IGNORED

Copy & Paste

jms_uk

Lydia LunchSHORT HISTORY OF DECAYPART 2- excerpt(excerpt from a spoken word performance ? 1996)We are injected into this world like dirty like mummies... the roads are slippery with blood, but no one seems to notice... born bathed in blood... to die the same... everyone is travelling at their own speed toward the exit sign, down a blind alley at the end of which waits a scaffold. We are all suffering from collective induced fiction, bundles of conditioned reflexes, victims of an ambushed memory, suffering from a historical lobotomy. Consumed by junk culture in a third world country. I know that the only minds which seduce are those who have destroyed themselves trying to give their life meaning.After all there is no one more logical than the lunatic. No one more concerned with cause & effect. Madmen & women are the greatest reasoners of all, attempting to make sense out of a demonic rage which litters the playpen of their demented fantasies, where life is a thief, it steals everything. Creation but a nightmare spectacle, a trembling accident, we are all just germinating on this hothouse planet which has been soaked with the blood of all of its creatures for hundreds of thousands of years now. Everywhere you turn. Ambulatory schizophrenics trying to diffuse their instinct to die by fantasizing about killing others... all struck wallowing in Orwell's memory hole.This country like so many others lays testament to a civilization which teeters on the brink of collapse. Disaster lurks behind every shadow. No one can be trusted. Nothing is certain, except the end. No one knows how long we have left. I don't even care. The future is obvious. Obliteration. And besides, only the immediate has any impact left, what with our 20-second sound bite remote controlled imaginations.And the past... we haven't learned anything from it. The past is just a resurrection of emotions... memory running backwards, toward the vaults of eternity, that red pyramid of death whose accumulated catastrophes just keep billowing on forever & ever toward the edge of the earth. This world being just the stopover point between heaven and hell or another endless limbo where we're all stuck... all stuck in this inquisitorial prison cell, attracted to the novelty of the spectacle, where the roar of a beast whose throat has been slit breaks the silence... all invalids of duration, crucified by our own desires, clutching of bibles of disallusion... fearful souls, doomed to corrupted forms of wisdom, always unable to say no to that imaginary demon who just might seduce.

pošto Larko i Valkirija ne moderišu ovaj časni pTf dozvoliću si malu predizbornu propagandu pre negoli počne izborna šutnja. Devojčice i dečaci, počujte šta vam kaže čika Dilan, mućnite glavom, skupite muda i zaokružite ispravno u nedelju :wink:Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Edited by luba
ali zato moderisem ja, te brisem sta mi se ne svidja jer ovde vlada ravnopravnost

ovo bi bila bolja muzicka podloga...za tvoj omiljeni spot.Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good,They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would.They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home.Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone.But I would not feel so all alone,Everybody must get stoned.Well, they'll stone ya when you're walkin' 'long the street.They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to keep your seat.They'll stone ya when you're walkin' on the floor.They'll stone ya when you're walkin' to the door.But I would not feel so all alone,Everybody must get stoned.They'll stone ya when you're at the breakfast table.They'll stone ya when you are young and able.They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to make a buck.They'll stone ya and then they'll say, "good luck."Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone,Everybody must get stoned.Well, they'll stone you and say that it's the end.Then they'll stone you and then they'll come back again.They'll stone you when you're riding in your car.They'll stone you when you're playing your guitar.Yes, but I would not feel so all alone,Everybody must get stoned.Well, they'll stone you when you walk all alone.They'll stone you when you are walking home.They'll stone you and then say you are brave.They'll stone you when you are set down in your grave.But I would not feel so all alone,Everybody must get stoned.

Edited by Larko
We have all the time in the world :wub: We have all, the time in the worldTime enough for lifeTo unfoldAll the prescious thingsLove has in storeWe have all the love in the worldIf that's all we haveYou will findWe need nothing moreEvery step of the wayWill find usWith the cares of the worldFar behind usWe have all the time in the worldJust for loveNothing moreNothing lessOnly loveEvery step of the wayWill find usWith the cares of the worldFar behind usYesWe have all the time in the worldJust for loveNothing moreNothing lessOnly loveOnly love

Slade - She Did It To Me Anytime you feel like your downAnytime you want a friend around'Cause I knew that soon we'd fallEveryday has said it allAnd I've landed with my two feet on the groundShe can read in your eyesAll the truth, all the liesShe did it to me, she did it to meShe can read how you madeIn the light, in the shadeShe did it to me, she did it to meAnytime you feel little painAnytime you want to talk again'Cause I knew that soon we'd dryEveryday will tell you whyAnd for old times sakeWe'll meet up in the rainShe can read in your eyesAll the truth, all the liesShe did it to me, she did it to meShe can read how you madeIn the light, in the shadeShe did it to me, she did it to me'Cause I knew you'd have a planEveryday so understandWhen you're tired up I should get down without you hereShe can read in your eyesAll the truth, all the liesShe did it to me, she did it to meShe can read how you madeIn the light, in the shadeShe did it to me, she did it to me

Let it die and get out of my mindWe don't see eye to eyeOr hear ear to earDon't you wish that we could forget that kiss ?And see this for what it isThat we're not in loveThe saddest part of a broken heartIsn't the ending so much as the startIt was hard to tell just how I feltTo not recognize myselfI started to fade awayAnd after all it won't take long to fall in loveNow I know what I don't wantI learned that with youThe saddest part of a broken heartIsn't the ending so much as the startThe tragedy starts from the very first sparkLosing your mind for the sake of your heartThe saddest part of a broken heartIsn't the ending so much as the start

"Is That All There Is?"I remember when i was a girlOur house caught on fireAnd i'll never forget the look on my father's faceAs he gathered me in his armsAnd raced to the burning building out on the pavementAnd I stood there shiveringAnd watched the whole world go up in flamesAnd when it was all overI said to myself" Is that all there is to a fire ? "Is that all there is?Is that all there is?If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancingLet's break out the booze and have a ballIf that's all there isAnd when I was twelve years oldMy daddy took me to the circusThe greatest show on earthAnd there were clownsAnd elephantsDancing bears,And a beautiful lady in pink tights flew high above our headsAnd as I sat there watchingI had the feeling that something was missingI don't know whatBut when it was all overI said to myself" Is that all there is to the circus ? "Is that all there is?If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancingLet's break out the booze and have a ballIf that's all there isAnd then I fell in loveWith the most wonderful boy in the worldWe'd take long walks down by the riverOr just sit for hours gazing into each other's eyesWe were so very much in loveAnd then one dayHe went awayAnd i thought i'd dieBut I didn'tAnd when I didn'tI said to myself" Is that all there is to love ? "Is that all there is?If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keepI know what you must be saying to yourselvesIf that's the way she feels about itThen why doesn't she just end it allOh no. not me. i'm not ready for the final disappointment'Cause I know just as well as i'm standing here talking to youThat when that final moment comesAnd i'm breathing my last breathI know what I'll be saying to myself" Is that all there is ? "Is that all there is?If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancingLet's break out the booze and have a ballIf that's all there is

pošto Larko i Valkirija ne moderišu ovaj časni pTf dozvoliću si malu predizbornu propagandu pre negoli počne izborna šutnja. Devojčice i dečaci, počujte šta vam kaže čika Dilan, mućnite glavom, skupite muda i zaokružite ispravno u nedelju :wink:Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.
He, he, ja svratio samo da okačim ovo, ali Majster vidim to obavio još pre neki dan. ^_^ Ništa, predlažem još onda da poslušate i Kebišinu verziju, sa ovog albuma: 2004peacebackbypopulardmp2.jpg2004peacebackbypopulardrt7.jpg :) Vaš kolega, vaš prijatelj, vaš Karma-policajac...

ЛAИБAЦХnow you will pay barbarians are comingcrawling from the east, (with their) eyes wide shut and nostrils full of longing,epic and powerful, wild in a group, barbarians are coming from the east.they'll come out of nowhere, they'll enter your state, the nation of losers, the tribe full of hate. with knives in their pocketsand bombs in their hands,they'll burn down your citiesand your disneylands. [choir:]barbarians are coming, heading your way. the evil is rising, kneel down and pray.with third world hunger, sex drive in their brains, they'll whisper your names and scream in your face. when they search for their space, they'll turn into snakes,and you're better off deadif they crawl in your bed. [choir:]barbarians are coming, heading your way.the evil is rising into your day. barbarians are coming, heading your way.the evil is rising, kneel down and pray. they'll conquer your country and make you all slaves,they'll burn down your houses and rave at your graves. you'd better get ready, you'd better beware. banging at your windows, barbarians are here [choir:]barbarians are coming, heading your way.the evil is rising, kneel down and pray.barbarians are coming, heading your way.whatever you took from them -now you will pay8. hell:symmetryi will take your thoughtsand i'll make them mine i will speak your language and i'll make it mineit will sound different,clear-cut and crude. it will sound stronger once it is mine.love me / love me not / love me / love me - noti will take your angerand i'll make it minei will demonize itand it will multiplyyou will then absorb this anger into your desires you will draw my poison into your heart and mind. love me / love me not / love me / love me - notthen i'll take your fearand i'll turn it up i will feed your hungerwith an empty rhyme i'll change your desiresinto public crimes i will steal your time and i'll make it minelove me / love me not / love me / love me - notwelcome to the industryof seven deadly sinswalk into the universe of laibach kunst machine it'll take your soul, possess your mind score deadly channels in your heart but you will kneel down unashamedwhen evil takes you by the hand.love me / love me not / love me / love me - notit'll take your soul possess your mindyour hell is about to start :Hail: & :wub:

Budući da je polikita banula i na ovaj topić, evo jedne u povodu današnjeg pada talijanske vlade. ^_^ A i vrlo je prigodna;RISPETTO (Zucchero)Non c'e' piu rispettoNeanche tra di noiIl silenzio e' rottoDagli spari tuoiDimmiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiPer lasciarmi stareQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiChe mi hai fatto male!Non c'e' piu rispettNon c'e' piu contattoPrima ero liStavo beneCon li amici al barCi credi, ero liSenza peneChiaro come il marDimmiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiPer lasciarmi andareQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiQuanti soldi vuoiNon ti ho fatto male mai!Oh, ma che doloreoh, e' un gran doloreNon c'e' piu rispetto E alloraTira, tira, tiraChe si spezza daiTira, tira, tiraIo non ti ho fatto male mai!

Walkin' by myself, I hope you'll understandI just walk to be your lovin' manI love you, yes, I love you with all my heart and soulI wouldn't mistreat you for my weight in goldYou know I love you, you know it's trueGive you all my lovin', what more can I doWalkin' by myself, I hope you'll understandI just walk to be your lovin' manYou know I love you, you know it's trueGive you all my, what more can I doI'm walkin' by myself, I hope you'll understandI just walk to be your lovin' manYeah, I just walk to be your lovin' manTry again now :wub:Don't take advantage of me 'cause I'm good to youDon't take advantage of me 'cause I'm good to youI'm just another man hooked on youTell me baby what the hell you're gonna doI wanna knowI wanna knowYeah, uh-huhDon't think I'm weak 'cause I'm sweet to youDon't think I'm weak 'cause I'm sweet to youAnother man, another timeI'll wipe that stuff right out of your mindI willYes I willYeah!Yeah, don't take advantage of meWooo, I wanna knowDon't think I'm crazy 'cause I do what I doDon't think I'm crazy 'cause I do what I doIt's another man, another placeI'll throw that mess right about in your faceI willYes I willWoah baby!Don't take advantage of me 'cause I'm good to youDon't take advantage of me 'cause I'm good to youAnother man hooked on youTell me baby what the hell you're gonna doI wanna knowI wanna knowOh yeahOh yeahWow!

Rubber DollLords of AcidThis is the story of the fuckdoll from hell!You want sex with a rubber dollBaby I din't agree with that at allSexbomb Annie, that's her nameWith her you like to play your dirty little gamesHer mouth wide open, always ready for moreDoesn't close her legs, that inflatable whoreIt's a love bizar with that rubber bitchDon't make me compete with that plastic witchYou can never use me for your fantasyM?nage ? trois with my enemyBetter take her with you on Thanksgiving daySo she can meet your folks in her n?glige?You take her out for dinner so your friends can seeAnd now everybody's pointing fingers at meYou even take her shopping and on a double dateShe's always quiet and she never complainsBaby, it's her or me - my rubber enemyYour special loverdoll - I'll nail her to the wallI made up my mind, it's gotta stopA stab of a needle's gonna make her go POPThat will be the end of your love affairWith Sexbomb Annie and her plastic derri?reDeath to the doll blindlovebycaptatiobydekx2.jpg

I've exposed your lies, baby The underneath is no big surprise Now it's time for changing And cleansing everything To forget your loveMy plug in baby Crucifies my enemies When I'm tired of giving My plug in baby In unbroken virgin realities Is tired of livingDon't confuse Baby you're gonna lose Your own game Change me Replace the envying To forget your loveMy plug in baby Crucifies my enemies When I'm tired of giving My plug in baby In unbroken virgin realities I'm tired of livingAnd I've seen your loving But mine is gone And I've been in trouble

Yesterday's Rain Was in the mood, way above Layin' down my money for love She's the kind of lady Wouldn't take a maybe from me She saw the lip on my face Sitting outside of my place I did all the talking She did all the walking from me I didn't come down with yesterday's rain You're fooling nobody I didn't come down with yesterday's rain Don't tell me your sorry You're fooling nobody I said a score, but no higher Sale or return on no buyer If you keep on refusing Then you're gonna be abusing yourself (that's nice)You've got to make your mind up Or God only knows where I'll wind up You know I ain't no ginger So baby, lay your fingers on me I didn't come down with yesterday's rain You're fooling nobody I didn't come down with yesterday's rain Don't tell me your sorry You're fooling nobody She gave me love, bonafidaUp to my balls inside her She's the kinda of lady Who won't been sayin' maybe to me You truck it, baby You'll find another sucker, baby She's the kinda of lady Who's gonna take a maybe from me I didn't come down with yesterday's rain You're fooling nobody I didn't come down with yesterday's rain Don't tell me your sorry You're fooling nobody I didn't come down with, down with, Yesterday's rain (down with) (Yesterday's rain) I ain't foolin'I ain't foolin' I ain't foolin' I ain't foolin'