IGNORED

NCAA

kobni zelaya

Ja sam mislio da posle Gonzaginog no1 seeda i njihove igre na turniru neće dati midmajor-u no 1 seed nikad više,ali nisam predvideo ovakvu sezonu Vičite.

pa kada pogledas kako su igrali preseason favoriti(Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan State, Duke, Arizona... znaci samo Zona opravdala), bio bi zlocin da ne budu top4 nosilac

floridagc ima onaj kampus na obali, jebo ih kurac srecni? kakvi su ove sezone?

Jeste prošle godine su postali prvi broj 15 koji je ušao u sweet 16. Ove godine su slabiji naravno,mada imaju ekipu sa samo dva frešmena čini mi se. Nisam ih gledao,imam nameru danas. I prošle godine su igrali finale konferencije sa Merserom,mislim da Merser sad ulazi u meč kao prvi nosilac.

Edited by theanswer

Tupav basket na Umass - SL, 'ladno sam bio poplasio se da ce u OT, tako da je jos i dobro ispalo te me prejebalo letnje racunanje vremena, stoga videh samo drugi cin.Cejz je ( vazda ) poremecenik, a Lalejn me docarao, nije uopste umeo da se odbrani kada se lomilo.

Ja sam mislio da posle Gonzaginog no1 seeda i njihove igre na turniru neće dati midmajor-u no 1 seed nikad više,ali nisam predvideo ovakvu sezonu Vičite.

Gonzaga se  provukla, jedva pobedila Santa Claru.

Gledao sam FGCU -Mercer,odlicno 2.poluvreme. Mercer  prvi  put na big dance-u posle 1985.

FGCU ima atlete da sam par puta pomislio da gledam Clipperse. :kralj:

Prebacujem se na Ionu.

Decko voli Lejkerse, ali sumnjam da cemo biti te srece da ga uzmemo na draftu...mada ako ga uzme neki od tri trenutno najlosija tima, ima nade za nas...Milvoki (Kareem), Filadelfija (Wilt), Orlando (Shaq)...

Dante Exum inace svim silama vec lobira gde zeli da zavrsi, on bi bio savrsen ukoliko Embiid i Wiggins budu nedostupni...

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 10m

Dante Exum says the L.A. Lakers are "the best option" for him. Could he force his way to L.A. like Kobe Bryant did?

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA 6m

Dante Exum could conceivably force his way to the Lakers, using the threat of signing overseas to give him leverage.

Kevin Ding @KevinDing 3m

Here at Staples tonight is self-proclaimed Lakers fan Dante Exum @Daanteee

Eric Pincus @EricPincus 4m

Dante Exum is sitting courtside at the Lakers vs Rockets game, his favorite player is Kobe, he has the same agent as Kobe... #FutureLaker?

DANTE EXUM is at the Lakers game (pic)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg5FjpmCUAAxR37.jpg

Exum ended up choosing Rob Pelinka, whose main client is Kobe Bryant—one of the Aussie's two favorite players (the other is Derrick Rose). Bryant's high school-to-NBA journey, his global popularity and endorsements (like Turkish Airlines) and the worldly personality of the Los Angeles Lakers All-Star—he lived in Italy when he was younger—were all captivating to the international basketball phenom. Back in early December, he talked about the Bryant effect.

"I’ve been watching Kobe since I was a boy," he said. "Even Kobe was a player that went straight from high school to the league, so I’ve definitely been watching his documentaries and stuff, seeing why he chose to go straight there and he adapted. So I have, in a way, been trying to look up to Kobe. He said that it was always his dream to play in the NBA, so that made his choice kind of easy."

Canberra schoolboy Dante Exum plans to sit down with Kobe Bryant to learn the secrets behind the superstar's successful leap from high school to the NBA.

LA Laker great Bryant became the first guard in history to bypass college and be drafted straight out of high school in 1996. Exum, who completed high school last year, is preparing for a similarly rapid rise to the big stage after announcing last week he would forego college and nominate for June's NBA Draft.

The point guard has signed with Bryant's manager Rob Pelinka, who has told the 18-year-old that Bryant is willing to give him advice on how to handle the leap. The Lakers, in the midst of a disappointing season, have already contacted Australia basketball great Luc Longley to discuss Exum, who led Canberra's Lake Ginninderra College to last year's national schoolboys title.

''A reason why I signed with the agent I'm with is he has Kobe Bryant, and he's been through this when he came into the NBA,'' Exum said.

''I guess having him as a mentor who can guide me through what he did and how he became successful is something which is pretty good. I haven't chatted to him yet, but the agent said Kobe knows who I am and he said he'd definitely have a chat to me.''

Edited by keksi krem

Mnogo mi je zanimljivo da gledam ove championship utakmice u malim konferencijama. Mount St. Marys protiv Robert Morisa trenutno. Mislim da je MSM šutirao skoro 60 posto prvo poluvreme.

Inače Embid zbog povrede leđa propušta BIG 12 turnir ove nedelje. 

U nedelju je kraj inače,selection sunday,pada odluka ko upada i ko ide na koga u NCAA turniru.

Edited by theanswer

Milwaukee je skroz sjebao Horizon ligu, izbacili su i Green Bay (steta sto necemo gledati Keifera Sykesa na turniru) i Valpo... A Wright St. je izbacio Cleveland St. i za sad gube od Milwaukeea u finalu.

Edited by Teixeira