IGNORED

Formula 1

burekdzija

To bi bio i dobar dil za McLaren, naravno ako zadrže kvalitet bolida. Hamilton + Kovelainen, kakav duet!
Plasim se da Heikki i nije toliko dobar.. Bio je bolji od Fizika ove godine, ali ne onoliko koliko smo/sam ocekivali..
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ducca

• Jimmy Kowalski

• renne

• Sludge Factory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prica se o "ringispilu" Alonzo u Red Bul. Veber u Reno, Kova u Meklaren.
Plasim se da Heikki i nije toliko dobar.. Bio je bolji od Fizika ove godine, ali ne onoliko koliko smo/sam ocekivali..
Ja sve mislim da bi to svakako bio najbolji raspored stvari za Meklaren. Heikki svakako nije dobar kao Alonzo, ali ko bi drugi vozač bio bolji + da je slobodan? Ralf šumaher? Pokazao vrlo malo tokom karijere. Da dođe Fizikela? Ni za živu glavu. Eventualno mali Rosberg.Ono što me čudi je tako "lak" odlazak Alonza u Red Bul. Mislim, jasno mi je da su sve i dalje spekulacije, da je Flavio danas zvanično ponudio Alonzu da se vrati u Reno. Između Renoa i Red Bula, ne vidim validan razlog da ode u Red Bul. Naravno, ako on ne zna nešto što mi nemamo pojma o razvojnom statusu njihovog bolida i kakav će biti upoređen sa Renoom.

Problem sa Renoom je to sto ovi hoce dugogodisnji dil, a Alonzo trazi samo jedno sezonu (navodno zbog mogucnosti prelaska u Ferari). Takodje ima i nekih primedbi na sastav ekipe, trazi da se najure neki ljudi sa kojima se nije ranije slagao.Pored Red Bula (koji bi bio voljan da mu ponudi jednogodisnji ugovor a ima para i da ga plati ali nema bolid) pominje se i Vilijams (koji nema para ali od svih ponudjenih opcija verovatno ima najjaci bolid) a i Tojota (gde je opet u igri varijanta sa dugorocnijim ugovorom a pretpostavlja se da bi Alonzo mogao da im unapredi bolid koji je u osnovi dobar ali nedovoljno razvijen).

Problem sa Renoom je to sto ovi hoce dugogodisnji dil, a Alonzo trazi samo jedno sezonu (navodno zbog mogucnosti prelaska u Ferari). Takodje ima i nekih primedbi na sastav ekipe, trazi da se najure neki ljudi sa kojima se nije ranije slagao.
Da, ovo bi bilo logično objašnjenje.S druge strane, od sve priče ko dolazi u Meklaren kao drugi vozač, zaboravljamo svi jednu mogućnost - Pedro De La Rosa. On je već test vozač za Meklaren, prosečno dobro se snalazio u onih pola sezone kada je odmenjivao Montoju. I, na kraju krajeva, verovatno ne bi mogao da parira Hamiltonu na vozačkom umeću, ali posle ovakve sezone, možda je to baš ono što Meklarenu treba. Iako smo svi uživali u rivalitetu suvozača u jednom timu, to je skupo koštalo Meklaren ove sezone.

Mislim da je BMW trebao jace zagristi za Alonsa 2008.. mislim da bi im on mogao doneti one zaostajuce sekunde do podijuma (a za Reno nisam siguran da ce uspeti).. a potom bi za McL bilo fantasticno da u njega iz BMW dodje bilo Hajdfild bilo Kubica, obojica su sjajni i bolja resenja za oba tima. I ovi u BMW su pod jakim ugovorom i Alonso je (bio) pod jakim ugovorom, pa mi se cini da je ta bezbolna rokada izvodljiva. Ono, "win-win" situation i za Meklarene i za BMW. No, cim oni tako nisu uradili, verovatno i nisu najbolja..

A evo sta na pitanje o prelasku Alonsa kaze Mladen Jergovic, zasigurno najautoritativniji F1 glas "odavde i sire":"Navodno su aktualne 4 opcije, po redoslijedu vjerojatnosti u ovom trenutku: Red Bull, Renault, Williams, Toyota. Svi mu nude vrlo ozbiljne stvari."

NOVEMBER 5, 2007Fact and fiction about Fernando AlonsoFernando Alonso's management says that the Spaniard is free to sign for any Formula 1 team he would like to - and that seems decidedly odd. There is no indication that Alonso has paid anything to McLaren to buy his freedom from the two remaining years of his contract and it seems rather unlikely that McLaren would let him disappear off to a serious rival - a Ferrari or a Renault. McLaren is, after all, losing a man who is a key asset in some of the team's sponsorships, notably the team's Spanish deals, and that could cost McLaren money in the longer term.It is possible that McLaren agreed to release Fernando but only on the understanding that there were certain teams which he could not join. It is not in his interest to have this information made public as negotiations will be a lot more profitable if the teams involved think that he has other options open to him.The other possible explanation is that McLaren agreed to release Alonso without payment or conditions because it felt that his recruitment by another team would be to the detriment of that team. There is no question that given what has happened in the last year perceptions of Fernando have changed dramatically and there may be some teams that will now think twice before signing him, for fear that the same political problems that have been seen at McLaren will happen inside their organisations. This seems a trifle convoluted - even for F1.The truth is that no-one knows very much and the best way to reach the likely destination is to use a process of elimination. Ferrari has two drivers under contract for next year and seems to be settled. There continue to be suggestions that Fernando has signed an option to go to Ferrari in the longer term and thus is only looking for a one-year deal for 2008. It will be hard to find one as teams want to benefit more if they are paying the kind of salary that Fernando wants. We hear that money is not Fernando's primary motivation as he wants to be sure that there is a strong technical package with whichever team he decides to join. This may help to explain recent rumours that Ross Brawn may have given up waiting for Ferrari to find him a job and will go to another team in tandem with Fernando. The problem with that is that Brawn wants to be a team principal rather than a technical director and thus negotiating with the current team principals is unlikely to bear fruit.On the face of it Renault is in the running but we have also heard that Fernando is not very keen to go back to the team. BMW has two drivers under contract and shown no obvious interest. Red Bull Racing has the sort of money needed and would probably like to have a big name but it is not clear whether Renault - Red Bull's engine supplier - would be keen to see the customer team with such a strong contender.It seems unlikely.Williams is not really in the running as the team seems now to be settled for next year and there does not seem to be any truth in rumours that Alonso and Nico Rosberg might swap drives. Honda could probably pay for Fernando but it is hard to see why he would risk ending up in an uncompetitive situation. It is a similar story with Toyota except that the Toyota TF107 was obviously a car with some potential although with Jarno Trulli and Ralf Schumacher driving the results were inconsistent. With a driver like Alonso those results might improve dramatically. Money is not a problem and with Jarno Trulli as his team mate Alonso would not have the kind of worries that plagued him this year. On balance, therefore, Toyota seems the most likely of the outsiders, particularly if Fernando is blocked from doing other deals.McLaren driversThe departure of Fernando Alonso leaves McLaren in search of a new driver for 2008 and the team needs to decide on its strategy. There is no rush to sign anyone as the same drivers available now are more than likely going to be available in three months from now. However, others may become available in that time if they choose to try to find ways to get out of their existing contracts. At the moment there are very few drivers with experience who are out of contract. Giancarlo Fisichella is one but he is nearly 35 and has not been a match this year for Heikki Kovalainen. McLaren has already said that it is not interested in Ralf Schumacher. Anthony Davidson is believed to be under option to Super Aguri but could be available. Of the rest there is only Tonio Liuzzi. His recent races with Scuderia Toro Rosso have been very good and he clearly has potential which Red Bull has failed to use.Of the people who are rumoured to be in line for the drive all are under contract elsewhere: Heikki Kovalainen at Renault, Adrian Sutil at Force India and Nico Rosberg at Williams. Kovalainen has been inconsistent this year but has beaten Fisichella. He is the same age as Liuzzi but has less F1 experience but he would need to buy himself out of his contract. Adrian Sutil is younger (by 18 months), has not really done enough this year, particularly when compared to Sakon Yamamoto, and is contracted. Williams says that it is not going to sell Rosberg's contract, no matter how much money is on offer.McLaren is well aware that it has to be very careful at the moment because it does not wish to face allegations that it has induced a driver to breach a contract with another team and so may steer well clear of the contracted men. They, however, may choose to take a risk and negotaite their own release from their current deals so as to be available. The option is to take a flyer on a test driver such as Pedro de la Rosa, Gary Paffett, Christian Klien or Timo Glock but McLaren may feel that racing experience is much more important than miles in F1 cars. Hamilton's success this year was more to do with his speed and ability to race rather than the mileage he had done.There are also questions about the term of any contract that might be on offer. McLaren might take a risk and do a one-year deal with a veteran such as Fisichella which would allow the team to negotiate with a driver who will be free in 2009. Rosberg is the name mentioned more than anyone else in this respect but he may not be able to get out of his Williams deal until 2010 as there are believed to be performance clauses that would keep him there if the team does well enough in 2008.One way or another it is an interesting question.

Hm, Alonso licno ne mora Meklarenu isplatiti nista za svoj odlazak, i taj je rastanak delovao prilicno mirno i obostrano zadovoljno. Ali to jos uvek nista ne znaci da tim koji zeli uzeti Alonsa nece morati isplatiti masn(ij)u svotu glavonjama iz Vokinga..

Schumacher to test Ferrari F1 car
Michael Schumacher will come out of retirement to test a Ferrari Formula One car in Barcelona next week.But the seven-time champion's spokeswoman insisted that Schumacher had no plans to return to the sport. Ferrari want to tap into the 38-year-old's experience of F1 cars without electronic driver aids ahead of the ban on such systems for next year."It's probably a one-off. Michael does not intend at all to go back to F1," his spokeswoman told BBC Sport."He's testing just as part of his contract, which is to help Ferrari in whichever area he can. ""He is much more experienced than the other drivers in cars without electronic aids, this will be good input for Ferrari. There is nothing intended about coming back to racing."Schumacher retired from F1 at the end of 2006 after winning 91 Grands Prix in the most successful career in the sport's history. The German attended several races this season in his new role as Ferrari technical adviser. The team won both the drivers' title with Kimi Raikkonen and the constructors' championship this year. F1's rules are changing next season, with the introduction of a common electronic control unit to be used by all teams. The new ECUs will not include electronic driver aids such as traction control, which was re-introduced to the sport in 2001.
Osim velikih slova i spekulacija o sve većoj ulozi šumahera, ono što će zaista biti zanimljivo sledeće godine je ukidanje kontrole proklizavanja i verovatno još nekih elektronskih pomagala.

Renault accused of McLaren spying

Renault have been summoned before Formula One's governing body to answer a charge of possessing confidential McLaren technical information.The team are to appear before the FIA world motorsport council on 6 December. McLaren were fined $100m (?47.5m) and thrown out of the constructors' championship after being found guilty on a similar charge in September. The information included "the layout and critical dimensions of the McLaren F1 car", an FIA statement said.The FIA made the announcement on the day it emerged that its inspectors had visited McLaren as part of their investigation to ensure no Ferrari ideas would be on the 2008 McLaren car. The charges levelled against Renault - news of which emerged in September around the time of McLaren's punishment - are remarkably similar to those McLaren faced. A statement said Renault were accused of "unauthorised possession" between September 2006 and October 2007 "of documents and confidential information belonging to McLaren".That, it added, included "but [was] not limited to, the layout and critical dimensions of the McLaren F1 car, together with details of the McLaren fuelling system, gear assembly, oil cooling system, hydraulic control system and a novel suspension component used by the 2006 and 2007 McLaren F1 cars."Renault won the Formula One drivers' and constructors' titles in 2005 and 2006, but failed to win a race in 2007 following the departure of world champion Fernando Alonso to McLaren. The Spaniard is now tipped for a return to the team where he enjoyed his greatest success, although Red Bull are also in the frame to sign him.
FIA summons Renault over spying chargesBy Jonathan Noble Thursday, November 8th 2007, 13:21 GMTFormer world champions Renault have been summoned to appear before a hearing of the FIA World Motor Sport Council next month to answer charges of spying.With the sport still reeling from McLaren's exclusion from the Constructors' Championship for their involvement in a spying affair with Ferrari this year, Renault now find themselves dragged into a similar controversy.Renault were dragged into the matter when McLaren investigations into their own spy controversy revealed that a former staff member had allegedly taken several CDs worth of data to the Renault team.McLaren's lawyers duly brought the matter to the attention of the FIA on the eve of their own hearing in September, which prompted the investigation by the sport's governing body. This has resulted in the decision of the FIA to summon Renault representatives.A statement issued by the FIA on Thursday said: "Representatives of the Renault F1 Team have been requested to appear before a hearing of the FIA World Motor Sport Council in Monaco on Thursday, December 6, 2007."The team representatives have been called to answer a charge that between September 2006 and October 2007, in breach of Article 151c of the International Sporting Code, the Renault F1 Team had unauthorised possession of documents and confidential information belonging to Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, including, but not limited to the layout and critical dimensions of the McLaren F1 car, together with details of the McLaren fuelling system, gear assembly, oil cooling system, hydraulic control system and a novel suspension component used by the 2006 and 2007 McLaren F1 cars."Renault boss Flavio Briatore told Gazzetta dello Sport in September that he was confident the team would not be found to have done anything wrong, having cooperated fully with the FIA investigation."We told the FIA what we had, so there's no problem," said Briatore. "I don't know what Dennis refers to, he's throwing stones a bit everywhere. We are calm, no problem at all."Renault vow to cooperate with FIABy Jonathan Noble Thursday, November 8th 2007, 13:57 GMTRenault have vowed to continue cooperating fully with the FIA and McLaren over the spy controversy that has resulted in them facing a hearing with the sport's governing body next month.Representatives of the French car manufacturer have been asked to attend a hearing of the FIA World Motor Sport Council on December 6 to answer charges that the team had in their possession confidential data belonging to McLaren.A statement by the FIA said this data included: "The layout and critical dimensions of the McLaren F1 car, together with details of the McLaren fuelling system, gear assembly, oil cooling system, hydraulic control system and a novel suspension component used by the 2006 and 2007 McLaren F1 cars."Renault are keeping tight-lipped about the matter, but a spokesman made it clear the team were continuing to work with the FIA and McLaren."Ever since this matter came to light, we have acted with complete transparency towards McLaren and the FIA, and we will continue to do so," he said.
Eh, kad se samo setim kako je Flavio letos na sav glas vikao "drz'te lopova"... :rolleyes:
Eh, kad se samo setim kako je Flavio letos na sav glas vikao "drz'te lopova"... :rolleyes:
^_^ Ovo zaista deluje identično kao slučaj protiv Meklarena. S tom razlikom da rečenica
Renault were dragged into the matter when McLaren investigations into their own spy controversy revealed that a former staff member had allegedly taken several CDs worth of data to the Renault team
ne daje za sada baš pregršt povoda za verovanje da postoje dokazi, whistle-blowers ili svedočenja. S druge strane, ne verujem da bi Meklaren dizao dževu da nema osnovanih dokaza, ionako su posle cele ove sezone tipovani kao bad guys.

Problem je to sto je transfer informacija uvek postojao kad god neko iz jednog tima predje da radi u drugi. A FIA je donela odluku kakvu je donela i napravila pravni presedan po kome je svako posedovanje poverljivih informacija druge ekipe automatski prekrsaj tezak 100 miliona. (A s obzirom na medjuljudske odnose Rona Denisa i Maksa Mozlija siguran sam da je u pitanju bio neki drugi tim da se ne bi islo toliko daleko.) I sada trebaju da ispostuju sopstvenu odluku i budu fer i ravnopravni prema svim ekipama. Znaci pocece da pljuste kazne na sve strane...Inace proces jeste iniciran na saslusanju Meklarenovaca, ali je u medjuvremenu FIA sprovodila istragu da utvrdi da li optuzbe imaju osnova ili ne. Cinjenica da je nakon istrage zakazano saslusanje govori da imaju osnova.

Autosport:

Over 15 Renault men involved in spy caseBy Jonathan Noble Friday, November 9th 2007, 18:40 GMTAt least 15 engineers at Renault knew about the McLaren technical information that is at the centre of the latest spy investigation, autosport.com has learned.Renault are to face a hearing of the FIA World Motor Sport Council next month to answer charges that they had in their possession intellectual property belonging to McLaren.This information was part of a number of floppy disks that engineer Phil Mackareth brought with him to the Enstone team from McLaren in September 2006.Renault have admitted that Mackareth had the information transferred to his computer at Renault, and showed scale drawings to 'some engineers', but are adamant that the details were not used to influence their car design.McLaren have also conducted their own investigation into the matter at Renault's Enstone headquarters, having used the independent Kroll company, and it is believed a dossier of evidence about the matter has been submitted to the FIA.Autosport.com understands that Renault and McLaren's investigations have revealed that more than 15 engineers in total examined the information from McLaren, which included details on the 2007 car. It is believed each of these has confirmed the fact in writing.Sources have suggested that the engineers are not just junior staff members, but also include head of vehicle performance and R&D, deputy technical director, deputy chief designer and chief designer Tim Densham.The extent of knowledge within Renault about the McLaren information mirrors similar claims surrounding the McLaren/Ferrari case, where the depth of the knowledge about Ferrari secrets extended well beyond just chief designer Mike Coughlan.Renault says McLaren data was not usedBy Jonathan Noble Friday, November 9th 2007, 15:31 GMTRenault are adamant that none of the McLaren intellectual property at the centre of the new spy controversy has been used in the design of their Formula One cars.The former world champions have been summoned to appear before a hearing of the FIA World Motor Sport Council on December 6 to answer charges that the team had McLaren design details in their possession.In a statement issued by Renault on Friday, however, the team said that former McLaren engineer Phil Mackareth had arrived at the team with several old-style floppy disks that included engineering drawings and some technical spreadsheets from his former employers.Although this information was loaded onto Mackareth's computer at Renault, and some small-scale drawings shown to other members of staff, investigations have suggested that it provided no influence on car design.The statement said: "Subsequent witness statements from the engineers involved have categorically stated that having been briefly shown these drawings, none of this information was used to influence design decisions relating to the Renault car."Renault also reiterated that they have cooperated fully with McLaren and the FIA on the matter ever since they were alerted about the discs in early September.As well as suspending Mackareth, the discs have been returned to McLaren and all the information on Renault's systems has been deleted.The statement added: "ING Renault F1 Team have co-operated fully with McLaren and the FIA in this matter to the extent that the team has invited McLaren's independent experts to come and assess the team's computer systems and inspect the cars and the design records, to demonstrate that this unfortunate incident has not in anyway influenced the design of the cars."ING Renault F1 Team have acted with complete transparency towards McLaren and the FIA, being proactive in solving this matter and we are fully confident in the judgment of the World Council."The full statement from Renault Friday, November 9th 2007, 15:33 GMTFollowing the notification of the FIA for the ING Renault F1 Team representatives to appear in front of the World Council, the team wishes to clarify the situation.On the 6th September 2007 it came to our attention that an engineer (Mr Phil Mackereth) who joined the team from McLaren in Sept 2006 had brought with him some information that was considered to be proprietary to McLaren. This information was contained on old style floppy discs and included copies of some McLaren engineering drawings and some technical spreadsheets.This information was loaded at the request of Mr Mackereth onto his personal directory on the Renault F1 Team file system. This was done without the knowledge of anyone in authority in the team. As soon as the situation was brought to the attention of the team's technical management, the following actions were taken:The information was completely cleansed from the team's computer systems and a formal investigation was started. We promptly informed McLaren of the situation and immediately after the FIA.Since then we have constantly and regularly kept McLaren and the FIA informed on all relevant findings.Mr Mackereth was immediately suspended from his position. The original floppy discs were impounded and sent to our solicitors for return to McLaren.Our formal investigation showed that early in his employment with Renault Mr Mackereth made some of our engineers aware of parts of this information in the form of a few reduced scale engineering drawings. These drawings covered four basic systems as used by McLaren and were: the internal layout of the fuel tank, the basic layout of the gear clusters, a tuned mass damper and a suspension damper.Subsequent witness statements from the engineers involved have categorically stated that having been briefly shown these drawings, none of this information was used to influence design decisions relating to the Renault car. In the particular case of the tuned mass damper, these had already been deemed illegal by the FIA and therefore the drawing was of no value.The suspension damper drawing hinted that the McLaren design might be similarly considered illegal and a subsequent clarification from the FIA confirmed this based upon our crude interpretation of the concept.ING Renault F1 Team have co-operated fully with McLaren and the FIA in this matter to the extent that the team has invited McLaren's independent experts to come and assess the team's computer systems and inspect the cars and the design records, to demonstrate that this unfortunate incident has not in anyway influenced the design of the cars.ING Renault F1 Team have acted with complete transparency towards McLaren and the FIA, being proactive in solving this matter and we are fully confident in the judgment of the World Council.
Problem je to sto je transfer informacija uvek postojao kad god neko iz jednog tima predje da radi u drugi. A FIA je donela odluku kakvu je donela i napravila pravni presedan po kome je svako posedovanje poverljivih informacija druge ekipe automatski prekrsaj tezak 100 miliona. (A s obzirom na medjuljudske odnose Rona Denisa i Maksa Mozlija siguran sam da je u pitanju bio neki drugi tim da se ne bi islo toliko daleko.) I sada trebaju da ispostuju sopstvenu odluku i budu fer i ravnopravni prema svim ekipama. Znaci pocece da pljuste kazne na sve strane...Inace proces jeste iniciran na saslusanju Meklarenovaca, ali je u medjuvremenu FIA sprovodila istragu da utvrdi da li optuzbe imaju osnova ili ne. Cinjenica da je nakon istrage zakazano saslusanje govori da imaju osnova.
Rad-oh-yeah?