IGNORED

Putovanja i odmori u godinama Korone

čekmeže

Sedi di si ni za di si nisi...

According to figures from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade's Passport Office, hundreds of thousands of Australians are not renewing their expired passports in 2020.

Based on the number of passports issued in 2018-19, the passport office could have expected to issue around 552,000 passports in the period between April and June, yet 372,000 fewer passports represents a 67 per cent reduction, and a drop in $111 million in revenue to the Australian government.

DFAT has also confirmed that they won't be extending expiry dates and there will be no change to passport fees.

Stvarno? Ja bih morao za Italiju ovih dana (otac u bolnici) i zvao sam danas ambasadu i kazu mi da moram pribaviti i pozivno pismo i jos kojesta, plus ne gine mi karantin od 14 dana tamo. I izdrzao bih taj karantin ali situacija je takva da bih ja morao odmah da idem kod njega u bolnicu. Veceras sam saznao da ima i ta opcija od 120 sati u hitnim slucajevima gde se ne mora u karantin ako ne dolazim iz C i F liste zemalja. Naravno ovo sve pricam za srpski pasos. Barti66 jesi ti morao ista od toga da vadis ili kako si vec otisao za It? Moze i na pm bio bih ti veoma zahvalan.