IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

jedino sto ne znam kako se to zove na srpskom. :blush:
rende? :D ... Negde se zove rendlo. Dalmatinski je šplanja - jesi u pravu, nije u pitanju dleto Edited by Indy
Poslednji deo: ne ljutim se vise je - Oprosti joj Dzoni jer ne zna sta govori :P
ma nema sta Džoni meni da zameri, još uvek postoje neke tanušne spone između nas...
:lol:aaaaa, šta je to?
zezas?! :huh:
al ozbiljno sam pitala, u cilju boljeg razumevanja pesme -_- :D
U kontekstu pesme nije bitan konkretan alat, alat je metafora - ako izgubis sve, pobrini se da ne izgubis znanje, da mozes da zivis radeci ono sto znas
U kontekstu pesme nije bitan konkretan alat, alat je metafora - ako izgubis sve, pobrini se da ne izgubis znanje, da mozes da zivis radeci ono sto znas
ne znam stvarno koji je alat u pitanju. svidja mi se tvoje tumačenje teksta, sad me je još više sramota što sam se ložila na Azru :lol: ;)

I've had relations with girls from many nationsI've made passes at women of all classesAnd just because youre gay I won't turn you away :blush: If you stick around I'm sure that we can find some common groundSexuality - strong and warm and wild and freeSexuality - your laws do not apply to meA nuclear submarine sinks off the coast of SwedenHeadlines give me headaches when I read themI had an uncle who once played for red star Belgrade :wub: :wub: He said some things are really left best unspokenBut I prefer it all to be out in the openSexuality - strong and warm and wild and freeSexuality - your laws do not apply to meSexuality - don't threaten me with miserySexuality - I demand equalityI'm sure that everybody knows how much my body hates meIt lets me down most every time and makes me rash and hastyI feel a total jerk before your naked body of workI'm getting weighed down with all this informationSafe sex doesn't mean no sex it just means use your imaginationStop playing with yourselves in hard currency hotelsI look like Robert de Niro, I drive a Mitsubishi zeroSexuality - strong and warm and wild and freeSexuality - your laws do not apply to meSexuality - come eat and drink and sleep with meSexuality - we can be what we want to be

King Nothing (Metallica)Wish I mayWish I mightHave this I wished tonightAre you satisfied?Dig for goldDig for fameYou dig to make your nameAre you pacified?All the wants you wasteAll the things youve chasedThan it all crashes downAnd you break your crownAnd you point your finger, but theres no one aroundJust one thingJust to play the kingBut the castles crumbled and youre left with just a nameWheres your crown, king nothing?Wheres your crown?Hot and coldBought and soldA heart as hard as goldYeah! are you satisfied?Wish I mightWish I mayYou wish your life awayAre you pacified?All the wants you wasteAll the things youve chasedThan it all crashes downAnd you break your crownAnd you point your finger, but theres no one aroundJust one thingJust to play the kingBut the castles crumbled and youre left with just a nameWheres your crown, king nothing?Wheres your crown?Huh!Wish I mightWish I mayHave this wish I wish tonightI want the star I want it nowI want it all and I don't care howCareful what you wishCareful what you sayCareful what you wish you may regret itCareful what you wish you might just get it Oh, you're just nothingWheres your crown king nothing?Oh, youre just nothingAbsolutely nothingOff to never, never land ^_^

I hear the train a comin'It's rollin' 'round the bend,And I ain't seen the sunshinecha%20(62).gif,Since, I don't know when,I'm stuck in Folsom Prison,And time keeps draggin' on,But that train keeps a-rollin',On down to San Antone.When I was just a baby,My Mama told me, "Son,Always be a good boy,Don't ever play with guns,"But I shot a man in Reno,Just to watch him die,When I hear that whistle blowin',I hang my head and cry :cry: .I bet there's rich folks eatin',In a fancy dining car,They're probably drinkin' coffee,And smokin' big cigars,But I know I had it comin',I know I can't be free,But those people keep a-movin',And that's what tortures me angry.gif .Well, if they freed me from this prison,If that railroad train was mine,I bet I'd move out over a little,Farther down the line,Far from Folsom Prison,That's where I want to stay,And I'd let that lonesome whistle,Blow my Blues away :( .

Somewhere beyond the sea Somewhere waitin? for me My lover stands on golden sands And watches the ships that go sailin?. Somewhere beyond the sea She's there watchin? for me If I could fly like birds on high Then straight to her arms I?d go sailin?. It's far beyond the stars It's near beyond the moon I know beyond a doubt My heart will lead me there soon. We'll meet beyond the shore We'll kiss just as before Happy we'll be beyond the sea And never again I'll go sailin'. I know beyond a doubt My heart will lead me there soon :) We'll meet ? I know we'll meet ? beyond the shore We'll kiss just as before. Happy we'll be beyond the sea And never again I'll go sailin'. No more sailin' ? So long sailin' ? Bye, bye sailin'... Move on out, captain ? So long, ensign ? helptitanic.gif

Dragi sine moj :evil: dragi sine mojšta mi učinidragom tati svomkurac uglavija i tvoja majkavoljeli smo sepa smo tebe sinedoveli na svijetjebo si je sinepostao si tatasada i ti sineimaš imaš bratatvoja majka kurvaželjela je tebehtjela je ona sineustat da je jebešdragi sine moj

all my friends are marriedevery Tom and Dick and Harryyou must be strongto go it alone here's to the bachelors fnd%20(4).gifand the bowery bumsand those who feel that they're the oneswho are better off without a wifeCHORUSI like to sleep until the crack of noonmidnight howlin' at the moongoin' out when I wanto, comin' home when I pleaseI don't have to ask permissionif I want to go out fishingand I never have to ask for the keysnever been no Valentinohad a girl who lived in Renoleft me for a trumpet playerdidn't get me down cool.gif he was wanted for assaultthough he said it weren't his faultwell the coppers rode him rightout of townCHORUSselfish about my privacyas long as I can be with mewe get along so well I can't believeI love to chew the fat with folksand listen to all your dirty jokesI'm so thankful for these friendsI do receive :wub: CHORUS

Hang Down Your HeadHush, a wild violetHush, a band of goldHush, you're in a storyThat I heard somebody toldTear the promise from my heartTear my heart todayYou have found anotherOh baby, I must go awaySo hang down your head for sorrowHang down your head for meHang down your head tomorrowHang down your head, MarieHush, my love, the rain nowHush, my love was so trueHush, my love, a train nowBut it takes me away from youSo hang down your head for sorrowHang down your head for meHang down your head tomorrowHang down your headHang down your headHang down your head, MarieSo hang down your head for sorrowHang down your head for meHang down your head tomorrowHang down your headHang down your headdown your head, MarieWritten by: Tom Waits and Kathleen Waits-Brennan

RevengeIt's not my imaginationI've got a gun on my back!Promises you madeNever become factWe're gonna get revengeYou won't know what hit youWe're tired of being screwedDon't tell me about tomorrowDon't tell me what I'll getI can't think of progress whenJust around the cornerThere's a bed of cold pavementWaiting for meRevenge!I'll watch you bleedRevenge!That's all I'll needI won't cry if you- die! die!We're gonna get revengeYou won't know what hit youWe're tired of being screwedRevenge!Revenge!!!

I am a cliche I am a cliche I am a clicheI am a cliche I am a clicheI am a cliche you've seen beforeI am a cliche that lives next doorI am a cliche you know what I meanI am a cliche pink is obsceneYama yama yama yama yama yamaBoredom boredom boring boredomYama yama yama yama yama yamaBoredom boredom boring boredom