IGNORED

Miroslav Aleksić - silovanja i seksualni napadi

Frank Pembleton

1 hour ago, Jeremija said:

Povezao sa Srebrenicom ("najveća prevara" - Dule Savić) i filmom Aida, imaš ovde,  da odmah upozorim da nije za one sa slabijim stomakom...

Sta je sa ovom voditeljkom????? Sto ovo dozvoljava u njenoj emisiji????

7 minutes ago, Rowanoke said:

Sta je sa ovom voditeljkom????? Sto ovo dozvoljava u njenoj emisiji????

Šta što dozvoljava? Jovana Jeremić je još veća budala od njega.

Da se ne frljamo sad dijagnozama :D

Edited by msv
  • +1 1

Čitam zbog nekog stručnog kursa ponovo Trauma and Recover od Judith Herman, profesorke psihijatrije i autoriteta u oblasti istraživanja posttraumatskih poremećaja. Ovo bi nažalist moglo da ide kao mantra na svakom topiku ovde:

In order to escape accountability for his crimes, the perpetrator does everything in his power to promote forgetting. Secrecy and silence are the perpetrator's first line of defense. If secrecy fails, the perpetrator attacks the credibility of his victim. If he cannot silence her absolutely, he tries to make sure that no one listens. To this end, he marshals an impressive array of arguments, from the most blatant denial to the most sophisticated and elegant rationalization. After every atrocity one can expect to hear the same predictable apologies: it never happened; the victim lies; the victim exaggerates; the victim brought it upon herself; and in any case it is time to forget the past and move on. The more powerful the perpetrator, the greater is his prerogative to name and define reality, and the more completely his arguments prevail.

The perpetrator's arguments prove irresistible when the bystander faces them in isolation. Without a supportive social environment, the bystander usually succumbs to the temptation to look the other way.This is true even when the victim is an idealized and valued member of society. Soldiers in every war, even those who have been regarded as heroes, complain bitterly that no one wants to know the real truth about war. When the victim is already devalued (a woman, a child), she may find that the most traumatic events of her life take place outside the realm of socially validated reality. Her experience becomes unspeakable.

Edited by Pixie
  • +1 5
  • Hvala 4
3 hours ago, Rowanoke said:

Na sta se ovo odnosi?

Onako kako ja razumem, odnosi se na slučaj da se traumatično iskustvo pojedinca ili grupe (nasilje, seksualno nasilje, genocid itd.) ne uklapa u sliku (sveta, društva, pojedinca) koju imamo i koju ne želimo (ili ne možemo sebi da priuštimo) da izgubimo. Tako da to što je žrtva doživela ne spada u "prihvatljivu realnost" i zato ona ne može da doživi društveno prihvatanje i "status" žrtve, a koji su bitni za neku vrstu kompenzacije i zaceljenje.

Edited by Pixie
  • +1 3