IGNORED

LGBTQIA+ u Srbiji i svetu

Lrd

el to onaj gazda izdavačke kuće L Až d Om ili onaj lik koji je pisao o sektama?

Edited by Аврам Гојић
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FERNOUX H

• Hella

• ToniAdams

• Аврам Гојић

• 4 weeks later...

I jos ja, kao neko ko je revidirao projekte koje je finansirao UNDP, iz prve ruke mogu da kazem da traze racun za svaki potroseni evro. Ako nesto ostane, to se, naravno, vraca. 

To je nepremostivi problem svakog tendera u srbiji, i nema nacina da se on nekako zaobidje  :fantom:

Pre nego što rasprava ode u nekom osmom pravcu, želim samo da skrenem pažnju da RL istrage i hvalisanje njima nisu najbolji način za diskusije jer imaju tendenciju da diskutanta trajno udalje iz rasprave.  Ovde očigledno gugl nije baš mnogo pomogao pa nema nikakve štete, ali bi bilo dobro da to ne radimo jer je onako ljudski ružno.

Edited by Аврам Гојић

u međuvremenu u zemlji umerenog mirisnog lijepog i mehkog islama :fantom:

Following the recent controversy over LGBT groups on university campuses, an ulema group has paved the way for banning all activities that advocate freedom of sexual orientation.

The Indonesian Ulema Council (MUI) has confirmed that it is currently preparing a fatwa, or a non-legally binding edict, that will recommend the prosecution of Muslims who join in LGBT-related activities. -

See more at: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/02/09/ulema-council-ban-muslims-lgbt-advocacy.html#sthash.k2Lu8Pzs.dpuf

Viši sud u Beogradu oslobodio je vođu "Obraza" Mladena Obradovića i njegove saradnike optužbi za organizovanje i učestovanje u sprečavanju održavanja "Parade ponosa" oktobra 2010. u Beogradu kada su huligani divljali ulicama grada lomeći izloge i sukobljavajući se sa policijom.

http://www.rts.rs/page/stories/sr/story/135/Hronika/2208669/Obradovi%C4%87+i+saradnici+oslobo%C4%91eni+optu%C5%BEbi+za+spre%C4%8Davanje+%22Parade+ponosa%22.html

+1

Pedere u blendere

religija mira propisuje upravo takve kazne pogledajte šta vele uticajdžije iz te Kulture :fantom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxyVD0-6Z1E

Popular Saudi Arabian YouTubers posted a shockingly homophobic video to YouTube – which was removed for hate speech.

The clip was uploaded by Fe2aFala – popular Arabic vloggers who have more than 500,000 subscribers, racking up over 45 million views

In a shocking video uploaded to the video site, the young men rant about “Deviant marriage in Riyadh”, apparently after a local raid of a ceremonial gay wedding.

They added: “We would like to thank the police for beating their asses.”

The vloggers play a clip appearing to show two “deviants” getting married – accompanied by an on-screen emoji poo.

The men continue to insist that gays are “disgusting and nasty”, asking Allah to send his “godly wrath” upon them.

The men then discuss whether gays are “mentally ill” and needing a “cure” – or whether they are “animals” who need to be “executed in the most horrific ways”.

After outcry, YouTube took action to pull the video, with a message now explaining: “This video has been removed for violating YouTube’s policy on hate speech.”

An LGBT rights campaigner said: “I translated this video from the Saudi Arabian YouTube channel Fe2aFala for the English-speaking audience to raise awareness against Fe2aFala’s recent video dealing about promoting the killing and abusing of gay and transgender people, the issue has aroused after the unorganized gay marriage that happened recently in Saudi Arabia.”