will find on this video: heaps of thumbs down.

What you won't find here: why exactly the arguments Waters presented are wrong.

Edited by Hella

ali ne brigajte najverovatnije je u pitanju mentalna bolest :fantom:

DRAMA U ZEMUNU Vitlao sekirom u autobusu i vikao "Alahu akbar"

I. Milićević | 03. 03. 2016 - 18:01h izmena vesti 18:42h | Komentara: 46

Muhamed K. zvani Muki (51) uhapšen je zbog sumnje da je u gradskom autobusu u Zemunu vitlao sekirom i vikao "Alahu akbar", preteći da će da "pobije sve Srbe".

Prestravljeni putnici su pozvali policiju, koja je Muhameda K. izvela iz autobusa, a potom odvela u policijsku stanicu na saslušanje. Određeno mu je zadržavanje do 48 sati, nakon čega će biti saslušan u Trećem osnovnom tužilaštvu.

Putnik mi je pretio da će izvaditi pištolj, a onda da će baciti dve bombe. Na kraju je izvukao sekiru iz jakne i počeo da maše dok su žene vrištale...

Pretpostavlja se da je u trenutku incidenta bio pod dejstvom alkohola, a kako "Blic" saznaje, on je sredinom februara već hapšen na Novom Beogradu, takođe zbog nasilničkog ponašanja.Naime, on je tada u autobusu 706 takođe pretio putnicima i vozaču da ima dve bombe, koje će da baci. On je tada rekao kako je iz Prištine i kako ima pištolj kojim će sve da pobije, a potom je izvadio sekiru.

- Izvukao je iz unutrašnjosti jakne sekiru i počeo da vitla po autobusu na zaprepašćenje svih. Skinuo je čak i jaknu i bio spreman na obračun s momkom. Žene su počele da vrište dok je mladić zvao policiju. Tek tada je taj putnik izašao na stanici kod pošte u Zemunu - ispričao je tada vozač pomenutog autobusa.

aha i pritom urlaju pomaže bog :fantom:

inače zanimljivo je kako građanija diže dreku do nebesa na onog ljigavca milivojevića a redovno šute kao prijateljice noći kada se pojavi video ovakve sorte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy_rL5euRGE

jer ako slučajno uvrede religiju mira ljubavi cvijeća i dobrote neko može da ih proglasi rasistima a onda ćao grantovlje :(

Edited by Hella

to slobodno mozes i na hriscanski ekstremizam posto ima i hriscana sto se mlate sekirama :fantom:

Muhamed K. zvani Muki (51)

:s_w:

Edited by Pontijak

fenomenalan govor brata rašida koji se odrekao religije mira i tako em postao islamofob u očima korisnih idiota em osudio sebe na smrt po važećem kuranu

zaključujem da nam je potrebno što više ovakvih careva ali dok se ne okuraže časnu dužnost raskrinkavanja građanističkih dogmetina će obavljati Najhrabriji Sinovi ljudskog roda :fantom:

After each terrorist attack politicians in the West suddenly turn to theologians; they start defending Islam rather than dealing with terrorism itself.

How politicians like Obama, Francois Holland, or David Cameron know that Islam is a religion of peace? I wonder how much time they spent reading the Quran and trying to understand it? Did they read the biography of Muhammed for example? I can assure you none of them did, but still they give statements About Islam.

Edited by Hella

Hella, je l' bilo na topicu?

Šerijatska patrola presreće po ulicama Beča

Austrijanci strahuju da delovi Beča postaju "zabranjene zone" nakon što je tzv. šerijatska patrola napala jednog muškarca koji je pokušavao da zaštiti svoju ženu i ćerku.

07.03.2016. | 20:22

Muškarac je prebačen u bolnicu nakon što je rekao "patroli" da ne prete njegovoj ženi i ćerki, jer nisu "propisno" obučene (za pravoverni muslimanski ukus).

Dok različite frakcije i grupe migranata preuzimaju dijelove Beča na ulicama su se pojavile samoprozvane šerijatske patrole koje posećuju klubove i barove kako bi osigurale da se žene iz Čečenije propisno oblače i ponašaju.

Međutim, kada je jedan Austrijanac pokušao da zaštiti svoju ženu Čečenku i ćerku od maltretiranja patrole završio je u bolnici, piše "Dejli mejl".

Tokom vikenda nasilje je eskaliralo u Beču nakon što se sukobilo više od 50 mladića iz avganistanske i čečenske zajednice u centru grada.

Oni su koristili drvene letve, železne šipke i noževe. Dvojica povređenih su na intenzivnoj nezi i njihovo stanje je kritično. Policija je saopštila da je do sukoba Avganistanaca i Čečena došlo zbog sukoba na Facebooku.

Edited by slow

Треба се надати да ће сада пасти екстрмистички утицај

Why — and how — Russia won in Syria

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2016/03/15/why-and-how-russia-won-in-syria/

“An attempt by Russia and Iran to prop up Assad and try to pacify the population is just going to get them stuck in a quagmire and it won’t work.” So said U.S. President Barack Obama when Russian President Vladimir Putin launched his military campaign in Syria to support the country’s authoritarian ruler.

There’s just one problem, though: A day after Putin announced a Russian withdrawal from Syria, it’s clear that his gamble has turned into a major win for Moscow. Here’s what Russia achieved — and why it was so successful.

First — and most importantly — Russian bombing turned the tide of the war in Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s favor. When the Russian military deployed to Syria, Assad was in serious trouble, with many predicting the regime could collapse. Five months later, after recapturing key chunks of territory in both the south and north, Assad clearly holds the military upper hand. Even Lt. Gen. Vincent R. Stewart, head of the United States Defense Intelligence Agency, admits “the Russian reinforcement has changed the calculus completely.”

Russia’s bombing campaign did more than help Assad recover lost territory. Syria’s “moderate” Sunni rebels from the Free Syrian Army — many supported by Washington — suffer the brunt of the Russian bombing campaign, particularly in the north along the Syrian-Turkish border. Assad’s forces have almost cut supply lines from Turkey to Washington’s Sunni allies, and they are squeezed between Assad on one side and Islamic State on the other. As a result, Moscow verges on achieving a key objective of turning the Syrian war into a binary choice for the West between the horror of Islamic State and the brutality of the Assad regime. Given that American support for Islamic State is unthinkable, Moscow clearly hopes Washington will become more amenable to a long-term role for Assad in Syria — something Stewart himself concedes is likely.

Second, Putin recently achieved an important diplomatic objective by forcing the United States to acknowledge that Russia plays a key role in determining Syria’s future. At the beginning of Russia’s intervention, Washington’s position was that any coordination with Moscow would be limited to military “deconfliction” talks to avoid an accidental clash between American and Russian forces.

The most recent ceasefire beginning on February 27, however, was negotiated in Geneva directly between the United States and Russia. Both sides agreed to act as equal guarantors for the ceasefire, and Obama concluded negotiations by speaking directly to Putin. As icing on the cake, Moscow recently forced Washington to renounce its position that “Assad must go,” with Secretary of State John Kerry stating “the United States and our partners are not seeking so-called regime change,” and that the focus was “not on our differences about what can or cannot be done immediately about Assad.”

Third, Putin responded to Turkey’s shoot down of a Russian jet by humiliating Ankara, an emerging rival in the Middle East and Central Asia. Russia deployed advanced S400 surface-to-air missiles near Turkey. With a range of 250 miles, the Russian military now dominates the skies over Syria and its immediate neighbors, effectively denying Turkish jets access to Syrian airspace.

Putin also grievously wounded Turkey’s key rebel allies and close ethnic cousins, the Syrian Turkmen. Turkmen rebels reportedly killed the Russian pilots shot down by Turkish jets, and bombing the Turkmen allows Putin to both avenge these deaths — thereby playing to Russian public opinion — while degrading the effectiveness of one of Assad’s enemies.

Putin also hit Turkey where it hurts by playing the “Kurdish card” against Ankara. Turkey worries that Syria’s Kurds, the Peoples’ Protection Units, or YPG, are close to establishing an autonomous state in northern Syria, running along the Turkish-Syrian border. Russia, though, plays on Turkish fears by providing air support for YPG efforts to fully control the Turkish-Syrian border, and Moscow even reportedly deployed 200 troops to a Kurdish-controlled town right on the Turkish border.

Finally, Putin’s Syrian campaign has contributed to weakening the European Union. NATO Supreme Allied Commander Europe Philip Breedlove has said that Russia “weaponizes” refugees by bombing civilian targets and supporting Assad’s troops, thereby causing a substantially greater inflow of refugees into Europe — up to 100,000 from the city of Aleppo alone. Meanwhile, resentment toward Germany’s open-door refugee policy produces rising anger across the EU, with countries such as Austria even suspending participation in Europe’s Schengen agreement, which allows for free passage between member states. Schengen remains a core component of EU unity, and some argue the collapse of Schengen could be the beginning of the end for the EU itself.

Looking at the scope of Putin’s Syrian “wins,” one major question jumps out: How did Russia manage to confound the naysayers by succeeding?

Russia entered Syria with one overriding objective: Preserve the Assad regime. To avoid another Afghanistan-style quagmire, Russia relies on fighters from its Shi’ite allies, including Assad, Hezbollah and Iran. By picking a clear and achievable goal and then ensuring that Moscow and its allies all rowed in one direction, Putin enacted a textbook proxy strategy.

Washington’s Syrian policy, meanwhile, remains a hopeless muddle. At various points the Obama administration insisted that “Assad must go” — and that Assad can stay. Its objectives have been to degrade and destroy Islamic State, reject broader cooperation with Moscow and partner in peace talks with Moscow.

The United States’ search for moderate rebels led it to support the Free Syrian Army. But FSA militias sometimes tactically ally with al Qaeda’s Syrian branch — effectively putting Washington on the same side at times as the perpetrators of 9/11.

Washington’s Sunni allies have not exactly been trouble-free either. Vice President Joseph Biden publicly accused the Turks, Saudis and Qataris of arming Syrian militants, stating “those allies’ policies wound up helping to arm and build allies of al Qaeda and eventually the terrorist Islamic State.” The United States also sees the Syrian Kurds as the most effective local anti-Islamic State force — yet Washington’s Turkish ally prioritizes attacking the Kurds over fighting Islamic state.

The Obama administration’s proxy strategy epitomizes this confusion. One Pentagon program spent $500 million on a train and equip program for Sunni rebels. The end result was a grand total of 60 trained rebels out of a target of 5,400, and even then, the few trainees actually sent into Syria promptly turned their weapons over to al Qaeda.

The apex of this failed strategy occurred when two American proxies recently fought each other. As part of their move to carve out an autonomous state, Syrian Kurds funded by the Pentagon recently attacked a CIA-backed rebel battalion, effectively placing two agencies of the United States government in a proxy war with each other.

As Moscow exits the Syrian morass, the five-month-long military campaign represents a clear geopolitical win for Vladimir Putin.

to su ti jednaki aršini u koje nas oštroumna građanija ubeđuje :fantom:

Intolerant Muslim staff at a Bradford Council-run care home stopped patients eating pork pies and bacon sandwiches because of their religious beliefs, a report found.

Inspectors blasted staff at the in-home care service at Wagtail Close in the Buttershaw area of the West Yorkshire city for restricting patient's right of choice and not providing food that met their personal preferences.

One patient, who liked to have a bacon sandwich each morning, bought ham, sausages and pork pies when they went shopping.

But when staff were asked to buy or cook these products, they refused on the grounds it clashed with their cultural and lifestyle preferences.

ponovo taj molenbeek

'Shots fired' in new Brussels raids
  • 6 minutes ago
  •  
  • From the sectionEurope
_86817111_breaking_image_large-3.png

Shots heard in Brussels suburb of Molenbeek as police launch anti-terror raids, Belgian radio says

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

Edited by Marcus Wulffings