IGNORED

vize, vize, vize, ze, ze, ze...

Кристофер Лумумбо

Sve pet. Rekli mi Srbi koji su skoro vadili da se najvise ceka do 7 dana. Ja kako sam cula danas da treba da idem na svadbicu, uplasila se oko cekanja vize jer ne znam kakve su im prakse. Da se ne desavaju neke opskurnosti i tako to.

Idem u Lucknow na svadbu, pa cemo ici do Tadz Mahala i do Delija. Ne mogu vise od 7 dana da ostajem sve sa putovanjem. :-/

Btw, posto cemo imati velikacak stopover u Abu Dabiju, mislili smo da se nadjemo sa mojim drugarima koji tamo rade na veceri, pitanje je da li su oni zlikovci za vize ?

Edited by MayDay

Btw, posto cemo imati velikacak stopover u Abu Dabiju, mislili smo da se nadjemo sa mojim drugarima koji tamo rade na veceri, pitanje je da li su oni zlikovci za vize ?

Jesu :(

Letis li Etihad-om?

E pa taman. Odustali od Abu Dabija i promenili na kratak stopover. Dakle, Beograd - Abudabi Er Srbijom, pa Abudabi - Laknau Dzet Ervejzom, a posle Delhi - Abudabi Dzet Ervejzom, pa opet do Begisa Er Srbijom.

Super je to sto je Laknau u Utar Prades, pa cemo ici i do Varanazija i Tadz Mahala dok smo u toj bazi, pa onda u Delhi, isto nam obezbedjen smestaj.

Boze, koliko planiram taj put u Indiju. Stalno sam zamisljala kako ce to biti silne visinske pripreme, a sada sve zavrseno u pola dana! Samo da prodje sve sa vizom kako treba.

Jel nam trebaju vize za Liban i jel bezbedno ici tamo?

Viza po dolasku [30 dana]:

Passport required.

- Passports and/or passport replacing documents must be valid

for at least 1 month beyond the period of intended stay.

Admission and Transit Restrictions:

- Admission refused to holders of non-biometric passports

issued to nationals of Serbia.

Visa Issuance:

Visa required, except for Nationals of Serbia traveling as

tourist can obtain a visa on arrival for a max. stay of 1

month at Beirut (BEY):

- provided holding a telephone number and address in Lebanon

. Fee: LBP 50,000.-.

- Holders of a pre-arranged approval issued to businessmen,

bankers, directors and investors by the Lebanese Immigration

Directorate can obtain a visa on arrival at Beirut (BEY),

for a max. stay of 6 months.

- Tourist groups (minimum of 8 people) can obtain a visa on

arrival at Beirut (BEY), for a max stay of 6 months,

provided sponsored by a registered tour operator in Lebanon.

- Holders of a written notification issued by the Lebanese

Immigration Directorate confirming that a visa is available,

can obtain a visa on arrival at Beirut (BEY).

- Maids of those accredited to Lebanon can also obtain a visa

on arrival.

Minors:

- Minors under 18 years of age can enter with passports valid

for the period of intended stay, when accompanied by a

parent.

- Children under 15 years of age, For details, click here

- Children under 15 years of age, For details, click here

Additional Information:

- Females, having previously undertaken employment as artists

or masseuses in LebanonFor details, click here

Warning:

- Holders of passports containing any Israeli visa or stamp

will be refused entry.

Ja sam pre 3 godine usao za dz, iako je i tada pisalo da se naplacuje. YMMV.

Obrati paznju na poslednju stavku, to se odnosi i na egipatske i jordanske pecate iz kojih se vidi ulazak/izlazak u/iz Izrael/a.

Sto se tice bezbednosti, ovdasnji Foreign Office ne preporucuje:

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to:

• Tripoli
  • Palestinian refugee camps
  • within 5km of the Syrian Border
  • the Hermel Area, including Arsal, Baalbek
  • the Bekaa Valley east of the Baalbek El Hermel High Way to the Syrian border and down to En Nabi Chit
  • Akkar district
  • areas of Liban-Nord district north of the southern city limits of Tripoli and east into the Bekaa Valley
  • southern suburbs of Beirut east of the airport road, defined as: south of the sports stadium to the airport, to east of the main airport highway including the neighbourhoods of Ghobeiry, Chuya, Haret, Hraik, Burj Al Brajne, Mraije, Er Rouais and Laylake
  • southern suburbs of Beirut west of the airport road, defined as: west of the airport highway to the coast, south from Adnan El Hakim Road to Abbas El Mousawi Road.

The FCO advise against all but essential travel to:

• Bekaa Valley west of the Baalbek El Hermel High Way
  • Saida
  • south of the Litani River

There are ongoing clashes between Lebanese security forces and militants in Tripoli and in areas north of Tripoli, including in Minyeh and Banine. Reports of civilians, soldiers and militants killed and injured.

The security situation in parts of Lebanon can deteriorate quickly. There is potential for further violence, which could restrict departure options. The ability of the British government to provide assistance with departures may be limited. Keep up to date with developments, be vigilant, follow local advice and avoid any protests or demonstrations. Roads can become blocked due to protests. See Political situation

There is a high threat from terrorism. There is a high risk of attacks by Islamist extremist groups, which could be indiscriminate and affect Lebanese security authorities, checkpoints and places visited by foreigners like hotels, restaurants, tourist sites western-style shopping centres and supermarket chains.

Security authorities are at a high state of alert and conducting security operations across Lebanon. Suspects have detonated explosions to avoid arrest and attacks could take place in areas not previously targeted. If you notice that a security operation is underway you should immediately leave the area.

You should exercise extra vigilance. Bystanders have been killed in a number of terrorist attacks in recent years. Attacks have involved car explosions and grenades. Further attacks are highly likely.

Imas mape i detalje ovde:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/lebanon

• 3 weeks later...

Pročitao sam na par mesta da bezvizni režim sa Rusijom ne važi ako se tamo putuje direktno iz šengenskog prostora. Da li neko može da potvrdi ili opovrgne ovo?

ne mogu da potvrdim ili opovrgnem, ali kladio bi se na slepo u 100 eur da nije tako 

Pročitao sam na par mesta da bezvizni režim sa Rusijom ne važi ako se tamo putuje direktno iz šengenskog prostora. Da li neko može da potvrdi ili opovrgne ovo?

Daj neki link, molim te.

Sta kazu, odakle mora da se putuje da bi bezvizni rezim vazio?

Je li ima neko informacije o vizama za Izrael, Maroko i Gibraltar ili bar ideju gde takve informacije mogu da nadjem na netu, ako uopste mogu da se nadju.

Edited by Eraserhead

Je li ima neko informacije o vizama za Izrael, Maroko i Gibraltar ili bar ideju gde takve informacije mogu da nadjem na netu, ako uopste mogu da se nadju.

Dok sam imao srpsku sošku, jednom sam pogledao uslove za izraelsku vizu i iz mesta odustao od putovanja, negde 2003 ili 2004. Ne znam kako je danas.

za gibraltar ti treba britanska viza.