IGNORED

PPP vs. Coronavirus - tema za praktične savete i korisne informacije

dùda

Comparing the Respirable Aerosol Concentrations and Particle Size Distributions Generated by Singing, Speaking and Breathing

The cohort of 25 professional singers perform a broad range of genres, including musical theatre (6), choral (5), opera (5), and other genres: gospel (2), rock (2), jazz (2), pop (1), actor with singing interest (1) and soul (1). 6 identified their voice-type as soprano or mezzo-soprano, 7 as alto, 5 as tenor and 7 as bass or baritone. Aerosols and droplet concentrations were measured with an Aerodynamic Particle Sizer (APS, 500 nm – 20 µm) in an operating theatre with each participant and researcher required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment. The high air exchange rate, filtration and laminar air flow reduced the pre-existing particle background number concentration to zero cm-3, enabling the unique and extremely sensitive measurements described. Thus, any particles detected were directly attributable to participant activity, with particle concentrations returning to zero cm-3 between periods of singing, speaking and breathing. Temperature and relative humidity were typically 20o C and 45%, respectively.

5yhVPIK.png

M8aESBd.png

https://chemrxiv.org/ndownloader/files/24339416

• 2 weeks later...
On 16.10.2020. at 1:45, Kundera said:

Koliko treba vremena da prđe pre testa na antitela i koliko je uopšte on efikasan?

cca 5 dana za IgM (pokazatelj akutne upale), i cca 14 dana za IgG (pokazatelj da ste bili zaraženi)

ne znam sada, u junu/julu se radio onaj najmanje pouzdan. kada nije guzva za testiranje, pretpostavljam da se vise oslanjaju na pcr i/ili druge analize krvi - koliko znam, korona daje specificne nalaze. ovo je moja pretpostavka, ne proverena informacija.

inace, ogroman broj ljudi koje poznajem su uradili elisa test privatno, bilo da provere jesu li vec odradili, bilo zbog trenutnih raznolikih simptoma. mislim da kosta oko 2 hiljade, povoljniji je od pcr.

Za one sa slabijim vidom na forumu (nadam se manje nego ja) kako rešavate problem  sa zamagljivanjem naočara kada se stavi maska? Kako postaje hladnije problem je sve veći kada se uđe u bus, radnju... a ja bez njih mogu samo da se zakucam u nešto.