IGNORED

David Bowie

vladavsnarod

Zajebava se, valjda, ili samo attention whoruje i želi biti drugačiji. Ili prosto nema pojma (mada u tom slučaju nije jasna potreba za pravljenjem pametnim o nečemu o čemu ne znaš ništa ili znaš nešto površno).

Ne zajebavam se, nema ništa zajebantski niti uvredljivo u poređenju sa drugim najjačim produktom pop tržišta svih vremena. Ne postoji mu od Madonne sličnija persona na sceni. Tome je stremio, tamo i pripada.

Pre će biti da se zajebavaju oni koji ga smatraju najvećim, naboljim muzičarem svih vremena i slično

Ne zajebavam se, nema ništa zajebantski niti uvredljivo u poređenju sa drugim najjačim produktom pop tržišta svih vremena. Ne postoji mu od Madonne sličnija persona na sceni. Tome je stremio, tamo i pripada.

Pre će biti da se zajebavaju oni koji ga smatraju najvećim, naboljim muzičarem svih vremena i slično

Ok, svako ima pravo na mišljenje...doduše dovoljno vispreni se ponekad uzdrže od objavljivanja istog, ali šta sad...

Ne postoji najbolji i najsavrseniji muzicar svih vremena, postoje oni koji teze tome i koji su dosli do samog vrha.

Bowie je jedan od njih.

Edited by Milosh76

I još

David Bowie was offered a knighthood by Queen Elizabeth II and turned it down.

Bowie chose not to become Sir David in 2003. Unlike Sir Mick Jagger, Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Elton John, Sir David Bowie was not to be.

Bowie explained his decision saying, “I would never have any intention of accepting anything like that. I seriously don’t know what it’s for. It’s not what I spent my life working for.”

Other people who have declined a Knighthood are Stephen Hawking, Albert Finney, Vanessa Redgrave and Aldous Huxley.

Pravi lik, a ne lažni rebel Džeger.

Martin Scorsese pays tribute to David Bowie
BY DEVAN COGGAN • @DEVANCOGGAN

Posted January 11 2016 — 3:45 PM EST

In the hours after the death of David Bowie, a huge number of the legend’s friends, fans, and collaborators have paid tribute to his life and art, from Paul McCartney and Madonna to J.K. Rowling and Kanye West. Now, Martin Scorsese, who directed Bowie in The Last Temptation of Christ, has added his voice to the long list of tributes.

“It’s a shock to think that David Bowie is gone,” Scorsese said in a statement to EW. “He was one of those extraordinary artists that come along so rarely. There’s a song on his album Low called ‘Speed of Life,’ and that’s the speed at which he seemed to move — his music and his image and his focus were always changing, always in motion, and with every movement, every change, he left a deep imprint on the culture.”

Scorsese also reflected on what it was like working with Bowie on his controversial 1988 film about the life of Jesus. Bowie played Pontius Pilate — a role Scorsese originally envisioned for Sting. “I was a little taken aback when I met Bowie: he was such a quiet and concentrated and thoughtful man, and he was truly humble,” Scorsese said. “We had the chance to work together on The Last Temptation of Christ, in which he appeared as Pontius Pilate, and for me it was sheer joy. He was a great artist and he left behind a remarkable body of work.”