• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FERNOUX H

• Hella

• ToniAdams

• Аврам Гојић

Croatia: Court backs woman over gay discrimination complaint

Human rights judges agreed today that Croatia’s decision to make it impossible for a partner in a same-sex relationship to obtain a residence permit for family reunification was discriminatory.

http://www.humanrightseurope.org/2016/02/croatia-court-backs-woman-oer-gay-discrimination-complaint/

Da li to znaci da samo treba da joj isplate nadoknadu ili i da moraju da joj daju boravisnu dozvolu?

I kako bi to islo u, recimo, sledecoj situaciji: istopolni par se venca u nekoj drzavi EU u kojoj je to dozvoljeno i u kojoj zive. Nakon nekog vremena rese da se presele npr. u Srbiju. Neka je makar jedno od njih drzavljanin RS. Da li bi im bracna zajednica bila priznata kao takva pred zakonom ili se ne bi racunala?

• 2 months later...

Danas je objavljena ova lista za Evropu od strane ILGA-Europe (the European Region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association). Srbija je na 25 mestu od 49 zemalja uključenih u istraživanje (na pr., Srbija je ispred Slovenije [za 0.35% -_- ...kad mere promile] i Italije [preko 12%]). Malta je na prvom mestu u poštovanju prava LGBTI populacije, a Azerbejdžan je na dnu, 49. mesto.  

Ovde je interaktivna mapa sa rezultatima.

Hrvatska ispred Holandije, Svedske, Norveske, Islanda...  :lolol:

Kapiram da je rang lista nastala tako što su se davali poeni za performans u lokalnom gej kružoku, pa je Hrvat bio bolji od Holandeza, a Crnogorac od Švajcarca.

• 1 month later...

us gejstvu stigla ramazanska čestitka od poklonika mirisne divne i lijepe religije mira u potpunosti kompatibilne s globalnom idiokratijom :fantom:

A suspected Islamic extremist wielding an assault rifle and a handgun has killed about 20 people after taking party-goers hostage inside a gay nightclub in Orlando.

The gunman was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he opened fire on the dance floor inside Pulse in the early hours of this morning.

Orlando Police Chief John Mina said authorities have not determined the exact number of people killed, but that 'approximately 20' have died. Another 42 people were taken to hospital.

An FBI spokesman said the mass shooting is being investigated as an act of terrorism. He explained authorities are looking into whether this was an act of domestic or international terror, and if the shooter was a lone wolf.

Police said the gunman, who was shot dead, was believed to be in his 20s was not a local man, while the FBI believe he may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html#ixzz4BMpHVwLp

Cku7zJqWsAA8T_E.jpg

Edited by Hella

neki glupi ljudi su optuživali pametne za paranoju kada su pametni tvrdili da relativizatorska banda sastavljena od levičara i islamista očito radi po nekom internom uputstvu za saniranje štete

“We are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren’t aware of any action he is taking, we are in shock like the whole country. This had nothing to do with religion,” the gunman’s father said. However, he also claimed his son got very angry when he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami recently.

Florida officials also invited a local Islamic leader to address the media in a bid to preempt a possible backlash against the Muslim community

nothing to see here move along :fantom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lbE4kBz5i8

ddcoddjob1141 minutes ago
0:37 When the guy cautions against "sensationalizing" the story. Watch the two cops on either side of him (black cop and white cop). The black cop gives that look of like... "Look at this Mother Fucker right here!"... and the white cop gives that look of like... "I know, right! Can you believe this guy's Bullshit! Give me a Fucking break!" Those two cops know what is really going on here. SMH

baš me zanima koliko bi građanistima ovo bilo interesantno da je recimo ivan bogdanov bio izvođač radova verovatno bismo bili na nekoj 250+ stranici  :fantom:

Edited by Hella
  • 2 weeks later...

kad gej bude izabran za papu, predlažem da uzme ime Petar II.

izgleda da se ozbiljno radi na tome.

Katolička crkva drži se svog višestoljetnog protivljenja homoseksualnom činu. No, udruge za ljudska prava već dugo tvrde da u Vatikanu radi puno gay osoba, a crkveni izvori sumnjaju da su se neki udružili kako bi se međusobno podupirali u napredovanju i utjecali na odluke Kurije.

• 2 months later...