IGNORED

Twitter v2.0 - powered by Elon

mustang

11 hours ago, Budja said:

Je l pise NYT nesto drugo osim sto imaju svakodnevne dve strane Inside Twitter?

Novine pisu o onome sto zanima citaoce. Ako ne pisu, izgubice citaoce. Da je to tako, potvrdjuje 89 strana ovog topica.

Kad smo vec kod topica, nitkovluku nema kraja. Koji govnar.

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Novine pisu o onome sto zanima citaoce. Ako ne pisu, izgubice citaoce. Da je to tako, potvrdjuje 89 strana ovog topica.

Ja bih dodao da se NYT i nasladjuje jer im je Twitter konkurencija. Tzv. "traditional" vs. "new" media. 

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

Kad smo vec kod topica, nitkovluku nema kraja. Koji govnar.

To je sad vec i stvar sudskog postupka:

---

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has said numerous times since 2015 that Tesla cars would be entirely self-driving in two years, or less. But years after his self-imposed deadlines have blown by, it still hasn’t happened. Even when equipped with a $15,000 technology package that is literally called “Full Self Driving Capability,” a Tesla car can’t actually drive by itself.

Now, lawyers for Tesla are arguing that while the company may have failed to live up to these lofty goals, that doesn’t mean it perpetuated a fraud, as alleged in a class-action lawsuit filed in September.

Mere failure to realize a long-term, aspirational goal is not fraud,” Tesla’s lawyers wrote in a November 28 court filing, asking that the suit be dismissed.

The lawsuit cited numerous times when Musk and others at Tesla had stated that, within a year or two, the cars would be fully self-driving thanks to software updates. For instance, in a 2016 Tweet, Musk stated that a Tesla car would be able to drive itself across the United States “by next year,” the suit said.

Tesla: Our 'failure' to make actual self-driving cars 'is not fraud' | CNN Business

---

A i sad je pokazuje i kao biznismen sa upitnim smislom za biznis (mada je glupo da ja to kazem, and the jury is still out on this):

---

Elon Musk’s bankers are considering replacing some of the high-interest debt he layered on Twitter Inc. with new margin loans backed by Tesla Inc. stock that he’d be personally responsible for re-paying, according to people with knowledge of the matter.

The margin loans are one of several options the Morgan Stanley-led bank group and Musk’s advisers have discussed to soften the burden of the $13 billion of debt that Musk used to purchase the social media company in October, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the discussions are confidential.

While many details, including how terms of the swap from one debt to the other would work and how advanced the talks are, remain unclear, the mere fact that the two sides are discussing such an option underscores just how badly this deal has gone for all involved in the six weeks since it was finalized.

The banks have been unable to find buyers for the Twitter debt and are facing the prospect of realizing steep losses. Musk, meanwhile, is under increasing pressure to turn around the finances of a company that was already struggling when he and his partners bought it. Musk put up billions of his own dollars, selling Tesla shares to make the purchase, and pledging more stock to help prop up Twitter now would be risky. It could give Twitter the breathing room it needs to turn operations around, or it could mean Musk is just throwing good money after bad.

Elon Musk’s Bankers Consider Tesla Margin Loans to Cut Risky Twitter Debt (yahoo.com)

• +1 2

Ovo je od juce, danas ode ispod 500B market cap. Lik je izgubio bogatstva za još jedan Tviter od kad je kupio isti.

Shares in electric vehicle maker Tesla have fallen 28% since October 27, when CEO Elon Musk bought Twitter and appointed himself “Chief Twit,” or CEO, of the social media business.

By way of comparison, other major automakers like Ford, GM and Volkswagen are slightly up since Oct. 27, as is BYD, a Chinese company that makes electric vehicles and batteries.

pQ7QV9i.jpg

Edited by mraki

Suspendovao i nalog koji prati njegov privatni džet preko javno dostupnih podataka, iako je rekao da neće. Inače je student iza naloga njegov veliki fan.

Fj87h6gaAAID8F1?format=jpg&name=large

Fj87h6gagAA8Ak4?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mraki

Spinovao ovo sa blokiranjem naloga u maniru jedne Biki. Oseća se nebezbedno pa je zato suspendovan nalog, i biće svi koji u realnom vremenu prate nekoga.

Nebitno što su to javno dostupni podaci i što postoje sajtovi koji prate letove. :isuse:
I ex ćale Kardašijan-Džener je fan, a ovaj je koliko juče vredjao trans osobe… :lolol:

Edited by mraki
On 3.12.2022. at 19:38, Heaviside said:

Primećen porast pratilaca stotina naloga konzervativnih političara na Tviteru! Stotine! Stoka se vratila na platformu da prati svoje senatore i kongresmene. Skandalozno, kenseluj sve odmah! 

Twitter suspends liberal journalist Aaron Rupar and CNN, NYT and Washington Post reporters

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/twitter-aaron-rupar-twitter-suspended-b2246293.html

Bio je u pravu Braca. Twitter ce se na kraju pretvoriti u naci septicku jamu, sve ostalo ce biti uklonjeno. Plus je Musk skrenuo u QAnon paranoju - doduse verovatno je samo krio do sad. 

• +1 1
  • Tužno 1

Ladno suspendovan i Mastadon. :isuse:

Edit: Inače, čitam da je upravo prodao još TSLA akcija u vrednosti $3,6B

Dosta loš signal za investitore, čudi me da se tamo nisu već ozbiljnije pobunili, sve ovo oko Tvitera baš dosta šteti kompaniji.

Edited by mraki