IGNORED

THE WIRE (2002)

3opge

dugo odolevo al posle preporuke alana moorea koji ju je proglasio najboljim parcetom televizije ikada i momaka iz animal collectivea koji su potvrdili njegovi reci, odlucio da pruzim wireu sansu :mellow: - sjutra pocinjem s 2. sezonom. eto, naso za shodno da se prijavim.

Edited by fancy claps
dugo odolevo al posle preporuke alana moorea koji ju je proglasio najboljim parcetom televizije ikada i momaka iz animal collectivea koji su potvrdili njegovi reci, odlucio da pruzim wireu sansu :mellow: - sjutra pocinjem s 2. sezonom. eto, naso za shodno da se prijavim.
Alan Moore, strip autor? Sine, on mrzi sve sto je sacinjeno od pokretnih slika, tako da je ovo ravno snegu u Sahari. Ako je tacno da je to rekao, naravno. :D
Alan Moore, strip autor? Sine, on mrzi sve sto je sacinjeno od pokretnih slika, tako da je ovo ravno snegu u Sahari. Ako je tacno da je to rekao, naravno. :D
etotisad. to sto coek ne voli da mu rodjenu umetnost popularizuju (citaj: obesmisljavaju) razni snajderi ne znaci da mrzi pokretne slike. :)ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Do you ever relax and just watch television?ALAN MOORE: Selectively, mostly on DVD. The absolute pinnacle of anything I've seen recently has got to be The Wire. It's the most stunning piece of television that has ever come out of America, possibly the most stunning piece of television full-stop.ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: That's a great example of storytelling that takes its time.ALAN MOORE: Absolutely, that is grown-up television! It's novelistic. You get to find out about all these tiny different aspects of Baltimore, to build up a huge picture of the city with all of its intricacies — from the wharf side, to the kids in the projects, to the power structure with the boardrooms and police department and governor's office. And it's got some great writers: It's got George Pelecanos and David Simon. And so many wonderful characters, Bubbles, Omar. So yeah, everything else looks pretty lame next to The Wire.ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What did you think of the ending?ALAN MOORE: We've not seen the final season yet. I'm quite excited — don't tell me anything about it!ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: With something like The Wire, do you ever think, I might not mind writing for TV?ALAN MOORE: That would be a possibility — but there again, I know how hard I have to fight. Apparently, HBO is being absolute princes with regards to The Wire. It's never had huge audiences, but they've kept funding it. They realized that this is a timeless, prestige program. This is one of the reasons why I've withdrawn from the comics industry: I do not want to deal with the people in these various industries anymore. But if that could somehow magically be arranged, if I could think of a good enough story, and if it had a chance of being the same caliber as The Wire — then yes, I would perhaps think about it. I do also tend to keep up on comedy programs. Edited by fancy claps
Sladzo, to sto sam stavio 1 seriju na diskusiju FILM je vec pravo cudo
Kako 1? Valjda 2. Stavio si i House-a! Mada video sam da su se neki bunili sto si stavio The Wire <_< :P
etotisad. to sto coek ne voli da mu rodjenu umetnost popularizuju (citaj: obesmisljavaju) razni snajderi, ne znaci da mrzi pokretne slike.
Bez zezanja, citao sam neki intervju sa njim gde je pljuvao filmove i TV, uopste, i gde je rekao da ne gleda nista. Moguce je da je malo preterivao, pokusavajuci da naglasi da je vecina stvari koje se proizovde/daju sranje. Inace, hvala za ovaj kratki odlomak. Lepo je rekao za The Wire. BTW, kolika je bila gledanost serije? Imate li nekih podataka?
etotisad. to sto coek ne voli da mu rodjenu umetnost popularizuju (citaj: obesmisljavaju) razni snajderi ne znaci da mrzi pokretne slike. :)ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Do you ever relax and just watch television?ALAN MOORE: Selectively, mostly on DVD. The absolute pinnacle of anything I've seen recently has got to be The Wire. It's the most stunning piece of television that has ever come out of America, possibly the most stunning piece of television full-stop.ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: That's a great example of storytelling that takes its time.ALAN MOORE: Absolutely, that is grown-up television! It's novelistic. You get to find out about all these tiny different aspects of Baltimore, to build up a huge picture of the city with all of its intricacies ? from the wharf side, to the kids in the projects, to the power structure with the boardrooms and police department and governor's office. And it's got some great writers: It's got George Pelecanos and David Simon. And so many wonderful characters, Bubbles, Omar. So yeah, everything else looks pretty lame next to The Wire.ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What did you think of the ending?ALAN MOORE: We've not seen the final season yet. I'm quite excited ? don't tell me anything about it!ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: With something like The Wire, do you ever think, I might not mind writing for TV?ALAN MOORE: That would be a possibility ? but there again, I know how hard I have to fight. Apparently, HBO is being absolute princes with regards to The Wire. It's never had huge audiences, but they've kept funding it. They realized that this is a timeless, prestige program. This is one of the reasons why I've withdrawn from the comics industry: I do not want to deal with the people in these various industries anymore. But if that could somehow magically be arranged, if I could think of a good enough story, and if it had a chance of being the same caliber as The Wire ? then yes, I would perhaps think about it. I do also tend to keep up on comedy programs.
jebotepatakudupe!!!!!!!!!!Sladzo, jesi naucio ovo napamet?
resio sam da pocnem da gledam sledece nedelje. jel ima prevod ili moram da se mucim sa slengom?
Nadji podtitlove na engleskom, ti su lako nabavljivi, a ako srbijanskih i ima, sumnjam da su dobro prevodili slengove. A bez prevoda bi, meni barem, bilo teze gledljivo. Razumes, naravno, ali tada dosta energije potrosis na razumevanje jezika, a ne ostaloga.

Zavrsio prvu sezonu.Jebote, kakvo je ovo karanje! Na internacionalnom nivou. Narocito poslednjih nekoliko epizoda

od trenutka kad rane Kimu, pa do kraja

jebena poezija! :Hail:Druga sezono, eve me!

• 3opge changed the title to THE WIRE (2002)