IGNORED

Mad Men

korindjar

uf, iskreno ne deluje mi verovatno da će preostala ekipa pisaca moći da nabavi potrebne količine talenta
Mene sad zanima kuda ce pisci uopste odvesti pricu( sto bi rekli, jedva cekam da vidim sta ce da se desi i ko ce da se uzme na kraju :P ko u onoj pozorisnoj, puska koja visi na zidu u prvom cinu... nekoliko izraza lica i pojedinacnih recenica iz poslednje epizode mi se cine da ce ...opaliti u nekoj od sledecih cinova :D

Poslednja epizoda bila je nalik na neki od Lynchovskih momenata (Mulholland Dr), naročito od trenutka kad se Megan probudi u Kaliforniji. Napola sam očekivao da se probudi.

• 2 weeks later...
Neka mi kaze neko dali se nastavlja u istom 'ritmu' da ne gubim vreme.
Nastavlja se u istom ritmu.-----Sometimes, Vincent Kartheiser says, fame isn't all it might be. He's sitting telling stories on an old car seat on the porch of a house in West Hollywood in the April sun. For instance, he says, he'd met a woman the previous night and they'd talked for 10 minutes, before she had asked him the inevitable question: "How do I know your face?"Kartheiser had no option but to own up. "I said, 'I'm that guy Pete Campbell in the TV show Mad Men.'"And then it started. Kartheiser shrugs, resigned: "She said, 'Oh my God, I fucking hate you.' And I go, 'Well, you mean you hate my character.' She said, 'No, it's more than that. When you come on the screen, I don't want to be in the room. It's a completely physical thing. You make my flesh creep. I loathe you.'" Kartheiser laughs a little wildly. "I mean, where do you go from there?" :DVincent Kartheiser: 'I definitely do psychopathic. I don't try to, but it just sneaks out'
meni je bilo bas bezveze sto ovog engleskog metuzalema maltretira ostarjeli otacjeftino nekakoali jeste tacno da je epizoda mali pomak u odnosu na prethodne korindjare, sto si tek kod 8. epizode?sad moram opet da citam sta si pisao prethodnih nedjelja, da vidim znam li na koju se epizodu odnosi (posto je podrazumijevana zadnja) :D
Ja sam tek sad kod desete. I meni je deseta jeftina. Odjednom Englez ima kompleks oca, a do sad se to ni u naznakama nije videlo niti se znalo da ima oca. Pa onda jeftin kontrast Trudi sa stomakom i Dzoan koja je upravo abortirala.Jeftino je i Betino trazenje od Henrija da ne laze, opet u kontrastu sa Trudi i Kempbelom. Sve neke paralele.Svaka cast za panic attack. Odlicna scena. Edited by Budja
  • 2 months later...
http://www.screened.com/news/mad-men-tension-to-delay-fifth-season/1717/
Like Mad Men? Well, who doesn't, really. It's consistently been a ratings leader for AMC, and perhaps single-handedly transformed the channel from "It's like Turner Classic Movies, but with lots of commercials" to "That channel with amazingly good original programming." It's also really expensive to produce, however, and it's looking like AMC might wind up paying a fair bit more for season five when it starts production. The issue is that creator Matthew Weiner's contract is expiring with Lionsgate, and Lionsgate (which produces the show) also has a contract that's expiring with AMC. In order for AMC to bring back the show, they'll have to increase the per-episode fee that they pay Lionsgate (currently north of $2 million an episode), while Lionsgate will have to give Weiner a raise, as well, since he's asking for more money. (Well, technically, they could just replace Weiner with someone else, but that'd be a risky maneuver, to say the least.) The ratings for season four were up 25% over season three on average, though, so they'll probably have good reason to request more money. Even though Mad Men consistently wins Emmys and Golden Globes and myriad other awards, and has certainly placed itself among the most-talked-about shows of the past few years, it's always worth remembering that its total audience is pretty small change compared to network dramas. Its season four premiere pulled in around three million viewers, compared to around 23 million for the last episode of NCIS. Still, the cachet granted by the show's appearance on their channel, as well as the buzz it generates, probably makes it worth the money for AMC. Unless they solidify these deals, though, we could have a long wait for another season of Mad Men to come along.
  • 1 month later...

uh, kako se nasladjujem samim saznanjem da imam jos malo preko 2 sezone da odgledam samo bih ovde napomenula odlicnost trenutka kad beti bljucne po svojoj skupocenoj haljini u najnovijem modelu automobila ^_^sta me sve ceka ? :) necu da citam sta ste pisali, jedino sam videla da se pljuje po 4.sezoni. how come? :(