IGNORED

Igre

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

I ja sam ranije imao isti problem, sad ne. Ali od ovog dooma mi je pripalo muka za par sekundi. Neko je ranije objašnjavao zašto se to događa, suženi vid, tako nešto.

kupujmo domace

edit: ovo uopste ne deluje lose

Vrlo poznat studio za ove bogatije 'skriven predmet' igre koji imaju konkretnije avanturističke elemente... Moguće da ima još poneki takav studio. Uglavnom su se probili dobrom grafikom i solidnim sadržajem tj. pričom - istisnuli raznorazne rumune i slične koji su štancovali baš generičke 'kliktalice'.

Ispratio sam ta 'hidden object' dešavanja nabavljajući kevi zanimaciju tokom godina  :fantom:

Da, mislim da su oni radili zadnja dva MCF (mystery case files) naslova što je vrh bigfish hop ponude. Ne znam, meni su uvek delovale kao žestoko osakaćene klasične avanture. 

Ovo bi mogao da bude zanimljiv horor

Sylvio is a psychological horror game set in a tranquil, disturbing atmosphere. Ghost recorder Juliette Waters trespasses into an abandoned family park, shut down since a landslide in 1971. The voices of the deceased captured on her reel-to-reel recorder reveals a tale of an evil curse and a wicked family cult, currently living in the park. Sylvio was originally released in 2015, and was re-released through an update with a completely remastered version in 2016.

Od Rodžera bih i ja kupio konzolu :wub: 

"You're gonna need a new video game system - not just any video game system, but a video game system that is more or less just like any other video game system." :lol:

"When it comes to graphics, the ones on Horton's Reality Escaping Electric Brick sure are subjectively comparable to what you'd expect for whatever year this is."

#RipCOD

realistično izgleda... sigurno tu platneni avioni jure 150 km na čas a tenkovi tutnje 6 km na čas, dok repetirke bljuju vatru 15 metaka u minutu  :lolol:

stvarno super izgleda trejler, ali od raznih igračkih gluposti arkadni prvi svetski rat je poprilična - neka steam-punk varijacija bi bila primerenija  :fantom:

To je subjektivna stvar, svima nam sa godinama rastu standardi a slabe refleksi :(

za reflekse si u pravu ali sada sam na brzaka skinuo i instalirao pes 6, odigrao jednu utakmicu...razlika je nebo i zemlja.

Lionhead: The inside story

In October 2008, Microsoft released Lionhead's Fable 2 to critical and commercial acclaim. At a launch party an emotional Peter Molyneux held aloft glowing reviews and praised the exhausted team of developers who had spent the previous four years pouring everything they had into the game. Fable 2 would go on to win a BAFTA and become the best-selling role-playing game for the Xbox 360. Lionhead was on top of the world.

Seven-and-a-half years later, Lionhead's 100 or so staff were called to its in-house cafe for a meeting. There, Hanno Lemke, General Manager of Microsoft Studios Europe, announced that Fable Legends was cancelled and Lionhead would close. The famed studio Peter Molyneux co-founded nearly 20 years ago was dead.

The inside story of how Lionhead rose and fell is difficult but also important. Those who worked there describe a studio high on the fumes of furious creativity, a place where mind-numbing failure would often accompany agenda-setting success. They describe a fiercely British culture that benefited - and suffered - from an American overlord hell bent on winning the console war. And they describe a studio created in the image of a man who inspires as much as he frustrates. It's a complicated story. But it's one worth telling.

20 hiljada reci o Molyneuxu i ekipi, ali pitko i zabavno cak i za nas koji pojma nemamo o materiji!

Edited by Calavera