IGNORED

Igre

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Onaj Prslinov, tačnije buzzfeedov post je definitivno pokrio best of 3D, uz dodatak Shadow of Collossus i možda ajde Final Fantasy XIII.

Filipe, a jesi igrao No More Heroes (Heroes' Paradise)? Meni to najluđi i najjači sandbox.

Uru je deo Myst serijala, Sam serijal je cvrsto vezan za svoju pricu, tako da je najbolje da krenes od prvog dela (Myst). Myst igre su poprilicno jedinstvene po svom gejmpleju, toliko da i one (malobrojne) igre koje prate tu formulu imaju epitet "Mistolike".

• 2 weeks later...

Watchdogs zanimljiv na pocetku al brutalno zahtevan. I5 2500k + 7790 i ne mogu da ga osposobim da skroz smooth radi. Moracu sutra jos da se igram sa podesavanjima.

Verovatno me najvise zeza sto imam samo 4gb rama.

Moram da gasim Kaspersky pure i da klokujem gpu sa 1075 na 1200 megaherca da bih mogao da igram  :ph34r:

Mozda je ovo idealna prilika da konacno dokupim bar jos 4 giga rama. Odlicna je igrica ali mi se na momente cini da ce biti zajebana.

Otelio sam se dok sam ovo presao jer je strasno nezgodna voznja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzk6NDKtAIs

Kad sam presao ostalo mi je 0.26 sekundi :)

edit: lako je ovom bilo da pokida kad ga zandari pojurise tek pred kraj.

Edited by katamaran

kakav strumf, treba da ga bude sramota ... pogledaj samo iteme koje imaju protivnici za sat vremena igre i sve ce ti biti jasno. Nijedan bkb, niti blade mail ... ili makar pipe/hood ... 

pa pogledaj sat vremena viper 120 kripa. nisu ljudi smeli prakticno izaci iz baze. 

btw, ne bi im mnogo pomogao ni bkb ni bm a pogotovo ne hood. mozda jedino pipe, ali bi i to samo odlozilo neminovno.

Edited by 189-

kako bkb ne bi pomogao protiv ethereal blade + dagon ? To je magical damage.

a blade mail:

prosto je neverovatno da mec uopste traje ceo sat kad je ovolika razlika u kvalitetu, ocigledno je neko napravio smurf account da bi se izivljavao na noobovima

edit: daj link do tvog dotabuff profila (ako imas)

Edited by BOOGIEMAN

bkb ne moze pomoci priotiv instaspella kao sto je hex. 

a bm moze pomoci ako bi svi kupili bm i svi usetali u march. kao i ovo sa blastom. ali to se ne radi ni u pro mecevima a ne u pubu.

nije ovo smurf. ovo je ddz. igrac arrow gaminga, ekipe koja je sad nedavno u kvalifikacijama izborila mesto na internationalu.

http://dotabuff.com/players/154127862

Edited by 189-

Nekako je proletelo ispod radara da je World of Darkness MMO otkazan. Guardian objavio veoma zanimljiv clanak o desavanjima u CCPu i razlozima otkazivanja:

Disorganised management

In November 2006, the two companies merged, with White Wolf becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of CCP. Immediately, work began on a massively multiplayer online game based around World of Darkness, featuring all of the unpredictability and openness of Eve Online.

CCP, to its immense credit, offered to keep on most, if not all, existing White Wolf staff. It was, according to those involved, a smooth transition; artists stayed on as artists, accountants as accountants. The existing staff who needed to transition to new roles were quick to learn fresh skills in areas like coding. However, plans for a swift ramp up to full production on the World of Darkness MMO faded as the pre-production and training phase dragged on.

There was another problem. Several members of the WoD development team told the Guardian that this early bump in the road was exacerbated by extreme disorganisation on the part of CCP’s Icelandic management. Very shortly after initial development began, the company started blurring the lines between the World of Darkness and Eve projects.

Repeatedly, staff were shifted over from the former to work on expansion projects for the latter. At times, our sources say, the entire WoD staff was put onto Eve, particularly during the development of 2009 add-on Apocrypha.

“On many different occasions throughout the years I was there, CCP would often ‘poach’ WoD staff for expansion projects,” recalls Nick Blood, a former developer and game master at CCP.

“There were plenty of developers who would get redirected to create Eve content for three to six month cycles… During these times, World of Darkness development was significantly slowed down. I remember the upper management often exasperatedly trying to figure out what to do with the remaining staff for a six-month period while their artists and programmers were busy elsewhere.”

'There was very little of the core game in it'

This constant yo-yo effect contributed to a development cycle in which planned features were partially completed and then dumped numerous times over. There seemed to be no clear vision on how the various parts would create a cohesive end product.

Sources report that, over the nine-year period, the game effectively reached alpha – the stage at which all the major features have been implemented - three times, only for each version to be scrapped.

“I tested it myself, on two different occasions out of those three,” says Blood. “With the first playtest, I was amazed at how little of the core game was there – at this point the game had been in development for over half a decade. I mean, there was just nothing, literally nothing, for someone like me, a complete outsider to the WoD IP, to appreciate.

"Other testers who were familiar with it thought it was great that they could finally see their avatars ‘diablerise’ – or consume – other player’s corpses, for health, or something. I just kind of shook my head and wondered how this would ever draw in anything other than die-hard fans.

“On the second play test, quite some time later, I was struck by how much had changed – and yet remained unfinished. The flagship achievement was a new movement system, made after scrapping the old one, which was similar to the Assassin’s Creed gameplay – with mantling walls, etc. But it was very basic in comparison. CCP was quite self-congratulatory on achieving this much, and the internal propaganda was that this kind of movement system would revolutionise MMO gaming.”

Most of the sources spoken to for this piece identified the same problematic CCP manager, who had little vision for what the finished game would look like.

“Not once could he answer any question about moment-to-moment gameplay or areas of focus,” says one source. “Instead, he preferred to deliver buzzword-laden rambles… It was not uncommon for him to communicate in onomatopoeia.

"I once saw him looking over the shoulder of a programmer at some bit of User Interface the poor guy had hacked together. He straightened up, put fingers to lips and said, ‘No, this isn't it at all. Make it more... psssshhhh’ He hissed on his fucking fingertips, like the air coming out of a bicycle tire, and then just walked away.”

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/05/world-of-darkness-the-inside-story-mmo-ccp-white-wolf