IGNORED

Nick Cave

Indy

cvrc, samo za Ozije.
:(Ima par stvari iz istog TV showa na jutjubuhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5zWbFKZ5H0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJOrGb9NWkESamo nema onih najboljih, recimo Nick the Stripper... siguran sam da negde ima i ceo stream, ko to ume da nađe. EDIT. Actually, izgleda da televizija ABC koja je ovo emitovala ide okolo i skida ove video spotove. <_< A baš je zabavno... recimo, teatralna rap-verzija Stagger Lee (sve sa "upucavanjem" iz "pravog" pištolja na adekvatnim mestima u pesmi) Edited by Indy
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a jesmo imali ovo:

Speaking to DJ Nemone, Cave said the follow-up to 2008’s Dig, Lazarus, Dig!!! has been recorded in Los Angeles, and should be out sometime in February 2013. He described the album as sounding unlike anything The Bad Seeds have done before. “It’s really good,” he told Radio 6. “It’s really very, very beautiful. It’s not a ballad record. It’s not like classic Bad Seed ballads. But it’s very, very beautiful and it’s far away from Grinderman and that kind of thing.”

cuo sam snimke novog albuma (ne znam jesi li finalni snimci), posto basista zivi gde i ja i svira povremeno sa Kill Devil Hills, i kao neko ko nije obozavalac lika i dela NC-a mogu da kazem da zvuci bolje nego poslednjih desetak albuma... makar na prvo slusanje.

Malo kompletnije obavestenje

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds Announce New Album,Push the Sky Away By Laura Snapes on November 27, 2012 at 04:25 a.m.c204d2e2.jpgNick Cave and the Bad Seeds have announced details of their 15th (!) studio album: Push the Sky Away will be released in February (18 in the UK, U.S. date TBA). That's the artwork above. The first single to be taken from the follow-up to 2008's Dig!!! Lazarus Dig!!!, "We No Who U R", will be available from December 3. Watch a tense trailer for the album below, featuring footage of the band recording. "This is one of those nasty ballads!" Cave exclaims at one point.Push the Sky Away is, according to a release, the most "subtly beautiful" of all the Bad Seeds' albums. It was produced by Nick Launay and recorded at La Fabrique, a studio ensconsed within a 19th century mansion in south France. "Well, if I were to use that threadbare metaphor of albums being like children, then Push the Sky Away is the ghost-baby in the incubator and Warren's [Ellis] loops are its tiny, trembling heart-beat," wrote Cave.The Bad Seeds are Warren Ellis, Martyn Casey, Thomas Wydler, Jim Sclavunos, and Conway Savage. Check out the album's tracklist below, followed by the trailer.Push the Sky Away1. We No Who U R2. Wide Lovely Eyes3. Water's Edge4. Jubilee Street5. Mermaids6. We Real Cool7. Finishing Jubilee Street8. Higgs Boson Blues9. Push The Sky Away