IGNORED

tvrdnja dana

betty

Ne zanemarite ni nesvesne clues, kao sto je mozda promenjen profil feromona kod onih koji imaju regularan segz. (Sad ako ispadne False... :D)

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• betty

• Indy

• Turnbull

• gagorder

Top Posters In This Topic

IQ is related to the choice of a vegetarian vs. omnivorous diet.
TRUE!IQ_zps3352bf6a.jpg
Single women tend to be more attracted to men who are already in a relationship than to men who are unattached.
TRUE!singleladies_zpsee69ebaa.jpgtvrdnja dana:success_zps53743c9a.jpgTrue or False?
success_zps53743c9a.jpg
TRUE! :rolf:(jbt koja sprdnja. reprezentativnost uzorka na stranu, tvorci appa ne razumeju razliku izmedju A>B i B=0)inspiration_zpsc08c4ce0.jpg ajmo jednu laganu tvrdnju dana:People tend to think that "fair trade" foods are healthier.
ajmo jednu laganu tvrdnju dana:People tend to think that "fair trade" foods are healthier.
True, ybog asocijativnosti. Fair trade je bolji od unfair, pa je onda i zdraviji i ukusniji.

je l' to znači da je hrana po nečemu posebna? zašto ne fair trade goods i better, ili fair trade fashion i šta znam, more fashionable?

Čekaj, zašto "fair trade"? Valjda "free range". Fair trade nije "zdravije" zar ne, tu može samo da pozitivni zvuk tog fair daje neki pozitivan impuls.No, ja ću False, moguće je da najveći broj ljudi kaže "sve je to isto, ovo je samo način da nam uzmu novce".

ha, ovo je ispalo zanimljivije nego sto deluje iz tvrdnje:

People tend to think that "fair trade" foods are healthier.
TRUE!Let's tell you why! When a chocolate-producing company was described as fair-trade (ensuring that trading partners are compensated fairly and that workers are treated well), participants who valued eating ethnical food* tended to estimate that the chocolate would have fewer calories. This seemingly absurd conclusion could be a product of the halo effect. The halo effect leads participants to assume that something with one positive trait is assumed to have other positive traits. Unfortunately, calorie judgments partially mediated consumption of the chocolate, leading, potentially, to overindulgence.Schuldt, J. P., Muller, D., & Schwarz, N. (2012). The “Fair Trade” Effect Health Halos From Social Ethics Claims. Social Psychological and Personality Science, 3(5), 581-589.ovo me je podsetilo na jedno staaaaaro istrazivanje gde su nasli naprosecno inteligentne klince pa ih pratili nekoliko decenija i belezili razlike u odnosu na prosecnu osobu. jedna od stvari koja je stajala u tom originalnom tekstu je da su inteligentna deca bila 'zdravija', i tako naravno danas pise u svim udzbenicima. a zapravo, deca su imala vise kila, sto se tada smatralo merom zdravlja.* ovakve delove uvek citam kao: bilo je vise grupa ispitanika, a samo u jednoj smo nasli efekat.tvrdnja dana:Giving someone positive feedback is the best way to motivate them to continue to pursue a goal.True or False?

pa mene nekako iskustvo uči (iz sporta i iz posla) da neke ljude motiviše taj positive feedback, dok drugi mnogo bolje rade kada ih kritikuju, za inat, da nešto dokažu, da nekoga razuvere i slično.

ja se ovde pitam da li treba razmisljati u kontekstu pozitivni vs. negativni fidbek, ili pozitivni fidbek vs. recimo takmicenje, ili poredjenje sa sebi slicnima (iz onog prethodnog pitanja) i tako to.edit: a cim postoji rec 'best' u pitanju, odmah sam skepticna da je odgovor da.

Edited by betty
Izgleda da sam se zayebo
"You're doing great.""Keep up the good work.""What were you thinking when you did that?"Giving feedback can be an awkward experience. Those who give it out -- employers, parents, teachers -- can fear the reaction they'll get. Those who get it can feel embarrassed or unmotivated.But is there a better way to understand the whole idea of feedback? Some new research has insights into its value and shows that many people want to hear about what they're doing wrong.The research comes from Ayelet Fishbach, a professor of behavioral science and marketing at the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business, and Stacey R. Finkelstein, an assistant professor of management at Columbia's Mailman School of Public Health.“The more a person is committed to a goal, and by that I mean the more someone thinks that they absolutely have to do it, they like doing it, it’s important for them to do it, the more negative compared with positive feedback will be efficient,” says Fishbach.Their work shows that positive feedback is best used to increase someone's commitment to a goal. But the more a person works toward that goal, they less they value positive feedback. It turns out that they begin to need a sense of where they're falling short.