IGNORED

Coronavirus Covid-19 - opšta tema

Skyhighatrist

1 hour ago, Zlurad said:

Inace je Berlin juce usvojio meru od 14 dana kucnog karantina i obaveznog javljanja sluzbama za sve koji su putovali u high-risk zemlje (Srbija. Crna gora izmedju ostalih). Naravno ako platis da se testiras pa budes negativan slobodan si.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Tako su i nama rekli (Frankfurt), kad stignem u ponedeljak da se javim, 14 dana karantin a mogu i da se testiram.

Texas woman tests positive for coronavirus for second time

A woman in Texas recently took to social media, sharing her tearful journey after she says she contracted COVID-19 twice.

Meredith McKee urged her Facebook followers to take the disease seriously, and uploaded pictures from her hospital bed at Texas Health Presbyterian in Dallas, swathed in a face mask and gown.

“For the SECOND time in 12 weeks I have contracted Covid19. Yes, you can get it again & it hit me like a ton of bricks...again,” McKee wrote.

She said the infection was different the second time around “but no less horrendous.”

McKee wrote that she sought hospital care due to high blood pressure.

“I knew there was a serious problem,” she wrote.

The woman told NBC-5 when she was diagnosed in February, she had “clear and obvious” symptoms, like a dry cough. She reportedly fought the virus at home and beat the disease.

An antibody test allegedly detected a positive presence of antibodies, and McKee claims she donated her plasma in an effort to help others overcome the virus.

“I felt great doing finally something good coming out of the hell that I’ve been through because I’m going to help up to eight people with this plasma,” McKee told the outlet.

An epidemiologist unrelated to the case voiced uncertainty over the severity of the repeated infection.

"We don't really know how serious the illness is the second time compared to the first time," Dr. Robert Haley with UT Southwestern told the outlet.

According to NBC-5, McKee wants her case to remind others to wear a mask, as she wishes she had.

kalifornijanci su od danas u obavezi da nose maske svuda 

juce bila na prvom treningu od februara

mere nam temperaturu pre nego sto udjemo, u hodnicima moramo maske ali u sali kad stane svako na svoje mesto obelezeno onda mozemo da skinemo. instruktor ne. izlazimo na druga vrata. ja pocela da kijam cim smo se bacili na pod, od prasine, rekla im nije dobro dezinfikovano (zato kijam). anyway bio je super cas i bas mi je drago da se otvorilo. mnogo mi nedostajalo. napolju smo se svi medjusobno izgrlili :) 

panduri (sto isto treniraju) su posebna prica ... ne znam odakle tim ljudima toliko optimizma posle svega. 

a da, i silne papire smo morali da potpisemo da ne mozemo da ih tuzimo ako fasujemo koronu na treningu. 

i ja sam bila najgora, pala na kolena posle pola sata, kardio nula. ceo dan se lecim elektrolitima i magnezijumom. 

Edited by mustang
20 minutes ago, precog said:

cekaj, nosite maske, imate treninge na obelezenim mestima, dezinfekcija svega i onda se grlite na izlasku sa treninga.

bravo!

yep. i to znojavi

ako tad nisam fasovala, nikad necu. 

al sta ces ...bili srecni sto smo tu...

kad bih se plasila svega sto zivot moze da donese, nikad ne bih izasla iz kuce. 

drugo, iskreno verujem u dr. shiiva stav prema koroni i ako ti je telo zdravo, imuniji si. kod nas je sad poceo i grip...bice veselo. 

grlili smo se na ulici, ne unutra. 

btw latinosi ubedljivo vode 5x vise od belaca i crnaca po zarazenosti. mada je i populacija njihova najveca. al bas ih ima mnogo zarazenih. jedino dobro je sto sve manje umire, uglavnom su ljudi sa vec izrazenim med.  problemima. 

Edited by mustang

Dvoje zaraženih frizera sa maskama ošišalo 140 kiljenata koji su nosili maske i baš nikog nisu zarazili.

Two hair stylists in Missouri interacted with a total of 140 clients and six coworkers before learning they both had COVID-19 — thankfully, the stylists didn't pass the virus on to any of these contacts, according to a statement from the local health department. 

The stylists work at a Great Clips salon in Springfield, where various safety measures were put in place to mitigate potential COVID-19 spread, according to the statement from the Springfield-Greene County Health Department. Appointment times had been staggered to limit potential contamination between customers, and the salon chairs were placed farther apart than usual. Stylists also remained 6 feet (1.8 meters) away from clients when not cutting their hair, and the salon required that both stylists and customers wear masks during appointments, according to Great Clips customer and journalist Steve Pokin, who wrote about his experience visiting the salon in mid-May. 

"I didn't think you could cut the hair of someone wearing a mask," he wrote in The Springfield News-Leader. "The stylist had me briefly hold my mask in place as she removed the straps and trimmed one side of my head and then the other. It's not that hard." 

https://www.livescience.com/hair-stylists-infected-covid19-face-masks.html

Druženje u pabu dovelo do 23 zaraženih:

A woman and her 15 friends have tested positive for coronavirus after they all went out to a bar.

Erika Crisp, from Florida, was excited to finally be able to go out with her pals after months of lockdown, but she now wishes she hadn't after they all contracted the deadly disease.

Seven members of the staff at Lynch's Irish Pub in Jacksonville also tested positive for Covid-19.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-woman-and-15-friends-test-positive-for-coronavirus-after-going-to-bar-20200617

Traces of SARS-CoV-2 virus already in December 2019 in the wastewater of Milan and Turin. This is what emerges from a study being published by the Istituto Superiore di Sanità carried out through the analysis of wastewater collected before the outbreak of COVID-19 in Italy. The samples taken from purifiers in urban centres in northern Italy were used as 'spies' for the circulation of the virus in the population.

The Iss study examined 40 wastewater samples collected from October 2019 to February 2020, and 24 control samples for which the date of collection (September 2018 - June 2019) allowed to exclude with certainty the presence of the virus.

https://www.ilgiorno.it/milano/cronaca/coronavirus-acqua-scarico-1.5241247 (translation by Deepl)