IGNORED

Teniski GOAT, značaj OI i kako sve to izračunati

Mil@n

26 minutes ago, red star forever said:

Ma nije Nole pametan nego štreber..

Opet fantaziranje da je biti štreber nešto loše u profi sportu i to izgovoreno od strane jednog od najvećih radnika među sportistima koje je svet ikada video 

Ja to čitam tako kao da je Nadal malo popizdeo što ga je ovaj pretekao što je super. :wub:

Al zamisli, dođeš na tipa 22 GS i sad si kao neki napaljenko što si dao sve od sebe da napraviš rekord? Pa naravno da bi 99.99% tenisera umrlo od sreće samo da bude u toj poziciji i da bi svi podredili sve tome i naravno popizdeli ili se barem malo smorili što nisu u tome uspeli, to je esencija sporta. Želja, motiv, borba, požrtvovanost da budeš najbolji.

A razumljivo je da se Nadal ne stresa toliko i znamo i on i ja da je razlog vrlo prost. Novak je toliko bolji, da nema šta da mu bude žao, jednostavno nije zaslužio da ima više slemova, dok ovaj naš treba da dobije još barem 2 na lepe oči kroz koja je sve sranja prošao u životu, za neka kriv, za neka baš i ne.

43 minutes ago, stray cat said:

Rafa: "I'm not frustrated for a very simple reason: because I believe I did everything in my power for things to go as best as possible for me"

Interviewer: "Rafa, with 22 GS you cannot live frustrated. I'm telling you that."

R: "Of course you can! For example. I think Novak, in that sense, lives it in a more intense way than me. For him, I think it's a frustration... or would have been a greater frustration, not to achieve it. And maybe that's why he was able to achieve it."

---

Koliko ja razumem engleski, Nadal nije spominjao opsesiju NĐovu da se pobeđuje, osvajaju turniri, bude najbolji, već je rekao (u intervjuU) da bi, po njegovom mišljenju, NĐ bio (veoma) frustriran da zamene mesta (da NĐ ima 22 slema, a RN 24) (što znači da je NĐ već bio (veoma) frustriran kada je, posle RGa 2022, RN imao 22, a on dva manje, mada se, kako voditelj kaže, ne može biti frustriran s tolikim brojem osvojenih slemova) i da ga je baš ta frustracija pogurala (NĐa) da osvoji još četiri slema.

Za razliku od njega, RNa, koji nije frustriran jer veruje da je učinio sve u njegovoj moći da bude najbolje moguće po njega.

Skraćeno, Rafa bi da bude najbolji (prvi), a Nole bi da ne bude drugi (i zato je prvi). Mislim, ja tako razumem Rafinu izjavu.

Ja ne razumem tako. Ne znam odakle ti to da bi rafa da bude prvi, a nole da ne bude drugi niti vidim suštinsku razliku između ta dva. 

Rafa kaže da je njegov ultimativni cilj da isrcpi sve svoje potencijale. Taj cilj je ispunio i zato nije frustiran iako ga je Novak prestigao. To je takođe jedan vrlo štreberski pristup - obaveza je dati sve od sebe preko granice telesnog raspada. 

Voditelj kaže da je nemoguće biti frustiran sa toliko slemova. Rafa kaže naravno da jeste moguće - Novak bi bio frustiran . I bio bi, jer ako ti je ulitmativni cilj da budeš najbolji, ne najbolja verzija sebe, nego bolji od svih drugih, onda si nezadovoljan i sa 100 slemova ako neko ima 101. On ovde u principu kaže da je Novak veći takmičar od njega.

Ne znam da li je iskren ili laže sebe ili manipuliše namerno, ali nema ovde ničeg nekorektnog prema Novaku. 

Evo i ja da ponudim skraćenu verziju. Novak je ultimativni takmičar koji se ne zadovoljava dostignućima, koliko god da su velika (22 slema) ako mu ona ne garantuju pobedu nad konkurencijom i u tome je ekstremniji od Rafe što mu je pomoglo da bude trofejniji od njega.

• +1 2
  • Hvala 1

Može da se da kontekst, ovakav ili onakav, izjavi RNa da nije frustriran i da misli da bi NĐ bio frustriran da zamene mesta i da baš zbog te (moguće) frustracije, NĐ (aj da se pravimo da ništa još nije sigurno) i vodi u slem trci, OK.

Pod pretpostavkom da RN (najprostije otkucano) ne sere:

- kao NĐov fan, oduševljen sam mogućim posledicama ovakvog... peckanja/prozivanja/komplimenta/štagod. Na NĐa odlično deluju ovakve izjave/intervjui kad ih pročita/pogleda, savršena dodatna motivacija za osvajanje još x slemova;

- kao veliki poštovalac RNa, baš sam razočaran ovakvim njegovim stavom, ponavljam pod uslovom da nije kiselo grožđe. Ne bih bio (razočaran) da zaključim da je RNu jednostavno krivo (zbog 22<24) i da nalazi način da psihološki hendluje stvarnost, jbg svi smo mi ljudi. Žao mi je što postoji mogućnost da završi karijeru slično kao i Federer, nadam se da se to neće desiti (i da se neće ni vraćati na tenisku scenu ako nije fizički spreman).

Jasne su mi izjave Cicipasa i aus. teniserke, ne razumeju i ne dobacuju.

Edited by stray cat

Kako da ne bude opsesivan čovek koji je već četiri puta propuštao laganu priliku da uzme Golden Slam - prvo ono polufinale sa Fedom 2011., pa čudesan trenutak Vavrinke na RG, pa raspad protiv Mede i konačno peti set protiv Alkaraza na Vimbldonu od letos....čovek koji je izgubio 5 USO finala, dva puta bio šutnut sa istog(vakcina i linijski sudija) i 2 puta bio zabranjen na USO i, kome, na kraju krajeva fale 2 W da bi se konačno i neopozivo posrao Fedexu po glavi.

Iz tog ugla gledano, njegova statistika je mogla da bude brutalno bolja. Nole, igraj do pedesete i jebi, ne vadi!

• +1 2

Nadal: “Si soy competitivo y disfruto, ¿por qué me voy a poner límites” - šta on to nama napriča @Lancia, prepuno nekih naopačkih upitnika :) 

Hajlajt:

—Speaking of Djokovic, he has escaped a bit in terms of Grand Slam titles (24) and it cannot be argued that, in that sense, he is the best, but many people, experts, legends, fans... still think that you are better tennis player or better athlete for other things. What do you think?

I believe that numbers are numbers and statistics are statistics, and in that sense, I think he has better numbers than mine and that is indisputable. I don't drop any rings nor do I have an ego big enough to try to disguise a reality that is not. This is the truth. The rest are tastes, inspiration, sensations that one or the other may transmit to you, that you may like one or the other more. I think that with respect to titles, Djokovic is the best in history and there is nothing to argue about that. Then, as always, everyone can combine the story as they wish, saying that I have suffered many injuries. Bad luck for me or bad luck that I had my body this way. He has had another one and in some ways that is also part of the sport. I congratulate you for everything you are achieving and that does not cause me any type of frustration. I have said it when I was the one who won the most Slams, I said it when we were tied and I say it now that I am behind. I am not going to be the one who tries, through a personal struggle, to want to be what I am not. What is, is and what is not, is not. I say this very satisfied with everything I have done.

Ostatak:

Spoiler

—Did the operation (double, also hip) go better even than you expected?

Don't know. I like to be cautious. They say that everything has gone well, but hey, we have already experienced many. The reality is that I like to be cautious and wait to see if when the deadlines that in theory have to be met are met and everything is fine, I am as we all hope I am. I am referring to the doctors, my team and myself. For now, it seems that everything has gone well, but it has been an important operation and the truth is that you have to have a little more patience. I walk with lead feet, very slowly trying to assimilate the things we are doing day by day.

—You returned to training a few weeks ago. Did you do it with the team (Moyá, Maymó...)? And how is that return going?

Yes, I am with the team every day, training little tennis, but working a lot in the gym and in rehabilitation, many days doing double sessions morning and afternoon. In the morning, more on the track and in the afternoon, a little more aerobic work. In the end it is a time to make an effort, many times without seeing immediate results. I know how that works. But trusting that in two months things will change radically and that I will have the opportunity to prepare as I would like for next year.

—You always say there's a room for imptovement. Will there be time now to do it?

If I have the ability to train well in full conditions, for me improving is a daily motivation. It doesn't matter how old you are. Although you know that you lose many other things along the way, which is logical due to obvious age issues, you have to add others. For me, improving is wanting to know what I need to try to be competitive and try to enhance those things that we believe can help me be competitive. Also apply logic, appropriate decisions about my game, as long as my physical condition allows it, to try to evolve.

—You slipped that, if everything went very well, ideally, could continue playing not only in 2024, but beyond. What minimums must be met for that to happen?

Let's see. I think it's going to be my last year. I'm pretty convinced. Although, at the same time, at this point, at the end of September, I don't know. What can happen? If suddenly things are working very well, I feel fine physically, my head usually works. If I feel competitive and enjoy what I do, why would I limit myself? I can't say 100%. What do I think my last year is going to be? I'm saying it, I think it's going to be my last year. What is it going to be 100%? I can't say for sure either because things can always happen and I don't want to say one thing 100% and then they say, you said such a thing, because I'm not 100% sure. Now, if I had to bet, I'd say it's my last year.

—Would you feel bad about the possibility of playing and not winning, as Andy Murray did at first when he returned after his threat to retire?

No not at all. I have assumed it. It is what it is. I am very aware of this. Right now that's not in my head, just putting myself in a situation where I can train and reach a competitive level to be able to play on the circuit. This is my current dream, to go out on a tennis court and feel like I can play competitively. This is the first objective. Afterwards you never know. In the end, I am aware. If I'm only there for that, to go out on a court and feel that I'm only going out to be minimally competitive, to not make a mess and such, then I'm not going to play much. I'm going to be in the few tournaments I feel like saying goodbye to. Another thing is that I feel strong and competitive to aspire to things that really excite me, then the approach will be different. But I can't know this right now. I have my different options open and depending on how I feel, I will apply one or the other. There is also the possibility that I may not recover and not play again. I hope that is not the case, but one has to be realistic, know the difficulty in which one finds oneself today and live it naturally. Always from the thought that it has been many years of career and that many good things have happened to me. Now it's time to do this and also without any more frustration than necessary.

—There are two very important events in your career, the Davis Cup and the Olympic Games. Would you be excited to say goodbye to them playing and, if he chooses, to form a doubles pair with Carlos Alcaraz?

We are eliminated from Davis (Spain fell a few days ago in the group stage of the Finals). It's hard. If we had qualified, there might have been a minimal option of trying to reach the crossroads (in November). Once that has happened, it is discarded. And as for the Games, on a personal level, I would like to play them one more time. Everyone knows that I have always been a lover of Games. I have lived incredible moments of coexistence, of seeing what sport is in its pure essence. Regarding the fact of playing doubles with Carlos, I have not had the slightest conversation with him in that regard. But I would also like and it would be a good motivation, another incentive for me to be able to close my Olympic cycle playing with Carlos, with everything he is achieving, with the young people and with the great future he has ahead of him.

—You saw the Wimbledon final. What did you think of what Carlos did on grass and against a legend like Djokovic, the most difficult opponent in that tournament?

I think that Carlos is little surprised by what he can do. He has been number one in the world until recently. And although he is very young, right now, practically, the only rival I see for him is Djokovic. He is a step above everyone else. My feeling from outside the circuit is that when he plays, the games normally depend on him 90% of the days. In that sense, I think that what happened at Wimbledon does not surprise me, and that it is not surprising, it means how good Carlos is and in that case everything that the level he has implies. The reality is that it is fantastic news for sport and for tennis to have someone like him, who is doing what he is doing and, on top of that, with so much time ahead of him.

—Speaking of Djokovic, he has escaped a bit in terms of Grand Slam titles (24) and it cannot be argued that, in that sense, he is the best, but many people, experts, legends, fans... still think that you are better tennis player or better athlete for other things. What do you think?

I believe that numbers are numbers and statistics are statistics, and in that sense, I think he has better numbers than mine and that is indisputable. I don't drop any rings nor do I have an ego big enough to try to disguise a reality that is not. This is the truth. The rest are tastes, inspiration, sensations that one or the other may transmit to you, that you may like one or the other more. I think that with respect to titles, Djokovic is the best in history and there is nothing to argue about that. Then, as always, everyone can combine the story as they wish, saying that I have suffered many injuries. Bad luck for me or bad luck that I had my body this way. He has had another one and in some ways that is also part of the sport. I congratulate you for everything you are achieving and that does not cause me any type of frustration. I have said it when I was the one who won the most Slams, I said it when we were tied and I say it now that I am behind. I am not going to be the one who tries, through a personal struggle, to want to be what I am not. What is, is and what is not, is not. I say this very satisfied with everything I have done.

—Wouldn't it be crazy to see you one day as a coach or have some position related to tennis?

They ask me things about the future that I cannot answer, nor say one thing or another. Because the future is often uncertain and I also don't lose sight of the fact that I have an academy where players come and I like sports in general. I like tennis, so I can't say that I'm not going to drink that water, that I'm not going to be a coach. I don't see myself doing a complete calendar on the circuit, it's practically impossible. Now, in a few weeks, being able to help someone or being able to spend some time with a player, well, why not tomorrow. Not today, but tomorrow who knows.

—Would it be more like Toni (Nadal) or like Charly (Moyá)?

It would be me and, as always, I would try to take the good things from one, the good things from another and try to copy what I like from the people who I think do things well. And all my life I have tried to do a little the same thing. Of all the people that I observe, that I have the opportunity to meet or work with, I try to copy the things that I like the most.

—And how do you approach golf, as a recreational pastime or even with the intention of competing?

Golf has one good thing, it allows you to compete for many years throughout your life. For me, competition is something that I have innately, that I love and that is necessary for my life. However, I am going to take golf as I have always taken it, as a hobby and an escape route.

—He says that he does not meet the conditions to be president of Real Madrid, but he is going to do something in the club, right? Maybe he has already talked about it with Florentino Pérez...

This is something they ask me and I answer it conceptually. Sometimes things are taken out of context for the sake of creating headlines. In the end, the only thing I say is: would I like to be president of Madrid? Well yes, of course I would like it. Without further ado, that doesn't mean that it will be and it may be that it will never even try. First of all, there are people more prepared than me and ahead of that opportunity for the future when one day the mandate of one of the best presidents we have had in the history of Real Madrid, Florentino, ends. In that sense, I believe that there is no urgency for there to be a new president. From there, when that happens, conceptually I like sports, I love it. I am a big football fan too, a big fan of Real Madrid as well. If you ask me conceptually, would you like it? Well yes. That doesn't even mean that he has any real chance of ever becoming one.

—It's been almost a year since your son Rafael was born. What is the best thing about being a father?

Coming home and seeing the joy of a child when you arrive is something difficult to explain, but it is a unique feeling.

—And finally, in all this time, although you have not been on the courts playing, has people's affection continued to reach you?

I have traveled and wherever I have been, the affection has been great, privately, but very good. I've been to Greece and I didn't know it was so well known there. The reality is that wherever I have gone it has been beautiful and then at the Manacor Academy, in the end I have many visitors, children every week, and the love and support is total. Yes, in that sense, I feel totally loved and very grateful to all the people for respecting my situation and also for the support they give me.

• +1 1

Ako baš, baš gledamo statistiku, titule itd, nema sumnje da je on najbolji po tom pitanju.

Eeeee sad, naravno, neki ljudi sklapaju duge narativne, pa će možda neko reci da sam imao mnogo povreda i propustio mnogo turnira.

E jbt :violina::kecman: