IGNORED

Tableti

fala renne, fala tale  :), pogledaću sve to, otići ću sa tim ljudima u tehnomaniju pa ćemo valjda pronaći nešto

Edited by dùda

ако би га доста користио за читање, онда пре ићи на неких 8'', 10 је већ мало незгоднији за држање при таквом коришћењу

ако би га доста користио за читање, онда пре ићи на неких 8'', 10 је већ мало незгоднији за држање при таквом коришћењу

hvala 

ja sam nešto tako i misila, tj.svakako ne preko 9''

• 1 month later...

такође

Is the future of computers a hybrid gadget that will combine the battery life and computing heft of a laptop with the portability and ease-of-use of a tablet?

Some in the industry are leaning toward "yes." But Apple CEO Tim Cook pointedly says "no."

"Anything can be forced to converge, but the problem is that products are about tradeoffs, and you begin to make tradeoffs to the point where what you have left at the end of the day doesn't please anyone," Cook said Tuesday in response to a question during Apple's quarterly earnings report. "You can converge a toaster and refrigerator, but those things are probably not going to be pleasing to the user."

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/04/25/tech/mobile/apple-ceo-windows-8/index.html

• 4 weeks later...

Kindlovi. Nikako samsunzi

To i mislih da pitam, jel vredi uzimati ovaj kindl, i kakva je situacija jel se mora samo sa amazona dovlaciti ili moze lako i od drugih izvora?