IGNORED

radiohead

Takeshi

ovako zvuci remek-delo:Sleight of handJump off the endInto a clear lakeNo one around Just dragonfliesFantasizeNo one gets hurtYou’ve done nothing wrong Slide your handJump off the endThe water’s clear and innocentThe water’s clear and innocent

ovako zvuci remek-delo:Sleight of handJump off the endInto a clear lakeNo one around Just dragonfliesFantasizeNo one gets hurtYou’ve done nothing wrong Slide your handJump off the endThe water’s clear and innocentThe water’s clear and innocent
jap.
Liam Gallagher Slams Radiohead's New AlbumLiam Gallagher isn’t one for being subdued when speaking about his British music cohorts, and in a recent interview he was only too happy to fire up his verbal canon again. Speaking to The Quietus, Liam slammed cerebral rockers Radiohead and launched into a tirade over their new album "The King Of Limbs", which has divided fans over it’s short track list and apparent use of sequenced drum beats. "I heard that f--king Radiohead record and I just go, 'What?!' I like to think that what we do, we do f--king well. Them writing a song about a f--king tree? Give me a f--king break!" The King Of Limbs tree in question is reported to be a 1000 year old pollard oak hidden in Savernake Forest, close to where Radiohead recorded their previous album "In Rainbows". Obsessive fans have been hunting the private forest grounds for a glimpse of the elusive tree itself, said to be one of the oldest in Europe. But this doesn’t quite impress Liam, who has a better suggestion. "A thousand year old tree? Go f--k yourself! You’d have thought he’d have written a song about a modern tree or one that was planted last week. You know what I mean?" Liam also commented on the split with Oasis, and his new band Beady Eye. Speaking about the improved relations his new group share, Liam said "We’re all watching each other’s backs. If it fails then we’ll all carry that weight but if it becomes a big success then we’ll all rejoice in that."

kako se pokrenula tema o nastavku novog albuma, shvatim da imam drugi deo "in rainbows", koji nisam ni preslusao. :isuse:barem sam sada skinuo flac verzije... taman da popune prostor do ovih novih.

• 2 weeks later...