IGNORED

radiohead

Takeshi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
In February 2013, Colin Greenwood said he expected Radiohead to start work on their ninth studio album at the end of the summer. In April 2013, Yorke stated: "I'm sure it'll probably be slightly longer than that, 'cause I am actually going to have to have a break. [...] I really haven't got a clue, which I quite like. We didn't, like, say, 'Fuck you, I'll see you whenever.' But it was quite exciting to actually finally decide to take a proper, proper break. We'd never really done that, not by choice."
OK, ali da sledeći album bude mnogo, mnogo bolji od prethodnog.
  • 1 year later...

It's been three years since Radiohead released The King of Limbs, but it looks like the band is on the verge of getting back in the studio together to record some long-awaited new music. Jonny Greenwood, the band's guitarist, dropped the news Saturday during an appearance on Mary Anne Hobbes' BBC 6Music show.

"We're going to start up in September, playing, rehearsing and recording and see how it's sounding," Greenwood said, according to NME.

The band members have kept busy since taking a break from Radiohead after completing the tour for 2011's King of Limbs. Greenwood has continued work on orchestral film scores (including Paul Thomas Anderson's upcoming Inherent Vice) while frontman Thom Yorke toured with Atoms for Peace, his side project with Flea and Nigel Godrich. Drummer Philip Selway has been working on his second solo album, which he plans to release in October.

In an interview with Nashville Cream this past March, Greenwood dropped an earlier, vaguer hint that new Radiohead material would be on its way. "Well we’re meeting up at the end of the summer, and we'll make a plan," he said. "But, you know, we’re a slow-moving animal, always have been. I guess we’ll decide then what we do next."

The new record would mark Radiohead's ninth studio album. In the meantime, Greenwood will perform his score to There Will Be Blood live for the first time ever, in London this August before bringing the event to New York in September.

Strepnja mi je veća od nade, polako počinju da liče na Zonu katastrofe iz autostopera kroz galaksiju.

Duboko se nadam da grešim.

Ma ništa, ja sam naprosto oduvek očekivao da svaki sledeći njihov album bude bolji od prethodnog, a to se u slučaju The King of Limbs nije desilo, videćemo ovaj novi.

• 1 month later...

Ako je zabranjeno, brisite.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D21F876146E738B16154E091D4A53E98D04858C1&dn=Thom+Yorke+-+Tomorrow%27s+Modern+Boxes+%282014%29+%5BMP3+%40+320+KBPS%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

dobar je album. potpuno isti kao prethodni solo ili poslednji radiohead, vise i nema prevelike razlike. pa ko voli.

a njemu je izgleda zanimljivije da se zanima kako da iskoristi internet, kao kanal za komunikaciju izmedju muzicara i publike, bez posrednika izmedju.

hajde ovako na prvu loptu. dobar je! mozda za nijansu jaci od the eraser, ali ne mogu jos sa sigurnoscu to da kazem. neka se jos primi, pa cu da vidim. ono sto meni smeta jeste sto ne ume ili nece [mada sumnjam da nece, vise je ne ume] da napravi zanimljiviju plocu. ritmika se ponavlja, kao jedna fraza za drugom. nema opsirnosti, sto nije slucaj sa samim bendom, odn. radioheadom. ako vec ima novaca i slobodu da radi sta hoce, mislim da ne treba da se plasi da eksperimentise. ovo je kao na sigurno, ali nije dovoljno. verujem da bi treca ploca isto-slicno zvucala, mozda samo sa novijom produkcijom, to bi bilo drugacije. sto je mozda i ok, buduci da svi cekamo plocu od celog benda, pa i nije strasno. 

ByP0XOwCQAAhd98.jpg

n-gde si johnny jebo te kurac!

j-nick, jebes mi mater ako sada nisam dobio srcku! idi bre u [reverse] racku!

n-frajeru, gde si posao?

j-idem samo babi da odnesem lek.

n-kojoj babi?!

j-baba [reverse + glitch] raæniku

[smeh]